Top 20
I’m just gonna say one thing….

I will leave the day’s proceedings including lunch to @BEISHA to summarise 👌

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

Samus

Top 20
eg Nigel's involvement with AJN, and the relinquishment of part of the area.
What did Nigel say on that?

Let's watch those scum latch on to those points in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
Congratulations to AVZ retail shareholders! I hope this marks the start of many more wins for AVZ. 💥💥💥💥👏👏

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Wingy

Emerged
Congratulations to AVZ retail shareholders! I hope this marks the start of many more wins for AVZ. 💥💥💥💥👏👏
Is it official?
Did all board members get re elected?
I hope so

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

j.l

Regular

1. Relinquishment was reverted by MoM decree.
2. AJN plan was kept secret from N, who resigned within 24h of learning of it.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

grassseeds

Regular

AVZ had a very large pamphlet with prepared responses to cover what they thought would be the questions. Obviously prepared by their legal people with one guy sitting at the top table. Ben Cohen was sitting next to Nigel and assisted in finding the right responses. This response i think came from John Clarke who stated that Nigel was not consulted or knew about AJN's activities in relation to AJN's application for the northern section. Nigel thought they were making applications in this general area for gold leases. When he was made aware of their activities he resigned within 24 hours. No discussion about his shares in AJN. The new Conflict of Interest introduced by AVZ's adjustment to the Constitution was raised separately on another matter about FatTails choice of Directors.
The handing back of a part of the area was batted away by references to previous announcements and strong comments about AVZ's rights to the total area.

By the way, i forgot to mention that FatTail proxy votes were of the order of 32% to 36% and AVZ's nominees 54% to 62% of the total votes. So unless FatTail have an ace up their sleeve the Board recommendations will probably be elected.

• Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Samus

Top 20

Presumably that's carrotdick slain 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Yaseen

Regular
Zijin going to plan P now, they wont run out of ammo until we win every court case and get a ML...just hope that's before delisting, not a great dal to celebrate just yet

At least the current board can concentrate on the priorities rn

yeah yeah Im a party pooper I know, but if we get delisted, or lose court cases or never get a ML then there wont be many here looking back at this as a much of a win. Way too much work to do from here to get excited

quietly wrapped the MMGA dildos have been thumped though

Cheers to those who have attended and reported anything thus far

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

j.l

Regular
Best moments for me:
1. When Carrick, who was seated in the front row, was in the course of asking a question of the board but instead turned to face the room and the guy next to me shouted "don't talk to us, ask the board!" and then Carrick just got drowned out and was asked to sit down.
2. Ben Cohen calling out Carrick for openly snickering.
3. Noticing that Carrick's hands were shaking when he was speaking (although if that was a medical thing I mean him no ill will).
4. Seeing Deboss in the flesh.
5. Jag's MMGA pineapple shirt.

...and the vote tallies of course

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 46 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Yaseen

Regular

Skar

Regular
Any talk of cost saving measures until the cases run their course?

I am not looking forward to learning the terms by which we will secure the 20M... just how much do we get raked over coals.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular
I have to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of John Clarke, and I think the vote tallies indicate I'm not alone there, but to his credit he did a good job of maintaining order in the meeting and ensuring everyone had a chance to speak. He laid out the rules clearly, what would and didn't be tolerated, and enforced it.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Is this accurate?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

j.l

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire