AVZ Discussion 2022

Yaseen

Regular
Mate you don’t post anything that shareholders here don’t know. You post 10 posts a day spending all your time talking about yourself and talking absolute fucken bullshit.

You have turned TSE into your own version of the crapper and many shareholders like me who have contributed voluminous amounts of information to the threads and supported AVZ through the whole time we have been conspired against but over 20 major Chinese backed actors including DRC ministers and other officials, major Chinese mining companies, media outlets and other paid conspirators.

Before you arrived we had a great community here, that could offer incredible and inspiring information and alternative views and share jokes (eg with TITS, Winenuts, Cashy, Cruiser etc…. Even about Deboss) but you mate have fucked it up for everyone with your self absorbed, mindless bullshit.

As there seems to be no way of getting rid of you because you are too selfish and self absorbed to even comprehend what a good thing we had going here and how your 10 posts a day of bullshit has fucked it for the majority of shareholders, many of us will be sharing quality information privately which means shareholders new to the threads and those that don’t have the time to research events behind the scenes will be missing out and probably just reading your bullshit…. Well done troll.

If you actually gave a shit about the company or shareholders here you would fuck off, but we all know you’ll respond to this, probably using some of my words because you aren’t smart enough to come up with your own, and continue your useless, unwanted, devoid of information posts.

What a waste of time and use of this platform as a resource for shareholders you are.
hey mate, I could look at 95% of the posts here and tell them why you posting something we all know that is actually posted over and over and over again while we have a mountains of kaka in our face, but that would be pointless

at least im trying to keep it balanced

tell me what is the point of having a thread full of high fiving overly positive posts that are nowhere near reality and then having a go at the couple of people who choose to try to learn from the past istakes, keep as close to reality as possible and temper their expectations by discussing the bigger picture and the real reason we are invested here(to actually be trading for one and secondly to make money)? that seems more fuitless than anything you have mentioned

Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
Awesome update @BEISHA and an absolute pleasure to meet you, you Fn Legend!

It was great to catch up with so many holders prior to the AGM and chew the fat with a cold beer and like Beisha, an absolute pleasure in meeting new holders, holders from TSE but also those who decided to turn up late and not wear the Hat (not naming names)

@Scoota30 , thanks for organising it mate and just so you know, I look better in the FUMMGA t-shirt.

While standing at the desk checking in, for some reason an uncontrollable urge come over me to start sniffing, snorting, and rubbing my nose.
It was like I was being controlled by some unknown force that took over my body.
To my surprise, big lips was standing right next to me…. oopsy.
drugs coke GIF by Desus & Mero

Anyway, when Carrick started addressing shareholders and not the board, shaking like a grade 5 school kid delivering his first project in front of the class, I nearly pissed myself when the room shot him down, then applauded. It was one of those warm fuzzy feeling moments.
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Great questions raised based on each resolutions and even better when after praising the company, old mate then goes “oh I can’t remember my question” fkn GOLD moment right there!
Lebron James Dancing GIF

Both Ty and Big lips faces when a question was directed to Ty was classic. The panic on their faces with sweat dripping down the side of their heads was a good old classic “oh shit” moment.
Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

Being able to stand in direct line of Lips, Ty, and Carri with the big ups yours MMGA on my back was a very proud and honorable moment.:ROFLMAO:
Wolf Of Wall Street Goodbye GIF by Jordan Belfort

Anyway, everything has been covered and I just wanted to share some of my highlights but also thank those who I was able to meet and share stories with.

We are all just normal people, shareholders of AVZ and will continue to defend what is rightfully ours for our families, our children’s, and grandchildren’s investments by whatever means necessary.

Thankyou to the BOD Directors!
Another win for the Aussie good guys !!!

IMG_5434.jpg

PS. this is not photoshopped - it won the animal comedy photo award this year..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Earlyspeed

Thanks everyone for your AGM updates. Fantastic win for shareholders and the Board last night. Ouss Ouss
1700782025580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Yaseen

Regular
Hi Yaseen,

Will you do us all a favor and just fuck off back to your troll cave you fraud.

Thanks
wow...someone has some cognitive development impairments :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
You'll enjoy hot crapper a lot more, not 1 person here believes you're a shareholder, at hot crapper it doesn't even matter, so that would ve a way better place for you to waste everyone's time.
On ignore you go

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Yaseen

Regular
You'll enjoy hot crapper a lot more, not 1 person here believes you're a shareholder, at hot crapper it doesn't even matter, so that would ve a way better place for you to waste everyone's time.
On ignore you go
speak for yourself mate, almost all LTH's know im a LTH, so shhhh fly, go away

Reactions: 2 users

Nellie17

Regular
Mate you don’t post anything that shareholders here don’t know. You post 10 posts a day spending all your time talking about yourself and talking absolute fucken bullshit.

You have turned TSE into your own version of the crapper and many shareholders like me who have contributed voluminous amounts of information to the threads and supported AVZ through the whole time we have been conspired against but over 20 major Chinese backed actors including DRC ministers and other officials, major Chinese mining companies, media outlets and other paid conspirators.

Before you arrived we had a great community here, that could offer incredible and inspiring information and alternative views and share jokes (eg with TITS, Winenuts, Cashy, Cruiser etc…. Even about Deboss) but you mate have fucked it up for everyone with your self absorbed, mindless bullshit.

As there seems to be no way of getting rid of you because you are too selfish and self absorbed to even comprehend what a good thing we had going here and how your 10 posts a day of bullshit has fucked it for the majority of shareholders, many of us will be sharing quality information privately which means shareholders new to the threads and those that don’t have the time to research events behind the scenes will be missing out and probably just reading your bullshit…. Well done troll.

If you actually gave a shit about the company or shareholders here you would fuck off, but we all know you’ll respond to this, probably using some of my words because you aren’t smart enough to come up with your own, and continue your useless, unwanted, devoid of information posts.

What a waste of time and use of this platform as a resource for shareholders you are.
The guy is a dirt bag! He'd be the type of guy that would probably try to sue/blackmail an asx listed company, if he thought the directors had failed to disclose something - just saying! 😉

Cheers,
Nells x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Yaseen

Regular
The guy is a dirt bag! He'd be the type of guy that would probably try to sue/blackmail an asx listed company, if he thought the directors had failed to disclose something - just saying! 😉

Cheers,
Nells x
ffs I've backed the board the entire way, read any of my posts from the past, years of them, and also backed the current board in my votes. Just because Im keeping my eye on the big picture does not make the figment of your imagination reality

stop talking crap looking for thumbs up ya, its pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells x
I SE(e) what you did there

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
ffs I've backed the board the entire way, read any of my posts from the past, years of them, and also backed the current board in my votes. Just because Im keeping my eye on the big picture does not make the figment of your imagination reality

Yep as others are doing, on ignore you go. We dont want to just listen to you and your BS posts all day.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

@zeeb0t
I’m not a member here but I have contributed over 2,000 posts and have over 32,000 likes. I have included over 20 additional threads that contain catalogued information important to the company.

I’m sure TSE members have complained about this Yaseen and how he has trolled and disrupted the Discussion thread over the last week and you haven’t taken any action. The same thing happened in the past with Der Geist and John Reed.

Above is one example of his ridiculous nonsense, it’s up to you mate whether you want to keep TSE as a quality platform for shareholders or let it turn into another hot crapper.

I know you have a young child, I have discussed matters with you in the past and I know where your stock interests lie. All I am saying is you know me, I discuss in depth issues around AVZ with a number of large shareholders as well as intelligent and experienced shareholders.

I have the phone numbers of around 20 shareholders here and you have already lost me as a result of allowing this Yaseen to take over the threads, so I ask you, if not for me, suspend this person for the wellbeing of the platform and the shareholders here.

I would advise TSE members to also contact you

By the way, it might be an idea to keep your eye on this poster too

IMG_5845.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Yaseen

Regular
Yep as others are doing, on ignore you go. We dont want to just listen to you and your BS posts all day.
posted a couple of times today but then have to deal with the cults off topic childish false allegations, but ok whatever, no skin off my nose bloke

enjoy another year of high-fiving those who'd lead you into the abyss and abandon you at a heartbeat. I'll stick to discussing our greater issues to move forward as I see that in the best interest of our investment, shame most just want a fuzzy felling inside instead because the pain that comes with the reality of all the fluff under the bridge thus far is oboviously too much for them to handle

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan

But but but you only been here a week…..

IMG_4727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Don't let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Nellie17

Regular
I SE(e) what you did there
Also, I wonder if the goose paid for the shares he currently has? Maybe he was gifted them in a bet?
Who really knows, one of relatives is probably a lawyer? Oh and not a very good one! 🤣

Nells xx

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Just wondering what’s the record for someone logging off and back on to another account just to like your own posts?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Also, I wonder if the goose paid for the shares he currently has? Maybe he was gifted them in a bet?
Who really knows, one of relatives is probably a lawyer? Oh and not a very good one! 🤣

Nells xx
Nells, you are more than you have appeared to be. Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
@zeeb0t
I’m not a member here but I have contributed over 2,000 posts and have over 32,000 likes. I have included over 20 additional threads that contain catalogued information important to the company.

I’m sure TSE members have complained about this Yaseen and how he has trolled and disrupted the Discussion thread over the last week and you haven’t taken any action. The same thing happened in the past with Der Geist and John Reed.

Above is one example of his ridiculous nonsense, it’s up to you mate whether you want to keep TSE as a quality platform for shareholders or let it turn into another hot crapper.

I know you have a young child, I have discussed matters with you in the past and I know where your stock interests lie. All I am saying is you know me, I discuss in depth issues around AVZ with a number of large shareholders as well as intelligent and experienced shareholders.

I have the phone numbers of around 20 shareholders here and you have already lost me as a result of allowing this Yaseen to take over the threads, so I ask you, if not for me, suspend this person for the wellbeing of the platform and the shareholders here.

I would advise TSE members to also contact you
Agreed @zeeb0t dropping the ball again, like was done at the beginning of the issue with he who must not be named (no not voldemort)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom