AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Hey Wombles, I definitely would have eighteen months ago when this shit started, but sorry, with all the sleepless nights and stress I've endured over that time, my boobs are now sagging down around my kneecaps! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells x View attachment 49979
You've also aged 30 years and put on about 35 Kgs .

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
Just a quick question. Why do people insist on highlighting that they have voted and how many shares have contributed to the vote. And also that they have contacted FIRB and post pics of the evidence? For the likes? To feel wanted or useful? It's not helping. It's not changing anything.

If you voted then good for you. If you contacted FIRB well done. Now keep it to yourself and don't tell the fucking world. The less people know the better.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Nellie17

Regular
Chinese Involvement In AVZ BOD Takeover

Now that AVZ Minerals has released its latest announcement regarding the deliberate false claims by the Chinese funded BOD nominees, I would like to address a few matters of great seriousness and consequence.

Firstly I must just say that I am proud to be an AVZ supporter amongst other great AVZ supporter’s. It is very important that shareholders realise that AVZ has had an unprecedented amount of corruption to fight and it’s important that shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know….

In early August, a large shareholder was approached by Leonard Math on behalf of Peter Huljich and others, to see if they were interested in gathering other large shareholders and backing them to overthrow the current BOD. If they could not get 5% for an EGM, they would nominate for BOD positions.

A meeting took place at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant in Perth on Sunday 6th August 2023 between Bin Guo, Leonard Math and a major shareholder acting on behalf of others with shares totalling around 60 million.

Peter Huljich was not at the meeting as he told Leonard Math he could not be seen in attendance because of a restraint of trade clause from when he departed AVZ. Simon Cong and Guy Loando are backing this along with certain Chinese companies.

Peter Huljich and Leonard Math are acting as their front men. One key point was…. No Asian sounding names were to vote for an EGM as this would attract the interest of FIRB.

Bin Guo wanted to see some progress to free up shares for sale and is backing Huljich, Math and the other nominess. Yibin Tianyi and Lithium Plus are apparently involved in trying to out the current BOD.

It was also made clear that, if Huljich and the other nominess got in, there was NO guarantee of them getting the mining license, even with the backing of Simon Cong. Peter Huljich and Leonard Math were offered a large number of performance shares (millions) if they could get this across the line.

The major shareholder in attendance was also offered an incentive (to be discussed) if he could convince other significant holder's to back a new BOD.

I have been fortunate enough to have been taken into the confidence of a number of shareholders who have shared information with me, and believe the Chinese are funding the whole thing.

View attachment 46719

View attachment 46720

View attachment 46721
I thought I would repost and remind everyone of Money Bags 💰💰💰 original post that he posted when he found out what these clowns were up to!
It seems that he was very much on the ball! Well done Bags!! (Hope you don't mind me reposting it).

Hoping Bin Guo & Leonard Math are at the AGM - I might even ask for a selfie! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Silver lining though, the same legal team repping Z & C and now the DRC, just make the collusion narrative all the more tenable for the tribunal.

Not expecting a delay for the current ICSID emergency submissions/verdict, but have heard that it was requested because 'we are new on the case, and require more time to prep'...

If it sounds familiar, its because it was tried for AVZ v Cominiere, but failed spectacularly.
All they want is more inside intel of the case... I think

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Just a quick question. Why do people insist on highlighting that they have voted and how many shares have contributed to the vote. And also that they have contacted FIRB and post pics of the evidence? For the likes? To feel wanted or useful? It's not helping. It's not changing anything.

If you voted then good for you. If you contacted FIRB well done. Now keep it to yourself and don't tell the fucking world. The less people know the better.
Chill Spikerama, we’re all doing our bit, it’s a forum and what the fuck else we going to do.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Spikerama

Regular
Chill Spikerama, we’re all doing our bit, it’s a forum and what the fuck else we going to do.

Obviously the point of my post has gone completely over your head.

Never mind.

I've updated the DRC Penalties Counter to reflect the new penalty for those that want to use it in socials. You may have noticed that the original figure has gone down a bit but that's due to correcting the original date from April to May 5. The additional 50,000 Euros kicks in at 15th Nov.

It will rise pretty quickly.

If you are using screen shots of it the text works well on my browser at 110% zoom.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

SilentOne

Regular
Obviously the point of my post has gone completely over your head.

Never mind.

I've updated the DRC Penalties Counter to reflect the new penalty for those that want to use it n socials. You may have noticed that the original figure has gone down a bit but that's due to correcting the original date from April to May 5. The additional 50,000 Euros kicks in at 15th Nov.

It will rise pretty quickly.

Spiker,

I do love your counters - you are very clever.

Regards,

SilentOne

Spikerama

Regular
Spiker,

I do love your counters - you are very clever.

Regards,

SilentOne

Cheers mate. There is another here that loves my counters too. :LOL:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Hudnut

Regular
I thought I would repost and remind everyone of Money Bags 💰💰💰 original post that he posted when he found out what these clowns were up to!
It seems that he was very much on the ball! Well done Bags!! (Hope you don't mind me reposting it).

Hoping Bin Guo & Leonard Math are at the AGM - I might even ask for a selfie! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells x

I'd like to see the AFP attend the AGM and lead them away in cuffs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

9cardomaha

Regular
I'd like to see the AFP attend the AGM and lead them away in cuffs.
I can arrange strippers as a backup.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
I can arrange strippers as a backup.
Maybe some male strippers to give Pete, Carrotdick and that other dweeb a lap dance as the results are read.

• Haha
  • Fire

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Wish I could get to the AGM for drinks and abuse of MMGA cock suckers.

Still can't believe it's not being streamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users

TLH

Regular

I like hearing that people have voted and have made a report to FIRB. Reassures me the AVZ troops we are all pushing on with the fight.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hey Wombles, I definitely would have eighteen months ago when this shit started, but sorry, with all the sleepless nights and stress I've endured over that time, my boobs are now sagging down around my kneecaps! 🤣

Cheers,

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

Emergency measures of the International Chamber of Commerce against La Cominière SA and Manono Lithium: “The order of November 15, 2023 of the CCI blocks La Cominière and Zijin on Manono Lithium, protects the rights of Dathcom and AVZ on the entire License 13359 ".​

Emergency measures of the International Chamber of Commerce against La Cominière SA and Manono Lithium: “The order of November 15, 2023 of the CCI blocks La Cominière and Zijin on Manono Lithium, protects the rights of Dathcom and AVZ on the entire License 13359 .

In its press release to shareholders of November 17, 2023, the Australian company AVZ, which is in partnership with Cominière and Dathomir in Dathcom Mining which has attracted the gluttonous appetites of the Chinese since 2021, informs that its subsidiaries have previously obtained orders for measures of emergency of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris against La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière (Cominière) imposing a penalty of €50,000 per day if Cominière took measures to implement its alleged termination of the agreement joint venture with respect to Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom and Dathcom JVA) as was mentioned in the Australian Stock Exchange announcement of May 8, 2023 entitled ''Favorable decision in the emergency arbitration proceedings of the CCI''.

La Cominière subsequently took steps to implement its purported termination of the joint venture agreement with respect to Dathcom JVA.
Consequently, on October 30, 2023, the AVZ subsidiaries submitted a new emergency measure to the CCI against Cominière.

The application was heard on November 9, 2023. AVZ is pleased to announce that, on November 15, 2023, the ICC Emergency Arbitrator ordered that:
1. Cominière shall not take any action to explore and exploit, directly or indirectly, within the scope of PR 13359 and PR 15775 until the ICC tribunal responsible for determining the validity of the termination of the partnership agreement Dathcom hears this question;
2. Cominière pays a fine of €50,000 per day for any non-compliance with the order referred to in paragraph 1; And
3. Cominière must pay the administrative costs of the CCI and part of the legal costs of the AVZ subsidiaries. The ICC emergency arbitrator also rejected Cominière's request to annul the emergency order dated May 5, 2023. Thus, the final daily penalty of €50,000 is added to the initial daily penalty. of €50,000 under the first emergency order against Cominière dated May 5, 2023.
In light of Cominière's behavior to date, AVZ notes that the initial daily penalty of €50,000 continues to accumulate.

Among other conclusions, the emergency arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration:
• concluded that Cominière had deliberately concealed that it had requested and obtained a decision from the High Court of Kalemie in the DRC on May 3, 2023 regarding the alleged dissolution of Dathcom; and • indicated that Cominière's position on the termination of the joint agreement founding the Dathcom partnership was apparently based on an erroneous interpretation of article 18.3 of the Dathcom joint agreement.
Provisional measures against Dathomir of Simon Cong, spoiled child of Dathcom according to a report from the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF)
AVZ and AVZI previously requested interim measures to preserve the status quo, including an injunction requiring Dathomir to:
• withdraw the request for dissolution of Dathcom before the Lubumbashi commercial court; and • comply with the arbitration clause of the APS 2020 and, in particular, refrain from bringing any action before a local court in the DRC for reasons prejudging the issues at stake in the ICC arbitration procedure.
AVZ announces that, as part of the request for interim measures, the tribunal of the Arbitral Court ordered that:
• Dathomir files its defense on November 17, 2023;
• AVZ and AVZI submit all their responses on November 27, 2023; And
• Dathomir will file its reply on December 7, 2023. The tribunal of the Court of Arbitration indicated that it would rule on AVZ and AVZI's request for precautionary measures on December 19, 2023.
Regarding the broader arbitration proceedings against Dathomir:
• AVZ and AVZI each confirm that they filed their declaration on November 11, 2023 (on the merits of the ICC arbitration proceedings (ICC No. 27401/SP).
• Dathomir's defense is due to be filed on March 4, 2024.
Update on the arbitration of Jin Cheng, Zijin subsidiary with gluttonous appetites
Furthermore, AVZ received the ICC-approved Procedural Timetable for the ICC Arbitration Procedure (ICC No. 26986/SP) issued by Jin Cheng Mining Company (Jin Cheng), a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Ltd, which falsely alleges that it acquired a 15% stake in Dathcom from Cominière despite the fact that Cominière did not comply with the provisions relating to pre-emption rights of the Dathcom JVA. The main steps are summarized below:
• post-hearing briefs will be filed on November 24, 2023;
• the filing of the bill of costs on December 8, 2023; And
• subject to the procedure, the draft sentence will be submitted to the ICC at the end of January 2024.
As previously stated in all its statements and correspondence to Congolese institutions and courts, AVZ is confident that AVZI's jurisdictional challenge will be successful, which will confirm that Jin Cheng does not have the right to initiate the ICC arbitration proceedings against AVZI on the grounds that it is a putative shareholder of Dathcom.
Arbitral recourse in the Congolese Mining Code revised in 2018 and AVZ referrals
In their narrative, the current general management of Cominière and certain Congolese officials claim that AVZ and AVZI destroyed trust and betrayed the country by resorting to international arbitration to decide between them and its partners in Dathcom Mining on various disputes between them. They forget that Cominière and his partner Zijin also took international arbitration against AVZ regarding Dathcom, a sort of self-flagellation if not turpitude in the eyes of the law.
However, a non-partisan reading of the Congolese Mining Code revised and promulgated in 2018 by the President of the Republic after adoption by the parliament (National Senate Assembly) of the DRC, neither Australian nor foreign, provides for the use of internal arbitration and at the international level under specific conditions and for specific reasons.
Here is the provision and the economy below:
Article 317 entitled ''Arbitration'' says this:
''Subject to the provisions relating to administrative and judicial recourse, breaches, penalties and sanctions provided for in this Code, disputes which may arise from the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Code may be settled by means of 'arbitration provided for in articles 318 to 320 of this Code.''
Article 318 on ''Internal arbitration'' says this:
''Disputes resulting from the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Code are subject to arbitration according to the procedure provided for in the provisions of articles 159 to 174 of the Congolese Civil Procedure Code.''
Article 319 on ''International arbitration'' says this:
''Notwithstanding the provisions of article 318 of this Code, disputes that may arise during the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Code may be settled, at the request of the most diligent party , by means of arbitration in accordance with the Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of other States, on the condition that the holder is a National of another contracting State under the terms of article 25 of the said agreement.
Due to the acceptance of the delivery of the mining or quarry title by the Mining Cadastre, the holder is deemed to have automatically given his consent to such arbitration in accordance with the said agreement and expresses it both in his name and in that of its affiliated companies. It further accepts that such an affiliated company shall be considered a national of the State of which the Investor is a national of another Contracting State.
If the investor has made his investment through an affiliated company under Congolese law, such a company is considered, for the purposes of the ICSID Convention, to be a national of the State of which the Investor is a national.
Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 5 of this article, holders who are not nationals of another Contracting State may submit disputes arising during the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Code to any competent arbitral tribunal of their choice provided that this tribunal is not governed by the laws of their country and does not sit there.
Holders who are not nationals of another Contracting State notify the Mining Cadastre of the names, contact details and rules of three arbitral tribunals chosen by them, within thirty days of the issuance of the mining title. The State approves an arbitral tribunal among the three proposed, subject to it objecting, for the reasons mentioned in the preceding paragraph in fine, within three months from the date of notification of the choice of courts. arbitrators.
In the absence of approval or objection by the State within the three-month period, the holder notifies the Mining Cadastre within thirty days of the arbitral tribunal of its choice among the three proposed.''

Article 320 on ''Arbitration rules and decisions'' regarding arbitration decisions, judgments and orders says that they are enforceable in the Democratic Republic of Congo :
''In accordance with the previous article, the arbitration is carried out in French at the place agreed by the State and the holder.
For the purposes of arbitration, the arbitral body shall refer to the provisions of this Code, the laws of the Democratic Republic of Congo and its own rules of procedure. The decisions rendered by the arbitrator are enforceable and their execution may be requested before any competent court in the National Territory according to the form provided for by the Congolese Code of Civil Procedure or in the country to which the holder belongs. In the event of application of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the State waives the right to avail itself of any immunity from jurisdiction or execution.''

Finally, Article 322 regarding ''The service of procedural documents'' clearly stipulates that: ''Any appeal, any judgment, any judgment and other procedural documents are served on the State at the Office of the Minister or at the Office of its local representation. Any service made in any other place in the National Territory or abroad is null and void.''
For Congolese civil society and especially the TOUS POUR LA DRC Coalition which has been closely following the issue for years, the only solution is " an arrangement outside of legal proceedings between Cominière and AVZ in order to develop the Dathcom mining project without the Chinese from Zijin , who must develop the Kabamba Mining partnership and without Dathomir taking into account the IGF Report and the clauses of the partnership agreement. This will protect the interests of all and especially of the country and the population of Manono without wasting time and money in court, given the unviable financial situation of Cominière which has no partnership in production to date. whereas Dathcom should have been there since July 2023 if there had not been artificial blockages.''
By Ben Nkaya for FKF Softpress

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Dijon101

Regular

Cheers,

tough wank this one..

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20

The Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce of Paris blocks @cominiereSA, Zijin and Manono Lithium in the meantime and rules in favor of @AvzMinerals. Its decisions are enforceable to all and in the countries that go there (Art 318-322 Mining Code of DRC). Reminder to the liars! :LOL:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, so CAMI website should be updated soon, back to the future, with a box of chocolates from Kabeya

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom