AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
not everyone here is a lemming and wants to be in a cult

see if yo u can think for yourselves and actually discuss the stock, its seriously embarassing as an AVZ holder. I thought most would of become a touch wiser from the last couple of years

As a holder we should all ask ourselves, what would I do if I was the enemy. Well if I was the CCP, i'd offer an arms deal to keep control of the DRC resources and in turn control Li prices(as theyre doing now) once the worlds best Li deposit starts to be mined. I'd admonish my 13yr old son if he wasnt smart enough to at least try to think like his enemies in order to be a step ahead of them. This theory as wrong as it may be, is backed up by:
-Felix recent visit to China (that supposedly amounted to nothing)
-Felix deadly silence in the face of his own watchdogs damning report of Cominiere and Zijin
-MOM and MOP giving zero fucks about doing us over and attempting to rip our PR off us
-Cominiere doing us over and subtely telling a select few that they have proof as to why this is in the best interest of their country but they cant discuss it publicly
-our supoosed biggest financial backer(chinese) who was "expediating their $240m 2 years ago and waiving a ML criteria, just turning on the board to support a backdoor job to change our board to a bunch of maggots that we all assume will sell us out cheap to the Chinese, after months ago meeting with Felix personally abt a "battery hub" that they had signed a pledge with us for.
-the list goes on, but honestly how much more proof do we need that its a chinese coup, surely none, in fact our current board have admitted it, so what is all the denial for, Im baffled

all I want to discuss is any way we as holders might be able to help fight this or at least help our current board fight this

I wish I had the answers but I dont, and I dont claim to know as much as some here. Im just think we'd have to be mad not to acknowledge all ive mentioned is indeed very possible

throwing, troll,l fuckwit, loser, gif's, the cult has spoken blah blah blah, i mean wtf come on boys, lighten up and just discuss the stock. If what Ive mentione is of no interest to you then just dont reply, but seriously what do you gain from trying to gang up on me like a pack of cult like bullies trying to fullfill their ego?
Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Yaseen

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yaseen

Regular
How about a cock pick?
big penis GIF

Get a clue.

NOT WELCOME !!!
If I wanted your selfie I'd have asked, thanks anyway bloke

You dont own the forum Adolf

I'll wait for stock discussion and ignore cult discussion and associated cult gifs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
If I wanted your selfie I'd have asked, thanks anyway bloke

I'll wait for stock discussion and ignore cult discussion
Smart Ass Butthead GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
If people wore name badges with their TSE username at the AGM, there would be a minimum of 69 fights

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I'm going to take a gamble here, well not actually a gamble, more an educated guess. IMOO, you're a piece of trolling shit, and you can go and get fucked!

Cheers,
Nellie xx
Wow, how come we both came to the same conclusion so easy.

A person inoculated with a certain serum, can't help to stop burping the same shit over and over again.

Their mouth gets engaged without control the eyes roll over inwards and as the French would say 'et voilà'.

All my alarm bells are going off, too fucking special.

I'm sorry Yassir, wrong time, wrong place, wrong lipstick, too fucking obvious.

Try HC and wear sunglasses.

It is not your face, but what you repeatedly say.
It fucking sticks out like dog balls.
lol I was having a joke, lighten up, my goodness

I dont know what strategy I'll take. obviously it depends on the outcome, as it will for all holders

Im hoping for an ML and to not be cashing out anything sub $3

best case scenario, our current board remain, and the "high ranking" RDC officials theyve been in talks with side with us and give us an ML asap

Unfortunately our board has been in these talks with these high ranking officials for over 2 yrs now, and its evident they are all either powerless to help thus far or theyre all frauds and full of crap, either way it shows the strength of our enemy and our weaknesses that need to be worked on.

Do we have a single RDC government official who has actively done anything to get us what we want since suspension? or since suspension has the MOM, MOP, Cominiere, Cong/Dathomir, boatman, two faced Tommy from our own leading financial newspaper (the list goes on) all come out against us

Do I think we are legally right? yes, do I think the abv mentioned ppl care? not a chance

You said you're just stating the facts but I can tell you right now I know I own AVZ shares(not short either), so it is in fact you that is full of it thus far and me baffled how someone who I thought was a decent poster can be such a rude, cocky, arrogant, egotistical cult member who is so scared of another holder who posts anything negative that he needs to carry on like a spoiled child who just got his lollypop taken off him

grow up, lighten up and toughen up for Gods sake

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Goat

Regular
Ok, wow, what a bloody good string of announcements the past few weeks.

I have it on good authority that one of the burning desires of MakeMeGagAsICum (MMGAIC) for pushing so hard on the shareholder personal details and email addresses was to use it to send offers to purchase shares on behalf of Zijin in the event that all the current tactics fall in a heap! This will enable them to take a decent blocking stake. Food for thought?

Anyways. Cominiere is so cooked it’s not funny. I see that despite the ICC rulings they are going full steam ahead. Wonder if Felix will step in as the DRC does own most of them and he’s going to look like a complete utter fukwit by March 2024.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
If…. If they get up, we then beat the fucking shit out of them so if your in attendance don’t be a fucking pussy and man the fuck up to defend your finance’s albeit I will be defending mine, my wife’s, my children and grand children’s investments.
A good old fashioned arse whipping….. oh slap on the wrist worst case scenario
But then again, there could be over 50 people in attendance that saw nothing 🤣

Animated GIF
denzel washington GIF
Denzel Washington Movie GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
anyone want to discuss the stock, this is getting a touch childish now

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board(whom Im in favour of btw)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country. The reason I feel that way is for the reasons I've mentioned previously. This is a massive coup, a chinese backed coup, yes the chinese are bribing the RDC officials but they are also dangled another carrot I believe, hence why numbnuts at Cominiere is telling Frank on X to discuss with him off X why Cominieres moves are in fact pro DRC. My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese, and sitting here having a sook abt discussing any negative while our enemies are at the gates isnt going to help any of us

please present some thoughts why I might be wrong rather than posting troll pics like an infant. It's rather scary that you guys have become like a cult now, too scared of anyone asking some questions in hope of working out our enemy. Have none of you learned anythign from the last few years

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist(who I actually had a go at initially on X) and sold above $1? even if you're a long termer Im sure almost every sane person here would of preferred to sell pre-suspension and wait to buy back in if all went well. yes hindsight is a lovely thing, and it is what it is now, but have we learned nothing? most seem as though they have. It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

Just toughen up and ask some real questions for once, or the only thing imminent for all of us will be delisting
I like troll pics?

Attachments

• C511FD21-2D50-48EC-BAD3-2FF9F53627F0.png
    C511FD21-2D50-48EC-BAD3-2FF9F53627F0.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Zijin case should be over soon if dismissal is granted or AVZ win jurisdictional challenge. If not then we are just getting started.

Dathomir decision can be 'reasonably expected' around September 2024 according to official announcements

Cominiere case was brought by AVZ 5 months after Dathomir case and we haven't even begun the actual hearings we've just had the emergency orders given to maintain the status quo. I'll let you do the math on when that one will end IF no bullshit delays by Cominiere which are absolutely certain to happen.
All I'm intending to suggest is that we'll have a pretty good idea which way it's going to go over the next few months. Very aware that the legal proceedings could potentially go on for years.
That wouldn't be in any party's interest however.
Hopefully the DRC wise up when it's officially and legally made clear that their representatives were in the wrong and they don't have much of a legal leg to stand on moving forward.
Presumably it's the DRC government that'll have to foot the damages bill in the end and not the Chinese who they've already given a good go at enabling to steal the deposit.
Anyway we can only hope that all of this doesn't need to run its full course.

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20

And what if the Chamber of Commerce asked the DRC to implement the Digital Code? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Also publish the English and French versions of the complete decision of the Chamber of Commerce on your website like @AvzMinerals. Dialogue must happen today. We are together in this, like it or not. Have a great weekend, buddy. Thank you!

Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
ZIJIN-2.png

“AVZ's opponents have adopted a strategy of delaying negotiations in the hope that AVZ will run out of funds”
NEWSECONOMY

After the +/-100,000,000 US$ already spent, AVZ releases 20,000,000 US$ for the management of the Manono lithium dispute​

November 18, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
This announcement is a hard blow for all those who thought that the Perth group was at the end of its financial resources, but with this financing AVZ reassures itself and reassures itself of reaching the end of the dispute with all the necessary means at its disposal .
Note one very important thing; “AVZ's preferred path is that of a negotiated resolution beginning with the execution of a memorandum of understanding with the DRC government which provides for the suspension of the ICSID proceeding while the DRC government takes action necessary to comply with the Mining Code,” the Australian group said.
Accused by COMINIERE, its partner in DATHCOM SA, of not having sufficient financial possibilities to carry out the exploitation of the Manono lithium deposit, the Perth group has just gone full throttle to demonstrate the opposite, notably cut short the bad tongues who work against the Australian group, the Manono project, working for their own interests to the detriment of the Congolese people.
The General Director of COMINIERE, Célestin Kibeya in an interview on TV channel 50, was deadpan after attacking Marius Mihigo , clearly declared to be almost promoting the Chinese group;
“Put AVZ and ZIJIN on a scale, AVZ is a junior. ZIJIN has 40% in the major Kamoa project, ZIJIN has 72% with Gécamines, ZIJIN owns a cement factory, ZIJIN is among the top 400 fortunes in the world. »
But Célestin Kibeya, forgetting that the Chinese group ZIJIN was already present in the Democratic Republic of Congo for many years well before the Australians of AVZ MINERALS, owning numerous cobalt and copper mines. But the testimonies of Congolese workers in ZIJIN companies, the impact of ZIJIN investments on Congolese society, are only very negative.
As a reminder, the ZIJIN group has notably owned two lithium permits with the same COMINIERE for several years, in the KATAMBA MINING joint venture, of which ZIJIN owns 70% and 30% for COMINIERE, but strangely has never even invested a cent for feasibility studies or other work on the sites of the two lithium permits.
So, invigorated by its victory at the Paris Arbitration Court, which blocks any exploitation or manipulation on PR13359 (PR15775), AVZ MINERALS has just signed a condition sheet of US$20,000,000, for the financing of funds for strategies to thaw the disputes in DR Congo on the Manono lithium project.
“AVZ is very pleased to have signed this Term Sheet with Locke, an international litigation funder with extensive experience in financing complex legal proceedings such as those pursued by AVZ.
Having Locke provide this proposal after completing a round of diligence validates AVZ's strong position in all of its legal disputes, with clear funding toward a conclusion in AVZ's favor.
AVZ remains committed to defending its legal rights in the interest of its shareholders and stakeholders in the DRC and to bringing the Manono project through to production.”
Said Nigel Ferguson , Managing Director of AVZ.
Important passages from the AVZ MINERALS press release :
AVZ has signed a binding term sheet (term sheet) to pave the way for the execution of a formal agreement for general working capital and litigation funding, up to USD 20,000,000 (Financing facility).
Following the due diligence carried out by Locke, and subject to the approval of its Investment Committee and the negotiation and execution of final documentation, Locke will advance funds to AVZ which will be deployed in the framework of the Manono project.
The funds will be used to finance all legal costs incurred by AVZ on behalf of AVZ International Pty Ltd, Green Lithium Holdings Pte. Ltd or Dathcom, expert fees, local legal assistance, investigation costs, arbitration and court costs and any related activities.
The Financing Facility is intended to fully finance legal costs incurred in connection with the three ICC arbitration proceedings involving La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière and/or Jin Cheng Mining Company, the two ICC arbitration proceedings involving La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière and/or Jin Cheng Mining Company, the two ICC arbitration proceedings involving Dathomir Mining Resources SARLU, and the ICSID arbitration proceedings against the Democratic Republic of Congo, as previously reported to the ASX.
Funds may also be used for other procedures as agreed.
Additionally, the term sheet highlights the intention of the financing facility to cover all legal fees associated with the Manono project, corporate costs and all project costs associated with maintaining the current status of the project Manono, if society needs it.
The company remains committed to progressing the development of the Manono project, for the benefit of all AVZ stakeholders, and believes that the data sheet constitutes an important step towards reaching a firm agreement.
AVZ's preference remains to resolve the various disputes by agreement.
However, AVZ's opponents adopted a strategy of delaying negotiations in the hope that AVZ would run out of funds and be unable to protect its rights.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20

#ZIJIN🇨🇳 only with its declaration on the internet, without any ruling or declaration from @minportefeuille for the creation of the JV #MANONO_LITHIUM, no ruling from @MinMinesRDC on the division of PR13359, nor on the sale of 61%, is authorized to carry out projects on PR15575!

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board(whom Im in favour of btw)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country. The reason I feel that way is for the reasons I've mentioned previously. This is a massive coup, a chinese backed coup, yes the chinese are bribing the RDC officials but they are also dangled another carrot I believe, hence why numbnuts at Cominiere is telling Frank on X to discuss with him off X why Cominieres moves are in fact pro DRC. My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese, and sitting here having a sook abt discussing any negative while our enemies are at the gates isnt going to help any of us

please present some thoughts why I might be wrong rather than posting troll pics like an infant. It's rather scary that you guys have become like a cult now, too scared of anyone asking some questions in hope of working out our enemy. Have none of you learned anythign from the last few years

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist(who I actually had a go at initially on X) and sold above $1? even if you're a long termer Im sure almost every sane person here would of preferred to sell pre-suspension and wait to buy back in if all went well. yes hindsight is a lovely thing, and it is what it is now, but have we learned nothing? most seem as though they have. It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

Just toughen up and ask some real questions for once, or the only thing imminent for all of us will be delisting
Hi Yaseen

For the record, i do believe a few posters have been childish towards you regards to taunts, degradation ( i have given you a few sympathy votes as a result )... they should know better and simply IGNORE if they dont like what they are reading, afterall, this is public forum and folk are entitled to a opinion, right or wrong, so i am not here to bash you around the gills accusing you of being a cunt, or a troll, its simply not my style.

You mentioned you want to discuss stock, well ok, lets do that.

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board

You dont know that for sure, nobody does, pure conjecture based on what MMGA have stated, which have no credibility and are the true TROLL / evil in this sordid caper along with Cominiere / Zijin / Dathomir and the brown paper bag society within DRC govt.

The CATH status will one of the questions i will be asking our current bod come the AGM, the truth metre will hopefully come out then....;)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country.

Well, you are right in saying that Cominiere is warped and selfish, but doing the right thing for their country ?

Bullshit, they have sold 15% of Dathcom to Zijin illegally for a pittance compared to market value and have squandered the proceeds on snacks , how is that doing the right thing for the country?....:mad:

It was also revealed they picked up a extra brown bag for the transaction...:mad::mad:

IGF report is scathing of Cominiere...;)

Primarily, Cominiere is responsible for the delay in construction / production of Manono for 18+ months, denying taxes / royalties for the DRC govt who desperately need the funds to uplift there poverty stricken locals......:mad::mad::mad:

My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese.

Yet again pure speculation on your part, dont get me wrong, i am scathing of the inaction of FT, but as yet, no one knows the real motivation behind it, i intend to ask our BOD about FT and his status / attitude towards AVZ...hopefully the light will shine on that regard.

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist

Der Geist is a TROLL, speaks in riddles and attempted to heist / control this forum a while ago, suspending long term posters who dared speak against his narrative, complete fuck wit, the fact you made that statement above is concerning.....:cautious:

It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

I didnt feel fluffy at the last AGM ( how could you be considering AVZ were suspended for 6 months back then ), i asked alot of probing questions , i think overall, Nigel answered them with integrity / honesty, spoke to Graeme Johnston about the forgery accusation / 3 yrs prison sentence and subsequent fine, he looked me in the eye and said it was complete bullshit, i believe him. Were there some over ambititous statements by Nigel, such as "we could possibly finish construction Q4 2023 all going well "........yes, that was fairy dust clearly, did Nigel treat the allegation conflict of interest with AJN arrogantly.........yes he did, not a good look.
Did Nigel boo hoo online questions.?..........yes he did, not a good look.

Last years AGM was a tame affair all considering, many shareholders thought this would all blow over " we are all good mate, we got this "...yada yada, well 12 months on, clearly we arnt all good, this upcoming AGM is going to be a battle ground, tough questions will be asked of the current bod, it will be brutal to say the least, utmost clarity will be expected no doubt, it will be even more brutal if MMGA attends too let me give you the tip...........pineapple brutal if you ask me.

The key to this upcoming AGM is crystal clarity going forward from the current bod, then back them to the hilt to get the best result for shareholders, the current bod aint perfect, but the alternative is not worth thinking about......MMGA

scum-wretched.gif

(y)(y)(y)(y)

For over 18+ months this great forum has been seeking / asking the tough questions, some of the most intelligent minds have put together some amazing intel here, open minded, respectful in the main, i suggest you have a look at @MoneyBags1348 great file collection, have a look at past posts from our other great sleuths ( too many to mention ) , educate yourself and over look the hate attributed to you if you can, high tension on this forum, lots of money / futures on the line here for lots of posters who are all in on AVZ, tolerance is on the wane, jaded, but we are all galvanised together in high spirit , positive in our thinking that eventually our support for the current bod will eventually bear fruit.............delisting aint a option, more speculation on your part.

Read the room.

Finally, i collated that you did around 23 posts in a 24 hour period, thats a all time record for any poster at AVZ TSE, never lone a newbie ,in fact, you are keeping pace nicely with TOLATE at HC..........something for you to consider in the future 🙏🙏🙏;)

imo

Attachments

• poo in pool.gif
    poo in pool.gif
    86.2 KB · Views: 49
  • dog shitting.gif
    dog shitting.gif
    390.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Hudnut

Regular
That’s the trouble when uninformed people start posting bullshit here and others start to reply. There was never an offer

That's the problem with a BoD that says fuck all unless forced to.
How does the retail investor know if they are being told everything.
I suppose if the mighty DE "knows" there was never an offer it must be true.
I wish we mortals had access to his sources, so we could be just as informed.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hudnut

Regular
Yet again more evidence that corrupt Cominiere is dictating the play in the drc, whilst the piss weak FT ( whos mantra was to quell corruption ) leading him to win the 2019 election, sits on the sidelines hoping the locals will vote him in again despite him achieving absolutely......

View attachment 49862

Looks like FT and Albanese have something in common in that regard..........;)

plus

Locals in DRC continue to perish on scraps and mum and dad families struggle to put food on the table and pay their mortgages / rent in Australia with the cost of living crisis that Labour refuses to address / intervene with the multi national coys that are creating the artificial inflation in the first place.

Way to go FT and Albo !!

Fuckwits !!

Albo is starting to catch up to Felix in frequent flyer miles too.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Primarily, Cominiere is responsible for the delay in construction / production of Manono for 18+ months, denying taxes / royalties for the DRC govt who desperately need the funds to uplift there poverty stricken locals.
Hope you don't mind if I pinch this Beish to fling at Cominière SA on X.

Excellent post BTW.
I reckon your performance at last year's AGM was legendary. I'm mighty pissed off we'll have no live stream this year and those of us who can't attend will miss out on the hard questions being asked. But it's very reassuring to have full confidence that they will be asked by shareholders such as yourself. (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Hudnut

Regular
Hi Yaseen

For the record, i do believe a few posters have been childish towards you regards to taunts, degradation ( i have given you a few sympathy votes as a result )... they should know better and simply IGNORE if they dont like what they are reading, afterall, this is public forum and folk are entitled to a opinion, right or wrong, so i am not here to bash you around the gills accusing you of being a cunt, or a troll, its simply not my style.

You mentioned you want to discuss stock, well ok, lets do that.

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board

You dont know that for sure, nobody does, pure conjecture based on what MMGA have stated, which have no credibility and are the true TROLL / evil in this sordid caper along with Cominiere / Zijin / Dathomir and the brown paper bag society within DRC govt.

The CATH status will one of the questions i will be asking our current bod come the AGM, the truth metre will hopefully come out then....;)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country.

Well, you are right in saying that Cominiere is warped and selfish, but doing the right thing for their country ?

Bullshit, they have sold 15% of Dathcom to Zijin illegally for a pittance compared to market value and have squandered the proceeds on snacks , how is that doing the right thing for the country?....:mad:

It was also revealed they picked up a extra brown bag for the transaction...:mad::mad:

IGF report is scathing of Cominiere...;)

Primarily, Cominiere is responsible for the delay in construction / production of Manono for 18+ months, denying taxes / royalties for the DRC govt who desperately need the funds to uplift there poverty stricken locals......:mad::mad::mad:

My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese.

Yet again pure speculation on your part, dont get me wrong, i am scathing of the inaction of FT, but as yet, no one knows the real motivation behind it, i intend to ask our BOD about FT and his status / attitude towards AVZ...hopefully the light will shine on that regard.

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist

Der Geist is a TROLL, speaks in riddles and attempted to heist / control this forum a while ago, suspending long term posters who dared speak against his narrative, complete fuck wit, the fact you made that statement above is concerning.....:cautious:

It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

I didnt feel fluffy at the last AGM ( how could you be considering AVZ were suspended for 6 months back then ), i asked alot of probing questions , i think overall, Nigel answered them with integrity / honesty, spoke to Graeme Johnston about the forgery accusation / 3 yrs prison sentence and subsequent fine, he looked me in the eye and said it was complete bullshit, i believe him. Were there some over ambititous statements by Nigel, such as "we could possibly finish construction Q4 2023 all going well "........yes, that was fairy dust clearly, did Nigel treat the allegation conflict of interest with AJN arrogantly.........yes he did, not a good look.
Did Nigel boo hoo online questions.?..........yes he did, not a good look.

Last years AGM was a tame affair all considering, many shareholders thought this would all blow over " we are all good mate, we got this "...yada yada, well 12 months on, clearly we arnt all good, this upcoming AGM is going to be a battle ground, tough questions will be asked of the current bod, it will be brutal to say the least, utmost clarity will be expected no doubt, it will be even more brutal if MMGA attends too let me give you the tip...........pineapple brutal if you ask me.

The key to this upcoming AGM is crystal clarity going forward from the current bod, then back them to the hilt to get the best result for shareholders, the current bod aint perfect, but the alternative is not worth thinking about......MMGA

View attachment 49887
(y)(y)(y)(y)

For over 18+ months this great forum has been seeking / asking the tough questions, some of the most intelligent minds have put together some amazing intel here, open minded, respectful in the main, i suggest you have a look at @MoneyBags1348 great file collection, have a look at past posts from our other great sleuths ( too many to mention ) , educate yourself and over look the hate attributed to you if you can, high tension on this forum, lots of money / futures on the line here for lots of posters who are all in on AVZ, tolerance is on the wane, jaded, but we are all galvanised together in high spirit , positive in our thinking that eventually our support for the current bod will eventually bear fruit.............delisting aint a option, more speculation on your part.

Read the room.

Finally, i collated that you did around 23 posts in a 24 hour period, thats a all time record for any poster at AVZ TSE, never lone a newbie ,in fact, you are keeping pace nicely with TOLATE at HC..........something for you to consider in the future 🙏🙏🙏;)

imo

Nice one, Beish. Mention of Der Geist in a positive light isn't a ringing endorsement.

I'd like to add that while frustrating, I think the BoD has been doing the best it can to avoid the lengthy legal process we would all rather avoid.
Representations to various DRC Government stakeholders, getting Marius on board to try to gain access and lobby on our behalf, etc.

All that is to TRY and get co-operation and find someone with enough influence to simply follow DRC law, and avoid and adversarial relationship with the DRC.
Unfortunately, any positive engagement turns out to be the DRC two-faced doublespeak, where they tell us one thing and carry on their usual bare-faced, unashamed, brown bag ways. And Cominiere are determined to be adversarial, because we brought them into the light and they want to deflect blame to us while serving their CCP masters.

I suspect the BoD may not have given us info sometimes because they haven't been able to trust some of the commitments and statements made in meetings they've had. In the meantime they've made sure our position is as legally watertight as possible to mitigate risk as much as they can.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1700322996869.png

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO MINING CADASTRE
Telephone: (+243) 858 193 909
Facsimile:
Email: info@cami.cd
MOSQUE
UNION DELEGATION
Crossing of Avenues Mpolo Maurice and
Kasa-Vubu, GOMBE
Tax No: A0700326N
BP 7987, Kin I
KINSHASA
COMMUNIQUE N⚫ CAMI/DS/004/2023
The Union Delegation of the Mining Cadastre was, with amazement, aware of the circulation on social networks of information relayed by some press organs, attributed to certain agents under anonymity. This information reveals an alleged embezzlement at the Mining Cadastre and mismanagement by the agents recently appointed by His Excellency the President of the Republic to rectify the Establishment.
Meeting today in an extraordinary session to examine this file, the Union Delegation of the Mining Cadastre, while remaining vigilant on the management of the Establishment, vigorously rejects these allegations, the content of which borders on defamation and damaging imputation, facts foreseen and punished by the Congolese penal code.
It therefore calls on the public not to lend any credibility to these unfounded allegations and invites the leaders of the Mining Cadastre to maintain the momentum of reforms announced during the joint meeting held on October 17, 2023 with the Banc Syndical, during which all grievances brought to their attention were met.
Furthermore, the Union Delegation informs the public that, since the start of 2023, all Mining Cadastre expenditures are subject to strict supervision by the General Inspectorate of Finance. This supervision is taking place alongside another management control mission by the same Institution, covering the period from 2018 to 2022, the conclusions of which are awaited to date.
Finally, the Union Delegation, while calling on the Agents and Executives to continue their work calmly, would like to reiterate its support for any initiative of the General Management as well as that of the Board of Directors aimed mainly at improving the Service, in particular on the administrative situation of Personnel, with a view to optimizing the management of the mining domain and the titles granted.
Done in Kinshasa, on NOV 14, 2023
For the Union Delegation, Philippe MBUYAMBA TSHIBENJI
Vice-President of the Mining Cadastre Union Delegation

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom