AVZ Discussion 2022

Yaseen

Regular
@zeeb0t
I’m not a member here but I have contributed over 2,000 posts and have over 32,000 likes. I have included over 20 additional threads that contain catalogued information important to the company.

I’m sure TSE members have complained about this Yaseen and how he has trolled and disrupted the Discussion thread over the last week and you haven’t taken any action. The same thing happened in the past with Der Geist and John Reed.

Above is one example of his ridiculous nonsense, it’s up to you mate whether you want to keep TSE as a quality platform for shareholders or let it turn into another hot crapper.

I know you have a young child, I have discussed matters with you in the past and I know where your stock interests lie. All I am saying is you know me, I discuss in depth issues around AVZ with a number of large shareholders as well as intelligent and experienced shareholders.

I have the phone numbers of around 20 shareholders here and you have already lost me as a result of allowing this Yaseen to take over the threads, so I ask you, if not for me, suspend this person for the wellbeing of the platform and the shareholders here.

I would advise TSE members to also contact you
@zeeb0t

If you read every post I've made it is either directly discussing the stock or a reply to a trolling childish false allegation against me to which I believe I have the right to stand up to these false allegations. I have not initiated a single attack on a single forum member.

Multiple forum members want to initiate attacking me based on their own emotions and lack of ability to digest the reality us AVZ holders are in. I should by no means have to bear that burden

The bullying, attacks, false allegations, lies, and attempts to drag the thread totally off topic constanlty has all been initiated by multiple emotional individuals (and the proof is in the thread itself) who wish to attempt to try to control the thread with their emotions.

This is not the crapper and one would of hoped that their emotions could be put aside to discuss both the positive and negative of our investment without the gang like childish mentality that they have displayed so far

These posters are even going to the extent of saying its all your fault they cant deal with discussing the stock like mature adults, they seem to have zero shame thus far, and there doesnt seem to be any end in sight based on several yrs of said behaviour without being pulled in line

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
Nells, you are more than you have appeared to be. Love it
"Also, I wonder if the goose paid for the shares he currently has? Maybe he was gifted them in a bet?
Who really knows, one of relatives is probably a lawyer? Oh and not a very good one! 🤣

Nells xx"

more false allegations to make her feel fuzzy, and yet gets thumbs up, very sad, shows the mentality of some here

Nells probably has a $5k investment that shes been waiting on to flourish so she can get her next hair dye

both can play that game, but why drag the forum down to that level

I've talked abt the stock and asked others to stick to the stock just as zeebot has requested, yet every single time over and over some troll with a child like mentality tries to take it off topic with personal attacks, then attempts to blame me as if they have some sort of mental disorder

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
1700784600041.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan
"Also, I wonder if the goose paid for the shares he currently has? Maybe he was gifted them in a bet?
Who really knows, one of relatives is probably a lawyer? Oh and not a very good one! 🤣

Nells xx"

more false allegations to make her feel fuzzy, and yet gets thumbs up, very sad, shows the mentality of some here

Nells probably has a $5k investment that shes been waiting on to flourish so she can get her next hair dye
You can always fuck off if you dont want to read the posts in here because we all too immature for his highness.
This another social experiment for you?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
@zeeb0t
I’m not a member here but I have contributed over 2,000 posts and have over 32,000 likes. I have included over 20 additional threads that contain catalogued information important to the company.

I’m sure TSE members have complained about this Yaseen and how he has trolled and disrupted the Discussion thread over the last week and you haven’t taken any action. The same thing happened in the past with Der Geist and John Reed.

Above is one example of his ridiculous nonsense, it’s up to you mate whether you want to keep TSE as a quality platform for shareholders or let it turn into another hot crapper.

I know you have a young child, I have discussed matters with you in the past and I know where your stock interests lie. All I am saying is you know me, I discuss in depth issues around AVZ with a number of large shareholders as well as intelligent and experienced shareholders.

I have the phone numbers of around 20 shareholders here and you have already lost me as a result of allowing this Yaseen to take over the threads, so I ask you, if not for me, suspend this person for the wellbeing of the platform and the shareholders here.

I would advise TSE members to also contact you

By the way, it might be an idea to keep your eye on this poster too

View attachment 50417
@zeeb0t I and most here agree with Mr. Bags.
This person has done the same thing in the past with what they are doing now their goal is to troll and disrupt.
Please remove them from this platform.

In the meantime I encourage everyone to put them on ignore.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

John25

Regular
Also, I wonder if the goose paid for the shares he currently has? Maybe he was gifted them in a bet?

Nells xx
So you were there Nells
1700784584869.gif

Just placing the pieces of the puzzle …all i saw were 2 blondes down front🤔unless ☝️
1700784766558.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
@zeeb0t
Multiple posters here aren’t wrong z. Many contributors here including me have provided balanced views, based on facts and reasoning, don’t let him get away with trying to use the “bullying” excuse, read his posts and count the responses.

Even if members put him on ignore, he is still filling the threads, wasting time and influencing any prospective members. It’s up to you @zeeb0t I’ve tried to support AVZ and I’m trying to support TSE, but I won’t waste more time on this bullshit

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Yaseen

Regular
You can always fuck off if you dont want to read the posts in here because we all too immature for his highness.
This another social experiment for you?
or ppl could just discuss the stock, hows that for an idea

Doc

Master of Quan
So you were there Nells
View attachment 50418
Just placing the pieces of the puzzle …all i saw were 2 blondes down front🤔unless ☝️
View attachment 50420
Im guessing front row near Roon John.
Should have come for a drink after Nellie, your presence would have broken up the sausage sizzle of men only. Or perhaps I did see you at the bar. Wearing a dress with yellow on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
or ppl could just discuss the stock, hows that for an idea
Which we did quite succinctly until you showed up. Anyways, Azzler right, onto ignore you go.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Yaseen

Regular
@zeeb0t I and most here agree with Mr. Bags.
This person has done the same thing in the past with what they are doing now their goal is to troll and disrupt.
Please remove them from this platform.

In the meantime I encourage everyone to put them on ignore.
yo uhave been the worst offender, if zeebot reads your posts he'd contemplate putting an age limit on posters:LOL:

Bonsoir

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
Fat Fuck Cuckholdings lost? Nice. I can continue enjoying my holiday then. Grats to the BoD, I love everyone here who has contributed meaningfully because I sure as shit haven't. Let the ICSID and ICC hearings give us the ammunition needed to bring this one home, for ourr sakes and for the sake of the people of the DRC.

Reactions: 10 users

Yaseen

Regular
You should try it sometime.
tried it over and over, said it before many times, "hey lets just discuss the stock" then im attacked, if you assume others should be allowed to constantly initiate attacks on someone about a post he has made regarding the stock alone and not defend himself then perhaps you dont like common decency and the forum rules much either

Reactions: 1 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Yep as others are doing, on ignore you go. We dont want to just listen to you and your BS posts all day.
Ignore is a beautiful thing

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
tired it over and over, said it before many times, "hey lets just discuss the stock" then im attacked, if you assume others should be allowed to constantly attacks someone about a post he has made about the stock and not defend himself then perhaps you dont like common decency and the forum rules much either
You’re only purpose here is to disrupt the forum.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I have ignored him - reminds of Tolate! It is a shame he is allowed to dominate the thread!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom