AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
Im sure he will ass cover somehow... like, "SH baffled by board lack of Q and A or some shit"

I cannot described my distaste for the slimeball.

i see our mate tolate must have gone and set up his tinder profile.

How long before he is back you think?
Fuck I spoke too soon.
So if math is back hard on cock hopper then expect something out from the cock puppets sometime today

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Moved on to see Nigel.

He can confirm that Cominiere is doing works on the Hydro power station, he also confirmed that Zijin is drilling holes in CDL.
Those fucken slimy shit sacks. FMD.

Good job getting those questions in, you never fail to impress mate!

Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Good updates and nice to meet a few of you.
Highlight for me was after the AGM finished Michael Carrick tried to engage DeBoss in conversation stating he only wants the best for shareholders for which a gentlemen behind DeBoss promptly replied - just fuck off. End of conversation 🤣
Also further to Beisha post I did hear Jans say that the DRC gov is basically in care and maintenance mode due to elections so don’t expect any government decisions like MoU’s to be completed until after. They on 15th Dec ( if they still going ahead ) so not too long to wait.
Nellie, were you one of the lovely ladies gracing the front row near Roon?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Yaseen

Regular
So basically after 18 months of suspension after a supposed imminent mining licence that was just waiting on a few calculations we are here:

-An AGM where no real questions could be answered because our enemy was literally sitting in our face
-PR totally cancelled (we have no asset whatsoever according to the government of the country we are operating in), eg we are totally worthless in their eyes
-not being able to progress anything on the ground, completely shutdown
-possibly $240m CATH deal dead and buried as they just tried to vote against our board and colluded with our enemies
-some of our asset now being drilled by the chinese while we cant touch it
-the power plant taken over by the chinese
-court cases looming with Zijin, Cominiere, Dathomir, and the DRC gov, when we've finished with them maybe we'll get ot the defamation cases against Tommy, AFR, Age, 3 stooges, boatman etc and push FIRB, ASIC and F knows who else to take action for all the lies against us
-an election looming that will probably cause total inaction for at least 3months (potentailly around 6months) regardless of how well we go in the courts
-Shareholders left hanging onto court case verdicts that even if ruled in our favour will most probably amount to more court cases that could potentially drag on for well over a another year to get a single penny out of a broke corrupt government/Cominiere and/or Zijin, and if all goes well wld probably be paid in dribs in drabs over yrs as we attempt to cease their assets

For any of us to see a single dollar of our investment before 2025 (over 3 years of suspension) we will need to win each court case in the next few months, wait months for things to settle post election, and then hope these dirty maggot fraud dogs at the helm of each DRC government department somehow keep our multi-billion dollar enemies at bay by refusing huge tempting bribes and cut us a reasonable deal

And some wonder why Im trying to keep a level head, fascinating

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
So basically after 18 months of suspension after a supposed imminent mining licence that was just waiting on a few calculations we are here:

-An AGM where no real questions could be answered because our enemy was literally sitting in our face
-PR totally cancelled (we have no asset whatsoever according to the government of the country we are operating in), eg we are totally worthless in their eyes
-possibly $240m CATH deal dead and buried as they just tried to vote against our board
-court cases looming with Zijin, Cominiere, Dathomir, and the DRC gov
-an election looming that will probably cause total inaction for at least 3months (potentailly around 6months) regardless of how well we go in the courts

Shareholders left hanging onto court case verdicts that even if ruled in our favour will most probably amount to more court cases that could potentially drag on for well over a another year to get a single penny out of a broke corrupt government, and if all goes well wld probably be paid in dribs in drags over yrs as we attempt to cease their assets

For any of us to see a single dollar of our investment before 2025 (over 3 years of suspension) we will need to win each court case in the next few months, wait months for things to settle post election, and then hope these dirty maggot fraud dogs at the helm of each DRC government department somehow keep our multi-billion dollar enemies at bay and cut us a reasonable deal

Great negative spin by someone who actually wasnt there …True colours coming out again

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Dazmac66

Regular
This is bloody concerning

Thanks @BEISHA for dropping this information and overall summary and everyone else who’s summarised the event for those unable to attend.
Mucho appreciarto
That will be $100k per core sample - thank you!

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Shareholders left hanging onto court case verdicts that even if ruled in our favour will most probably amount to more court cases that could potentially drag on for well over a another year to get a single penny out of a broke corrupt government/Cominiere and/or Zijin, and if all goes well wld probably be paid in dribs in drabs over yrs as we attempt to cease their assets
GraveFixedFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Yaseen

Regular
Great negative spin by someone who actually wasnt there …True colours coming out again
hey mate, I actually think I laid out the positive there too

Id love a ML right now, but realistically i'd say best case scenario would be absolutely min 3-4months and everything has to go in our favour for that to happen, chances of that in the jungle against multiple multi-billion dollar corrupt companies and a pack of fraud government officials, well yeah hmmmm

I really want to be proven wrong, I really do

Just remember while most here were positive last yr in suspension I was trying to warn we were months away from anything, so remember my worst case last year was still so far off the mark its not funny, quite happy to point that out and Im trying to learn from all of this as well

some here surely have sore lips from all the missfired trumpet blows, they seem to like setting themselves up for disappointment whle trying to smash anyone who would prefer to remain realistic based on the water under the bridge thus far. I guess thumbing each other up and troll gifs are an outlet of their frustration due to not tempering their own expectations and aligning them to reality. Sad its come to this, but here we are

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular

Id love a ML right now, but realistically i'd say best case scenario would be absolutely min 3-4months and everything has to go in our favour for that to happen, chances of that in the jungle against multiple multi-billion dollar corrupt companies and a pack of fraud government officials, well yeah hmmmm

Just remember while most here were positive last yr in suspension I was trying to warn we were months away from anything, so remember my worst case last year was still so far off the mark its not funny, quite happy to point that out and Im trying to learn from all of this as well

some here surely have saw lips from all the missfired trumpet blows, they seem to like setting themselves up for disappointment
Celebrations may be had on TSE today ..where Yaseen is racing the clock to bring up the quickest 100(posts) on the forum …hope he/she/it doesnt choke in the nervous 90’s
1700779277078.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Yaseen

Regular
Celebrations may be had on TSE today ..where Yaseen is racing the clock to bring up the quickest 100(posts) on the forum …hope he/she/it doesnt choke in the nervous 90’s
View attachment 50390
:ROFLMAO:

I was celebrating an "imminent" ML 2 years ago mate, some even 3 yrs ago lol, oh and the $240m "expediated" deal from those who just voted against our board and colluded with our enemies

but yeah how'd that go for us

2 yrs on here we are and you now expect me to celebrate the board staying in place

for-real-4real.gif

Reactions: 1 users

BenGriffo

Regular
ding dong. it's official now
1700779728744.png

Attachments

• 1700779698567.png
    1700779698567.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Misfits

Regular

-possibly $240m CATH deal dead and buried as they just tried to vote against our board and colluded with our enemies
-court cases looming with Zijin, Cominiere, Dathomir, and the DRC gov, when we've finished with them maybe we'll get ot the defamation cases against Tommy, AFR, Age, 3 stooges, boatman etc and push FIRB, ASIC and F knows who else to take action for all the lies against us
-Shareholders left hanging onto court case verdicts that even if ruled in our favour will most probably amount to more court cases that could potentially drag on for well over a another year to get a single penny out of a broke corrupt government/Cominiere and/or Zijin, and if all goes well wld probably be paid in dribs in drabs over yrs as we attempt to cease their assets

For any of us to see a single dollar of our investment before 2025 (over 3 years of suspension) we will need to win each court case in the next few months, wait months for things to settle post election, and then hope these dirty maggot fraud dogs at the helm of each DRC government department somehow keep our multi-billion dollar enemies at bay by refusing huge tempting bribes and cut us a reasonable deal

STFU!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Doc

Master of Quan
You actually read the post?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
:ROFLMAO:

I was celebrating an "imminent" ML 2 years ago mate, some even 3 yrs ago lol, oh and the $240m "expediated" deal from those who just voted against our board and colluded with our enemies

but yeah how'd that go for us

2 yrs on here we are and you now expect me to celebrate the board staying in place

View attachment 50391
So you want to put a red faced clown with with a pink tie on the board …sorry you had to be there to witness it but you were’nt
49E83B21-6EAC-4E3E-B964-AFF0F02DD79E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Yaseen

Regular
So you want to put a red faced clown with with a pink tie on the board …sorry you had to be there to witness it but you were’nt
View attachment 50400
hell no, I was always against making maggots great again, just because I point out the reality does not by defualt mean I want those tools anywhere near our assets, and in fact ive stated the oppositie over and over and voted against them

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Well thank you Jag, great to meet up with you brother, i thought it was classic that i was having a cig across the road from where you parked initially, then when you got out of the car with your " FUCK MMGA " shirt on, i knew right there and then before we even shook hands for the first time .....that it was likely to be you ;)

Great to catch up with DEBOSS, Hadley brothers, @EarleofBarrow ,@Roon ,@tonster66 ,@Scoota30 ,@John25 and plenty of other individuals pre AGM (y)(y)

Deboss gathered us all in and gave us a pep talk about the etiquette required when asking questions of the BOD or MMGA, great camaraderie !!

As i was at the booth to register my attendance, guess who was behind me ?..............Peter Huljich 🖕🖕🖕

Guess who was in front of me flicking his nose with his finger pretending to be on cocaine in reference to Peter Huljich?............JAG :LOL::LOL:

200 strong crowd attended i reckon, BOD were emphasising decorum when asking any questions regards to resolutions ,John Clarke was in complete control of the narrative.

REMUNERATION RESOLUTION

Questions were asked about the cash bonuses and lack of cost cutting considering the balance sheet was dwindling.

In a round about way the BOD did confirm cash bonuses were awarded due to the fact Nige & Co have spent 240+ days in the DRC fighting for our cause ( way beyond the call of duty regards to being away from family etc )

Remuneration is market indexed to retain the best personnel regards to skill set and delivering outcomes for AVZ.

AVZ BOD confirmed that the 20m credit facility plus remaining cash ( 11.5m ) is sufficient to cover salaries, working capital and arbitration litigation going forward

AVZ BOD reiterated that they are eager and willing to negotiate on good terms to expedite ICC / ISCID arbitrations.

Resolution was passed in the affirmative 👍👍

Resolution 2 - 17 were rejected by a large majority !!

Meaning MMGA are ...

View attachment 50364

View attachment 50365

GONE, FUCKED, FAT TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS.........;):p:LOL:

RESOLUTION 18 - 22 ( Graeme Johnston, Dr John Clarke, Dr Casta Tungaraza, Serge Ngandu, Her Exellency Salome Sijaona were approved in the affirmative by a large majority..........(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sadly, as soon as resolution 1 - 22 were resolved, the curtains were drawn down.............meeting closed , no question time ! :(

View attachment 50366

Apparently question time was nailed on the head because of threats of defamation litigation against AVZ BOD by MMGA plus AVZ BOD didnt want to reveal any info with the defeated Ludbrook, Carrick , Huljich still in the room........"I spie with my little eye something beginning with Xi".......springs to mind.

Anyway, that didnt deter me , so i decided to approach the BOD in person after the meeting concluded as i had alot of questions prepared and didnt want to waste a opportunity to ask.

Firstly, i introduced myself to Her Excellency Salome Sijaona, congratulated her on her appointment then asked her why she was endorsed to join the BOD, i suggested... "could it be your extensive connections within africa could lead to projects outside of Manono ? "

She replied..........YES !

I also asked what FT attitude was towards AVZ and this long drawn out fuckery.........she wasnt prepared to comment, but she did reveal that light is at the end of the tunnel...decades of corruption means the wheel slowly turns

She also revealed that DRC locals support AVZ, they appreciate the good will directed towards them in contrast to Zijin .

Locals are most impressed by the fact Nigel has learnt french so he can speak the native tongue !

I moved on to Graeme Johnston and asked whether the BOD has held one on one meetings with FT.

NO.....only via FT private advocates, however there is strong suspicion that those advocates have been complimented with brown paper bags, thus getting in the ear of FT talking negatively of AVZ in the covid period, so trust is low.

Moved on to see Nigel.

He can confirm that Cominiere is doing works on the Hydro power station, he also confirmed that Zijin is drilling holes in CDL.

All this despite the emergency injunctions preventing such action !........:eek:

Nigel not concerned, he maintains that AVZ has very strong cases against Cominiere / Zijin / DRC govt with iCC / ISCID arbitrations and every day illegal works is done, $100,000 penalties acrue, i asked how this penalty could be enacted on and he confirmed ICC has no juristiction in country, however private assets could be seized, but more importantly ,he mentions that the collective ICC / ISCID / IMF / WORLD BANK are all interconnected and the recent deliberation against DRC was damning.

In actuality, DRC applied for 13b from World Bank, but was only awarded 3B , minus 1B for the deliberation above.

The financial squeeze is impacting DRC

Sustained bunsen burners applied to DRC govt by the interconnected global organizations is forcing the DRC govt to come back to the negotiating table with AVZ and nothing will be concluded until conditions are agreed upon that is favourable to AVZ...........aka MOU.

Nigel stated that the defeat of MMGA today at the AGM is another pivotal moment.

The 20m credit facility another dagger in the heart of detractors whos intention from the get go, was to bleed AVZ dry financially and complete the steal, that eventuality now thwarted.

I also asked about the CATH relationship...........;)

Mr Pei is frustrated by the ML delays, Pei was invited to come to the DRC by AVZ and witness the road blocks first hand to garner a understanding of the delay, initially he accepted, but when he mentioned off the cuff that it could be a good opportunity to conduct a private meeting with Simon Cong ....the offer was retracted ( no shit sherlock...........shifty as fuck imo )

Cath deal is a 50 /50 proposition.......not in the bag by any stretch and i got the strong impression that there wasnt alot of concern if a break away fee was awarded either way.........:unsure:

I can also confirm that AVZ bod has had discussions with FT political opponents, should FT not win re election.

Apparently one of FT opponents is scathing with FT lack of mining results as per one of his mandates( achieving better outcomes for DRC govt with chinese mining deals post Kabila , no doubt Manono gets a mention too ) and that will formulate the main argument to the locals not to re elect him..........no argument from me !

So AVZ have covered their bases in that regard.

So going forward, Nigel stated to me that he will be flying back to DRC soon and continue the good fight, looking forward to some impending ICC deliberations and continue to have open dialogue to negotiate and agree on outcomes that are favourable to AVZ and long suffering LTSH.

Not sure the MOU will be resolved before DRC elections.

More patience required but Her Exellency Salome comments.........." light at the end of the tunnel " gives me confidence that this long drawn out fuckery will result in AVZ being winners at the end.

When ?

Who the fuck knows.

imo
Awesome update @BEISHA and an absolute pleasure to meet you, you Fn Legend!

It was great to catch up with so many holders prior to the AGM and chew the fat with a cold beer and like Beisha, an absolute pleasure in meeting new holders, holders from TSE but also those who decided to turn up late and not wear the Hat (not naming names)

@Scoota30 , thanks for organising it mate and just so you know, I look better in the FUMMGA t-shirt.

While standing at the desk checking in, for some reason an uncontrollable urge come over me to start sniffing, snorting, and rubbing my nose.
It was like I was being controlled by some unknown force that took over my body.
To my surprise, big lips was standing right next to me…. oopsy.
drugs coke GIF by Desus & Mero

Anyway, when Carrick started addressing shareholders and not the board, shaking like a grade 5 school kid delivering his first project in front of the class, I nearly pissed myself when the room shot him down, then applauded. It was one of those warm fuzzy feeling moments.
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Great questions raised based on each resolutions and even better when after praising the company, old mate then goes “oh I can’t remember my question” fkn GOLD moment right there!
Lebron James Dancing GIF

Both Ty and Big lips faces when a question was directed to Ty was classic. The panic on their faces with sweat dripping down the side of their heads was a good old classic “oh shit” moment.
Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

Being able to stand in direct line of Lips, Ty, and Carri with the big ups yours MMGA on my back was a very proud and honorable moment.:ROFLMAO:
Wolf Of Wall Street Goodbye GIF by Jordan Belfort

Anyway, everything has been covered and I just wanted to share some of my highlights but also thank those who I was able to meet and share stories with.

We are all just normal people, shareholders of AVZ and will continue to defend what is rightfully ours for our families, our children’s, and grandchildren’s investments by whatever means necessary.

Thankyou to the BOD Directors!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Yaseen

Regular
Based on the water under the bridge I laid out the positive, if that positive is taken as a negative then I think some need to read several posts from a year or two ago for a reality check...they need to go back to this time last year even and read several pages of posts and theyll face palm themseles with the cheerleaders posts. I even cringe reading my own posts that were taken as negative at the time that were nowhere near neagtive enough to be close to the current reality. So ive tried to learn from my mistakes and bring my expecations more in line with reality

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular

And some wonder why Im trying to keep a level head, fascinating.

My mindset is all or nothing. If you go into a fight ready to runaway, you will lose. Every fight you need to be ready to die.

The mindset of giving inches, will result in them taking miles. Not to say a truce can't be found, but the time in the trenches needs to happen.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

some here surely have sore lips from all the missfired trumpet blows, they seem to like setting themselves up for disappointment whle trying to smash anyone who would prefer to remain realistic based on the water under the bridge thus far. I guess thumbing each other up and troll gifs are an outlet of their frustration due to not tempering their own expectations and aligning them to reality. Sad its come to this, but here we are

Mate you don’t post anything that shareholders here don’t know. You post 10 posts a day spending all your time talking about yourself and talking absolute fucken bullshit.

You have turned TSE into your own version of the crapper and many shareholders like me who have contributed voluminous amounts of information to the threads and supported AVZ through the whole time we have been conspired against by over 20 major Chinese backed actors including DRC ministers and other officials, major Chinese mining companies, media outlets and other paid conspirators.

Before you arrived we had a great community here, that could offer incredible and inspiring information and alternative views and share jokes (eg with TITS, Winenuts, Cashy, Cruiser etc…. Even about Deboss) but you mate have fucked it up for everyone with your self absorbed, mindless bullshit.

As there seems to be no way of getting rid of you because you are too selfish and self absorbed to even comprehend what a good thing we had going here and how your 10 posts a day of bullshit has fucked it for the majority of shareholders, many of us will be sharing quality information privately which means shareholders new to the threads and those that don’t have the time to research events behind the scenes will be missing out and probably just reading your bullshit…. Well done troll.

If you actually gave a shit about the company or shareholders here you would fuck off, but we all know you’ll respond to this, probably using some of my words because you aren’t smart enough to come up with your own, and continue your useless, unwanted, devoid of information posts.

What a waste of time and use of this platform as a resource for shareholders you are.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 63 users

John25

Regular
Sorry Doc for i have sinned😢was looking for a bulldog apparently their the saddest breed going around at present …A true privilege to catch up with you yesterday buddy ..safe trip back
1700781070213.jpeg

1700781161358.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom