AVZ Discussion 2022

Good meeting everyone today. I’m heading off down south with a win in the bag. Btw. Favourite bit. Carrick sniggering with Ben Cohens death stare. “What are you sniggering at”
And Carrick saying to the shareholder room at large when they checked him “listen, you might learn something” as his voice and hands shook?

Here's another photo of the stooges. Caption it however you want
Screenshot_20231123_190511_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Roger2018

Regular

Pokok

Regular
Where did you get the 33% from
so tell me is it all over and did we win and really what changed ? or is there no end in sight

Hudnut

Regular
ironic the same guys carrying on here are giving thumbs up on twitter etc, some really need to drop the emotion and just stick to the stock without getting all butt hurt abt any holder who would prefer to keep his feet on the ground and eye on the end goal after 18 months of suspension

The fact I even have to say that shows just how far some have raised themselves on a podium

I try to keep it real and be honest to myself and I ask myself do I wish I listened to a couple that tried to wake our cult up (and whom I bagged at the time) just prior to suspension, and sold and sat on the sidelines until/if this all blows over? hell yes, I think most here would be lying to themselves if they said no, so yeah thanks for the attacks and emotion but i'll try keep my feet on the ground with AVZ moving forward, if thats too much for you to contemplate then meh. A good friend would want to see your feet remain on the ground

Focus on the stock. ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Yaseen

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Lesson in that
same until I apparently appeared at the wrong time trying to stay balanced on my investment
I wasn't exactly flavour of the month when I first arrived either homie

Hopefully seeing these two posts will help the penny drop for you too

What a difference a year makes hey @TheCount

20231123_222231.jpg

20231123_222320.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Thehoneyguy

Where did you get the 33% from
Each of the three stooges had close to 33% votes for them individually give or take. (Not including paper votes taken within the conference)
It was projected on the screen for all to see

Reactions: 14 users

Scoota30

Regular
20231123_171239.jpg
found this in the local urinal, no other comment... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Yaseen

Regular
Just pointing out the hypocrisy.
I know what you're getting at but as said earlier, every single time ive gone off topic is to defend myself against an off topic attack. All there to verify over the last few days (except of course modded posts gone to the abyss), so there's no hypocrisy from me

Anywho, I just refreshing atm waiting for Beisha's goodies to reflect on

kron

Regular
John Clarke only had a 55% FOR proxy early vote. He's at risk of losing his spot. The others seem fine to retain their spots.
Remuneration report 54% for proxy/early vote. So that's a strike.
Was a lot closer than I'd guessed.

kron

Regular
Probably because they are on a plane to china.

Carrick the dumb shit will be hung out by them
Obviously nervous but Carrick is NOT a very good public speaker judging by his efforts today. It's a wonder they chose him as the front man. He did get a pretty frosty reception for a 40 degree day in Perth.

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Fuck off

Moderate that again you prick.....

Whoever you are

DYOR

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Azzler

Top 20
Ahh have we got the mysterious moderations happening all over again? I got one a couple days ago too.

Hmmm.. Let me think for a moment..

I'm certain we have been through this tactic once before when a certain person showed up.
Gee I wonder if they're back again?
Can anyone think of a new posted who's just shown up?

Ponderous :rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Haha

Yaseen

Regular
someone's jumping at shadows :ROFLMAO:, we've hit a new level

but yeah, I wondered who was getting all butt hurt with the amount of mods I got, well I didnt wonder much

On topic, Did anyone happen to ask the board roughly what percentage chance they think we have of obtaining a ML before delisting date, or perhaps roughly what percentage chance we have of appeasing the criteria needed to list before that date, and exactly what the board knows that criteria is from a governance perspective and a management perspective?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom