AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
Yes, that's what Carrick said.
So I wonder why he's so interested in becoming a Director?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Thaz

Regular
Was the question asked about the support by the Chinese shareholders (particularly and purportedly including CATH) for mmga?

Would be interested to see how this would affect the JV relationship and agreement with CATH

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Thehoneyguy

Cock face Carrick got told off for using his phone during the agm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Me, trying to make dinner for the wifey because its been a good news day, but also because i've been drinking since 11am.

Roast Turkey Cooking GIF by Julia Child

Fuck yeah - just waiting for these dominoes to come crashing down. ICSID looking like it could stop all parties OTHER THAN DATHCOM, from working on PR13559, or 15775.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users
Best moments for me:
1. When Carrick, who was seated in the front row, was in the course of asking a question of the board but instead turned to face the room and the guy next to me shouted "don't talk to us, ask the board!" and then Carrick just got drowned out and was asked to sit down.
2. Ben Cohen calling out Carrick for openly snickering.
3. Noticing that Carrick's hands were shaking when he was speaking (although if that was a medical thing I mean him no ill will).
4. Seeing Deboss in the flesh.
5. Jag's MMGA pineapple shirt.

...and the vote tallies of course
...to add to this, someone in the back row yell, (after Carrick spoke)... "wash the microphone"... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Who the fuck is Mrs Walker?

The Phantom’s missus…. and yes, she does look like Nells ❤️

IMG_5840.jpeg

Seconds after this pic was taken a bus mowed them down
Word on the street is someone looking very similar to MB was at the helm if you know wot I mean...

I know exactly what you mean 😉❤️❤️

MMGA (Fat Tail) stooges these are for you

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes, that's what Carrick said.
Sounds like we need to start turning up the pressure on the toad on X again.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

timb89

Regular
Well done all. Won the battle but still need to win the war.

My hope is that the collective mindset, such that it can be managed is "Not one fucking step back".

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

TLH

Regular
Was a good afternoon and good result.
Looking forward to official ASX Ann for numbers but I assume won’t change much.
Given the emotion I’m surprised how well behaved the AVZ clan were.
Well done to Jag for his don’t give a fuck attitude and standing up for shareholders- loved the shirt.
Well done to Deboss and many others also for standing up and asking the important questions.
And well done also to bloke who praised the bod who was getting to his question but never actually had a question. 😂
Nothing new toda
Best moments for me:
1. When Carrick, who was seated in the front row, was in the course of asking a question of the board but instead turned to face the room and the guy next to me shouted "don't talk to us, ask the board!" and then Carrick just got drowned out and was asked to sit down.
2. Ben Cohen calling out Carrick for openly snickering.
3. Noticing that Carrick's hands were shaking when he was speaking (although if that was a medical thing I mean him no ill will).
4. Seeing Deboss in the flesh.
5. Jag's MMGA pineapple shirt.

...and the vote tallies of course
Thought it was a classic when the bloke was getting to his question, praised the AVZ team and then finally after to being pushed to get to his question, said he didn’t actually have a question. Lol
A clear show of unity from AVZ shareholders.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There's someone hot on the report and moderate button.

I didn't direct my now moderated comment at anyone in particular

"They" assumed who it was directed at.....it was never implicit

Why do you think someone would feel a comment was directed at them????????????????:unsure:

Maybe because they're always right on edge and on the defensive because they know their comments are disingenuine and just inflammatory bait

Anyway we don't want this to be HC so I'll moderate myself and my posts and be very careful with my choice of words and framework

But take note of this (those that may be interested and those that feel it's directed at them) make absolutely no mistake, I will NEVER stop calling out BS on this forum because all us refugees from the fucking Crapper will not and do not tolerate the scum and shit that comes from that ecosystem

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Was the question asked about the support by the Chinese shareholders (particularly and purportedly including CATH) for mmga?

Would be interested to see how this would affect the JV relationship and agreement with CATH

I’m with you Thaz. I’m really interested to see what the votes from Yibin, Huayou and Lithium Plus were. Not sure if Nigel will disclose their votes but I’m hoping some other big (non Chinese) investors who want the highest grade spodumene on the planet approach Felix and tell him they will support his battery hub if he can guarantee no more shenanigans from Cominiere, Zijin, Cong or any of the other corrupt arsewipes that have colluded to usurp our company and undermine the DRC population.

Oh yeh, and this is for you MMGA (Arsewipes)

IMG_5841.jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Yaseen

Regular

Yaseen

Regular

Why do you think someone would feel a comment was directed at them????????????????:unsure:

Maybe because they're always right on edge and on the defensive because they know their comments are disingenuine and just inflammatory bait

Anyway we don't want this to be HC so I'll moderate myself and my posts and be very careful with my choice of words and framework

But take note of this (those that may be interested and those that feel it's directed at them) make absolutely no mistake, I will NEVER stop calling out BS on this forum because all us refugees from the fucking Crapper will not and do not tolerate the scum and shit that comes from that ecosystem
tell me abt it, I made a comment earlier that contained the word "bi***" and was actually directed at one of the MMGA grubs and it got taken down

so not at all surprised considering your comment, but some here get their feathers ruffled xtremely easily

on a side note is very sad when some take the reality that we've been suspended for 18months with no great end in sight, with delisting months away and the majority chose to bad mouth anyone who wishes to keep it a touch balanced in here in relation to the actual end goal. I've always preferred to read a good balance of comments pros/cons on a stock im holding as long as I dont think its some filthy shorter just trying to downramp which everyone knows Im not. I do love the positive comments but also happy to read anyones comments who wants to stay a touch more grounded, you know, adult stuff

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Don't use my posts to support your agenda

Not directing this at any particular poster

That's a general comment

DYOR

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
tell me abt it, I made a comment earlier that contained the word "bi***" and was actually directed at one of the MMGA grubs and it got taken down

so not at all surprised considering your comment, but some here get their feathers ruffled xtremely easily

on a side note is very sad when some take the reality that we've been suspended for 18months with no great end in sight, with delisting months away and the majority chose to bad mouth anyone who wishes to keep it a touch balanced in here in relation to the actual end goal. I've always preferred to read a good balance of comments pros/cons on a stock im holding as long as I dont think its some filthy shorter just trying to downramp which everyone knows Im not. I do love the positive comments but also happy to read anyones comments who wants to stay a touch more grounded, you know, adult stuff
I called Nick McKenzie a bitch today and no one batted an eye haha
View attachment 50336

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

I'm sure @zeeb0t will soon figure out that it's someone he's already permanently banned and they've snuck back in to give holders the shits again.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Yaseen

Regular
ironic the same guys carrying on here are giving thumbs up on twitter etc, some really need to drop the emotion and just stick to the stock without getting all butt hurt abt any holder who would prefer to keep his feet on the ground and eye on the end goal after 18 months of suspension

The fact I even have to say that shows just how far some have raised themselves on a podium

I try to keep it real and be honest to myself and I ask myself do I wish I listened to a couple that tried to wake our cult up (and whom I bagged at the time) just prior to suspension, and sold and sat on the sidelines until/if this all blows over? hell yes, I think most here would be lying to themselves if they said no, so yeah thanks for the attacks and emotion but i'll try keep my feet on the ground with AVZ moving forward, if thats too much for you to contemplate then meh. A good friend would want to see your feet remain on the ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Wil_Mar

Good meeting everyone today. I’m heading off down south with a win in the bag. Btw. Favourite bit. Carrick sniggering with Ben Cohens death stare. “What are you sniggering at”

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Yaseen

Regular
I've never been modded despite disagreeing with many people here at times. And I swear all the fucking time. I even got 'rat fucked' to be a commonly used phrase.

But I've also never reported anyone. And I drop mountains of receipts.

Lesson in that
same until I apparently appeared at the wrong time trying to stay balanced on my investment

anyway, its a good night, and ppl waiting to read Beisha's hard work so I'll wait for that

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom