AVZ Discussion 2022

So at the AGM, in the possible scenario that MMGA get up and are on the board..... Wtf do we do as audience members and shareholders....? Like I guess we just have to accept the new board but then what? Reside to the fact that we've lost our $$$ or do we then throw our support behind the new board....? It's going to be a fucking wild Thursday

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yaseen

Regular
so 2025 ML once all court cases been dragged out by every party and only if we manage to win all the court cases?

or vote in the maggots and let them sell it off for peanuts

maybe we can ask the MMGA tossers at AGM if they can sell the lot for $1.50 for us....but of course who'd trust them

We could also ask Nige what is the highest offer we've had so far and is it or any offer still an available option because I think most of us are over this shit and no-one wants to wait until 2025 for their cash (unless it's worth $3+ by then, which it wont be if we cant progress anything on the ground)

Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular
So at the AGM, in the possible scenario that MMGA get up and are on the board..... Wtf do we do as audience members and shareholders....? Like I guess we just have to accept the new board but then what? Reside to the fact that we've lost our $$$ or do we then throw our support behind the new board....? It's going to be a fucking wild Thursday
The Conflict of Interest Policy states that directors with conflicts arent allowed to vote on items in which they are conflicted.

In theory that makes them conflicted with trying to implement any of their so called strategy.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
so 2025 ML once all court cases been dragged out by every party and only if we manage to win all the court cases?

maybe we can ask the MMGA tossers at AGM if they can sell the lot for $1.50 for us....but of course who'd trust them

We could also ask Nige what is the highest offer we've had so far and is it or any offer still an available option because I think most of us are over this shit and no-one wants to wait until 2025 for their cash (unless it's worth $3+ by then, which it wont be if we cant progress anything on the ground)
Who is paying $1.50 ? Zijin just took CDL for $33 million . The MMGA maggots want to start trading to decimate the SP for all their shorting and Chinese buddies . By the time your Ma & Pa / Average Joe investor gets a sell order confirmed the SP will be sub 10 cents .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
The Conflict of Interest Policy states that directors with conflicts arent allowed to vote on items in which they are conflicted.

In theory that makes them conflicted with trying to implement any of their so called strategy.
Could they, as the board majority, not just decide to remove that conflict of interest policy?

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan

240_F_558783550_04BrLaB9oiHdjiVfrOi0TAuAUJxyQd7c.jpg

its just so obvious

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Careful brother, you may be deemed a TROLL by the boys brigade saying things like that..........;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
Careful brother, you may be deemed a TROLL by the boys brigade saying things like that..........;):LOL:
Mmaggots won’t get in..side cause MB gonna be throwing left right good nights by the brown paper bag full

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
View attachment 49867

its just seems so obvious

It’s funny how, at a time when we have Chinese backed stooges trying to take over our BOD (and well and truly fuck the company and shareholders) we have downrampers, trolls and maggots trying to spread fear and doubt and even referring to their mates as maggots because they think it will make us believe them

Lucky we have long term shareholders who are supportive and unified behind our company and BOD

You’re spot on Doc

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Bonsoir

Regular
It’s funny how, at a time when we have Chinese backed stooges trying to take over our BOD (and well and truly fuck the company and shareholders) and all long term shareholders who are supportive and unified behind our company and BOD

We have downrampers, trolls and maggots trying to spread fear and doubt and even referring to their mates as maggots because they think it will make us believe them

You’re spot on Doc
Long timer holder but I would like to know how AVZ let themselves become so exposed to the current situation regarding elections or was it unavoidable and just bad timing. Why didn’t AVZ nominate 8 candidates instead of leaving 3 open for opinion, sorry not m forte I’m afraid.

cruiser51

Top 20
Dunno if we are going to chew the fat during the AGM, or start with real business from the word go.

If any of the MMGA turds gets a possy, can we lodge a motion of no confidence and get them off the board as quick as they came on the board?
Let's face it Peter HugeLips had to do a disappearing act before.
Maybe it is the time to ask the BoD, prior to the vote in front of the AGM, why Peter HL got the boot before.
Fuck him, this is not a mister nice guy exercise, he and his cohorts went with their 5 shares and back stabbed the entire company, plus shareholders in the back in Kinshasa.
They fight with the gloves off, so it's time to don the knuckle dusters and fight back.
If CATL + Yibin + Cath teamed up with Cong, CKK, Zijin and MMGA to fuck us over, fight back in every possible way.

Don't expect too much of writing letters to the government, where Albo just got his free "I love Xi" T-shirt and the latest edition of the red book.
It was the Labor Government who allowed the 99 year lease of Darwin Port to the fukkin Chinese, Vic Labor attempted the same stunt.
Why not lease Government House and Yaralumla to the Chinese and lease that back, where do these idiots wish to finish??

How our board looks like after the AGM is in my opinion more important than if we get biccies and a cuppa.

People are of course free to vote anyway they like, that is their right, but they have to consider the consequences of their actions.
Don't go on any platform with huge crocodile tears, if you were instrumental in allowing the MMGA turds on the board followed by a Amani Gold exercise.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Uglybob

Regular
Long timer holder but I would like to know how AVZ let themselves become so exposed to the current situation regarding elections or was it unavoidable and just bad timing. Why didn’t AVZ nominate 8 candidates instead of leaving 3 open for opinion, sorry not m forte I’m afraid.
I'm calling 3 days this time.

cruiser51

Top 20
Chinese plan long term.

The Australian Government stopped single Chinese companies to take out AVZ, they should also have put a limit on combined Chinese share holdings in AVZ.

It is pretty obvious what happened, how much of the total company is already in the hand of the Chinese, they simply get told by Xi how to jump and they ask 'how high'.
The alternative is a 'Re-education' in an appropriate facility.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Yeh, new posters never stand a chance

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Yaseen

Regular
Who is paying $1.50 ? Zijin just took CDL for $33 million . The MMGA maggots want to start trading to decimate the SP for all their shorting and Chinese buddies . By the time your Ma & Pa / Average Joe investor gets a sell order confirmed the SP will be sub 10 cents .
so have some spare cash aside ready to recoup unrealised current gains when it dumps ready for the bounce, then sell and run for the hills youre saying? 😝

You may be right and at this stage, like most, I've got no idea what strategy i'll be implementing if and when we ever trade again. Obviously we need to see how it all pans out

I could sit here and pretend it hasnt been 3 years of imminent bs that has amounted to sweet FA thus far(not talking fundamental analysis there either) and act all positive just in fear that some may call me a troll, but that makes for an extremely boring forum thats not realistic

Reactions: 2 users

Yaseen

Regular
It’s funny how, at a time when we have Chinese backed stooges trying to take over our BOD (and well and truly fuck the company and shareholders) we have downrampers, trolls and maggots trying to spread fear and doubt and even referring to their mates as maggots because they think it will make us believe them

Lucky we have long term shareholders who are supportive and unified behind our company and BOD

You’re spot on Doc
Davo, Im not trying to spread fear and doubt, my aim as a genuine holder is to hope discussing the negative(as well as the positive) will help us be pro-active and avoid all the pitfalls we have fallen in so far

I do agree from reading the forums over the years that most new posters tend to be trolls, but you are aiming your gun at the wrong guy here

Do you want me to discuss the positive rn even in the current situation? I will if you see it as a benefit as a holder atm, but I dont. I think AVZ could easily go $5+ once a mine is up and running, but lets not put the cart before the horse, we've had several years of that thus far

Reactions: 4 users
cost of living crisis that Labour refuses to address / intervene with the multi national coys that are creating the artificial inflation in the first place
Profits aren't the reason for inflation lmao
20231118_182157.jpg

• Thinking
Could they, as the board majority, not just decide to remove that conflict of interest policy?
Not if in the 'reasonable opinion of the chair' they try to remove it with the principal intention of rat fucking us imo
20231118_183958.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Wouldn't have mattered if they nominated a gazillion candidates if MMGA have the numbers to win 1 vote then they have the numbers for a 3 - 2 majority

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
so have some spare cash aside ready to recoup unrealised current gains when it dumps ready for the bounce, then sell and run for the hills youre saying? 😝

You may be right and at this stage, like most, I've got no idea what strategy i'll be implementing if and when we ever trade again. Obviously we need to see how it all pans out

I could sit here and pretend it hasnt been 3 years of imminent bs that has amounted to sweet FA thus far(not talking fundamental analysis there either) and act all positive just in fear that some may call me a troll, but that makes for an extremely boring forum thats not realistic
What bounce are you expecting ? I didn't say anything about a bounce .

• Haha
Top Bottom