AVZ Discussion 2022

Yaseen

Regular
You’re only purpose here is to disrupt the forum.
my purpose is to discuss the stock, which is exactly what I did until i was attacked over and over by kids high-fiving each other with childish false allegations based on their emotions and lack of ability to allow someone to discuss the stock maturely beyond their viewpoint, and yet if the kids would stop sooking Im willing to just discuss the stock, in fact i'd like nothing more here, but unfortuantley as soon as I discuss the stock they cult has a complete meltdown. I understand emotions are high on some due to our position but perhaps a stock forum isnt for them and theyd get more pleasure out of a mens club or nail salon where they dont have to read about the reality of their investment

Some here have dragged this thread into a desperate attempt to appease their emotions alone, and they are taking zero responsibility for that and in fact they'd prefer to play the victim

it's like "oh zee pls protect me from any holder who wishes to keep his feet on the ground and discuss the negative with the positive. If his negative and positive view is outside my understanding or emotional bearance then I need him silenced immediatley or ill have a nervous breakdown". It's a new low for many here, and apparently if they can't blame me for their actions then its all zee's fault, pathetic really, time to grow up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular
Classic narcissistic personality disorder on display!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Chilla

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

Bonsoir

Regular
my purpose is to discuss the stock, which is exactly what I did until i was attacked over and over by kids high-fiving each other with childish false allegations based on their emotions and lack of ability to allow someone to discuss the stock maturely beyond their viewpoint, and yet if the kids would stop sooking Im willing to just discuss the stock, in fact i'd like nothing more here, but unfortuantley as soon as I discuss the stock they cult has a complete meltdown. I understand emotions are high on some due to our position but perhaps a stock forum isnt for them and theyd get more pleasure out of a mens club or nail salon where they dont have to read about the reality of their investment

Some here have dragged this thread into a desperate attempt to appease their emotions alone, and they are taking zero responsibility for that and in fact they'd prefer to play the victim

it's like "oh zee pls protect me from any holder who wishes to keep his feet on the ground and discuss the negative with the positive. If his negative and positive view is outside my understanding then I need him silenced immediatley or ill have a nervous breakdown". It's a new low for many here, and apparently if they can't blame me for their actions then its all zee's fault, pathetic really, time to grow up
Fucking yawn, your first 7 words is where you should’ve stopped your post if you were serious but no just more ramble I can’t be fucked reading.

Cant stand self indulged drama queens.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

9cardomaha

Regular
I reported the troll day one, after i even extended a hearty welcome because it said it had 1million shares. Been on ignore ever since, nothing of value has been lost, but definitely clogging up the pages and making it hard for people to see all the great news over the last week.

Back to serious mode next Monday for me, ICSID is moving fast but people should all unstrap themselves for the weekend.

Not much use worrying over DRC submissions to ICSID (nothing really new from them), hearing is on 11th, no delays possible, not much to do but trust in DLA Piper and:

winning GIF

Will update next week, GO AVZ!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Splinter

Emerged
The boards only concern from day day one has been their own positions, they could not care less about you insignificant lumps of pink protoplasm. I've kissed my money goodbye and left the party, you should abandon this little kindergarten group and do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
I reported the troll day one, after i even extended a hearty welcome because it said it had 1million shares. Been on ignore ever since, nothing of value has been lost, but definitely clogging up the pages and making it hard for people to see all the great news over the last week.

Back to serious mode next Monday for me, ICSID is moving fast but people should all unstrap themselves for the weekend.

Not much use worrying over DRC submissions to ICSID (nothing really new from them), hearing is on 11th, no delays possible, not much to do but trust in DLA Piper and:

winning GIF

Have a great weekend 9cardomaha - I love your crystal ball stuff that comes to fruition 😜

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Yaseen

Regular
Classic narcissistic personality disorder on display!
indeed, theres a room full of them, constant attacks

I'll let them deal with that and ill stay on topic, lets see if the attacks keep coming and youll have futher proof of the narcs trying to control the room

I wonder if the narc is the one guy who hasnt intiated a single attack and wants to discuss the stock, or the marcs are the multiple ppl initiating the attacks and trying to drag others in with them with off-topic childish trash...hmmmm. Show me one example where I initiated the attack? just one, there isnt any...i'll give you 100 of the cults attacks in response to me genuinely discussing the stock

the fact you havent bothered to even verify that already and choose to jump on the band wagon gives me fair insight

I dont need a reply, Im going to discuss the stock alone and not let the cult attempt to control the narrative with their emotions, lets see how long they last

to all further troll posts ill just say "ok", so they cant pull the thread into the sh** any longer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
The boards only concern from day day one has been their own positions, they could not care less about you insignificant lumps of pink protoplasm. I've kissed my money goodbye and left the party, you should abandon this little kindergarten group and do the same.
Welcome to HC 2.0

And his first post was all about AVZ? Now shut me down as a cult follower....

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 11.17.27 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Yaseen

Regular
Fucking yawn, your first 7 words is where you should’ve stopped your post if you were serious but no just more ramble I can’t be fucked reading.

Cant stand self indulged drama queens.
tried that numerous times, but ok

anyone whos fair'dinkim would read the replies ive had thus far to trying to discuss the stock

Rediah tried telling me im not allowed to use this name after I posted about the stock alone, that was some gold right there😁

others told me the definition of Yaseen must mean im a chinese spy:ROFLMAO:

bags was literally jumping at shadows before :cool:

Azzler responds like a 3year old who just lost his ice-cream

thers some real golden gooses thus far, unfortunately these individuals have dragged down some of the better posters here to their level

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had to run after the AGM, but did anyone have a chance to ask the board afterwards who specifically they were speaking to from the DRC gov about MOU and progressing Dathcoms Interests?

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan

winning GIF

Not sure it was mentioned but the young man next to John Clarke was I believe a lawyer for DLA. Was in the thick of it the whole meeting. Basically every question would have him giving advice to Nigel and John before they answered. He did well. At one stage speaking into the microphone to directly shut down the Stooges lawyer with his ‘point of order’ crap.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
hey mate, I actually think I laid out the positive there too

Id love a ML right now, but realistically i'd say best case scenario would be absolutely min 3-4months and everything has to go in our favour for that to happen, chances of that in the jungle against multiple multi-billion dollar corrupt companies and a pack of fraud government officials, well yeah hmmmm

I really want to be proven wrong, I really do

Just remember while most here were positive last yr in suspension I was trying to warn we were months away from anything, so remember my worst case last year was still so far off the mark its not funny, quite happy to point that out and Im trying to learn from all of this as well

some here surely have sore lips from all the missfired trumpet blows, they seem to like setting themselves up for disappointment whle trying to smash anyone who would prefer to remain realistic based on the water under the bridge thus far. I guess thumbing each other up and troll gifs are an outlet of their frustration due to not tempering their own expectations and aligning them to reality. Sad its come to this, but here we are
Id love a ML right now, but realistically i'd say best case scenario would be absolutely min 3-4months and everything has to go in our favour for that to happen.......

Speculation on your part once again........One of the ICC arbitration deliberations AVZ BOD is most looking forward to is the Zijin 15% ROFR steal, proving ZIJIN wasnt a JV partner in Dathcom in the first place, that case could provide a catalyst for all other ICC arbitrations to end swiftly , provide a lighting bolt red flag to DRC govt that ISCID arbitration will also end badly for them and expedite favourable negotiations with AVZ to end the arbitration process and progress Manono.

Believe it or not AVZ hold all the cards, they hold the whip hand , they have proven they are not going to fold under intense corruption, they have conducted themselves to the letter of the law and DRC reputation globally is in tatters with their ongoing corruption scandals which World Bank / IMF recognise and are applying the screws

Something has to give, DRC desperately need emergency funds but they wont get what they need until they change their ways, hence they need to go back to the negotiating table with AVZ pronto and get Manono on the path to production........the crown jewel of DRC which could formulate a battery hub operation, providing jobs, taxes, royalties if only the corrupt grubs could get their heads out of the brown paper trough and look at the big picture.....

Thats speculation on my part too, but i prefer to be positive not negative...;)

Just remember while most here were positive last yr in suspension I was trying to warn we were months away from anything, so remember my worst case last year was still so far off the mark its not funny

Whats really funny is.............i dont remember Yassen warning us about anything last year, cause you didnt exist, but possibly you did warn us, albeit under a different nic.......:unsure:

just sayin.

imo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 54 users

Rediah

Regular
Welcome to HC 2.0

And his first post was all about AVZ? Now shut me down as a cult follower....

View attachment 50427

EDIT: Sorry my bad, in its mind, it was not its first post, so we should give it benefit of the doubt, carry on RAT and make TSE Great Again.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Facepalm GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Yaseen

Regular
Id love a ML right now, but realistically i'd say best case scenario would be absolutely min 3-4months and everything has to go in our favour for that to happen.......

Speculation on your part once again........One of the ICC arbitration deliberations AVZ BOD is most looking forward to is the Zijin 15% ROFR steal, proving ZIJIN wasnt a JV partner in Dathcom in the first place, that case could provide a catalyst for all other ICC arbitrations to end swiftly , provide a lighting bolt red flag to DRC govt that ISCID arbitration will also end badly for them and expedite favourable negotiations with AVZ to end the arbitration process and progress Manono.

Believe it or not AVZ hold all the cards, they hold the whip hand , they have proven they are not going to fold under intense corruption, they have conducted themselves to the letter of the law and DRC reputation globally is in tatters with their ongoing corruption scandals which World Bank / IMF recognise and are applying the screws

Something has to give, DRC desperately need emergency funds but they wont get what they need until they change their ways, hence they need to go back to the negotiating table with AVZ pronto and get Manono on the path to production........the crown jewel of DRC which could formulate a battery hub operation, providing jobs, taxes, royalties if only the corrupt grubs could get their heads out of the brown paper trough and look at the big picture.....

Thats speculation on my part too, but i prefer to be positive not negative...;)

Just remember while most here were positive last yr in suspension I was trying to warn we were months away from anything, so remember my worst case last year was still so far off the mark its not funny

Whats really funny is.............i dont remember Yassen warning us about anything last year, cause you didnt exist, but possibly you did warn us, albeit under a different nic.......:unsure:

just sayin.

imo
totally agree with the Zijin 15%, but as said with the election coming up I thought I was being positive by saying 3months minimum, do you honestly expect it quicker than that, or would you say there's more probability on that estimation?

maybe you missed my reply to Jag, but yes I've been pro AVZ for years, on HC, X etc, and got along with almost all holders in the past....but apparently its "timing" that I deserve to be attacked for even though I've openly stated Im pro board, anti MMGA, anti Chinese takeover dogs, etc etc. Its honeslty like many in here have completely lost their marbles

• Haha

Yaseen

Regular
EDIT: Sorry my bad, in its mind, it was not its first post, so we should give it benefit of the doubt, carry on RAT

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Facepalm GIF

Salams bro, I wonder who this LTH is whos been pro AVZ since 2017?

2023-11-24_122532.jpg

2023-11-24_122732.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
First strike I see as a win for retail holders. Fancy asking for more money just because they have to travel TO WHERE THE ONLY COMPANY ASSET EXISTS. FFS gents - you knew the mine isn't in WA didn't you?

Second strike and the BOD "may" be voted out:-

A company will receive its second strike if a resolution to adopt the remuneration report for the following year receives another "no" vote of 25% or more of the votes cast. If this occurs, a resolution that a special spill meeting be held must be proposed at the AGM where the second strike is received (section 249L(2), Corporations Act).

A spill meeting must be held within 90 days if that spill resolution is passed by an ordinary resolution (more than 50% of eligible votes cast) (section 250V, Corporations Act).

All directors will be required to stand for re-election and will cease to hold office immediately before the end of the spill meeting, unless re-elected (section 250V(1), Corporations Act). This does not apply to the managing director, who is permitted to hold office indefinitely without re-election (section 250W, Corporations Act) or any director appointed after the most recent remuneration report was approved by the board.

So, the chances of the toads having another crack are infinitesimal, but it does indicate to the BOD they can't just issue bonus' ad hoc..
TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Bray

Regular
They’ve defamed themselves with their attempt, likely they’ll be working at godfreys vacuums soon. Hope career suicide was worth it

Onwards and up for the bod, next battle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom