AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Could they, as the board majority, not just decide to remove that conflict of interest policy?

But would it not be a conflict of interest for them to vote to remove the conflict of interest policy purely to allow them the ability to vote on an issue that is a conflict of interest?

aditya-patil-loop2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
So at the AGM, in the possible scenario that MMGA get up and are on the board..... Wtf do we do as audience members and shareholders....? Like I guess we just have to accept the new board but then what? Reside to the fact that we've lost our $$$ or do we then throw our support behind the new board....? It's going to be a fucking wild Thursday
Trash the fucking joint that’s what we do

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
So at the AGM, in the possible scenario that MMGA get up and are on the board..... Wtf do we do as audience members and shareholders....? Like I guess we just have to accept the new board but then what? Reside to the fact that we've lost our $$$ or do we then throw our support behind the new board....? It's going to be a fucking wild Thursday
If…. If they get up, we then beat the fucking shit out of them so if your in attendance don’t be a fucking pussy and man the fuck up to defend your finance’s albeit I will be defending mine, my wife’s, my children and grand children’s investments.
A good old fashioned arse whipping….. oh slap on the wrist worst case scenario
But then again, there could be over 50 people in attendance that saw nothing 🤣

Animated GIF

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Nellie17

Regular
Davo, Im not trying to spread fear and doubt, my aim as a genuine holder is to hope discussing the negative(as well as the positive) will help us be pro-active and avoid all the pitfalls we have fallen in so far

I do agree from reading the forums over the years that most new posters tend to be trolls, but you are aiming your gun at the wrong guy here

Do you want me to discuss the positive rn even in the current situation? I will if you see it as a benefit as a holder atm, but I dont. I think AVZ could easily go $5+ once a mine is up and running, but lets not put the cart before the horse, we've had several years of that thus far
I'm going to take a gamble here, well not actually a gamble, more an educated guess. IMOO, you're a piece of trolling shit, and you can go and get fucked!

Cheers,
Nellie xx

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Davo, Im not trying to spread fear and doubt, my aim as a genuine holder is to hope discussing the negative(as well as the positive) will help us be pro-active and avoid all the pitfalls we have fallen in so far

I do agree from reading the forums over the years that most new posters tend to be trolls, but you are aiming your gun at the wrong guy here

Do you want me to discuss the positive rn even in the current situation? I will if you see it as a benefit as a holder atm, but I dont. I think AVZ could easily go $5+ once a mine is up and running, but lets not put the cart before the horse, we've had several years of that thus far
100% troll

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

SilentOne

Regular
so 2025 ML once all court cases been dragged out by every party and only if we manage to win all the court cases?

or vote in the maggots and let them sell it off for peanuts

maybe we can ask the MMGA tossers at AGM if they can sell the lot for $1.50 for us....but of course who'd trust them

We could also ask Nige what is the highest offer we've had so far and is it or any offer still an available option because I think most of us are over this shit and no-one wants to wait until 2025 for their cash (unless it's worth $3+ by then, which it wont be if we cant progress anything on the ground)

I would guess that you have always had a strategy and you know exactly what you are doing.

But I am not a mind reader and therefore I could be wrong - Troll

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yaseen

Regular
100% troll
wrap it up man, Ive responded to tolates bs on the crapper numerous times when he started talking his crap, then I realised why am I wasting my time

Im not troll, but if someone talking anything negative about the stock is a troll to you then I'd suggest its that wavelength that got us here in the first place

ppl need to toughen the hell up and start asking the tough questions

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
can we think about the tough questions after we celebrate a little? you just happened to pop up on a good news day, and then started thinking about the 'tough questions' right there on the spot.

If you weren't a troll, that sure is troll like behaviour.

i am fire GIF by Julieee Logan

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

SilentOne

Regular
can we think about the tough questions after we celebrate a little? you just happened to pop up on a good news day, and then started thinking about the 'tough questions' right there on the spot.

********The below lends itself to you being a Troll*********

1700298727803.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Yaseen

Regular

I want to celebrate, I really do, but the last few yrs has made me extremely cautious of that and Ive given my reasons for that

for me celebration time is when we win all court cases and have the ML we were expecting "imminently" two yrs ago, or the $240m in the bank that had been "expediatied" and with "ML criteria waived"

we have FA to celebrate in the big scheme of things, but yes the ICC at least didnt squash us

9cardomaha

Regular
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Edit: i'm probably the last person on here who throws out troll memes or accuses people, but bro, can you fuck off.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Yaseen

Regular
********The below lends itself to you being a Troll*********

View attachment 49876
anyone want to discuss the stock, this is getting a touch childish now

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board(whom Im in favour of btw)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country. The reason I feel that way is for the reasons I've mentioned previously. This is a massive coup, a chinese backed coup, yes the chinese are bribing the RDC officials but they are also dangled another carrot I believe, hence why numbnuts at Cominiere is telling Frank on X to discuss with him off X why Cominieres moves are in fact pro DRC. My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese, and sitting here having a sook abt discussing any negative while our enemies are at the gates isnt going to help any of us

please present some thoughts why I might be wrong rather than posting troll pics like an infant. It's rather scary that you guys have become like a cult now, too scared of anyone asking some questions in hope of working out our enemy. Have none of you learned anythign from the last few years

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist(who I actually had a go at initially on X) and sold above $1? even if you're a long termer Im sure almost every sane person here would of preferred to sell pre-suspension and wait to buy back in if all went well. yes hindsight is a lovely thing, and it is what it is now, but have we learned nothing? most seem as though they have. It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

Just toughen up and ask some real questions for once, or the only thing imminent for all of us will be delisting

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I want to celebrate, I really do, but the last few yrs has made me extremely cautious of that and Ive given my reasons for that

for me celebration time is when we win all court cases and have the ML we were expecting "imminently" two yrs ago, or the $240m in the bank that had been "expediatied" and with "ML criteria waived"

we have FA to celebrate in the big scheme of things, but yes the ICC at least didnt squash us
Obvious giveaway is the way you constantly say ‘us’. For a long term holder you certainly had fuck all to say for the first 18 months of suspension now you won’t shut up…..so now

angry cameron diaz GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Yaseen

Regular
Obvious giveaway is the way you constantly say ‘us’. For a long term holder you certainly had fuck all to say for the first 18 months of suspension now you won’t shut up…..so now

angry cameron diaz GIF
I've posted for yrs on the crapper before it was over run by tolate and mates

how can you all have such lack of understanding, its got me F'd

have a good hard look at yourselves ffs, Im bringing up some points abt the stock and you all just want to attack me personally

discuss the f'n stock, grow up, it's like a disabled kindergarden in here atm

• Haha

Azzler

Top 20
anyone want to discuss the stock, this is getting a touch childish now

We just found out the guys who were expediating $240m to us 2 years ago, have backdoored us all along and are voting against our current board(whom Im in favour of btw)

I feel Cominiere (in their totally warped selfish mind) actually have convinced themselves they are doing the right thing for the country. The reason I feel that way is for the reasons I've mentioned previously. This is a massive coup, a chinese backed coup, yes the chinese are bribing the RDC officials but they are also dangled another carrot I believe, hence why numbnuts at Cominiere is telling Frank on X to discuss with him off X why Cominieres moves are in fact pro DRC. My hunch, as mentioned earlier is that Felix has been offered some security from the CPP(in his recent visits there), be it military or what idk(his complete silence is very telling), but something that has convinced them it is in the best interest of their country to continue with the Chinese, and sitting here having a sook abt discussing any negative while our enemies are at the gates isnt going to help any of us

please present some thoughts why I might be wrong rather than posting troll pics like an infant. It's rather scary that you guys have become like a cult now, too scared of anyone asking some questions in hope of working out our enemy. Have none of you learned anythign from the last few years

Tell me who honestly now wishes they'd listened to ppl like Geist(who I actually had a go at initially on X) and sold above $1? even if you're a long termer Im sure almost every sane person here would of preferred to sell pre-suspension and wait to buy back in if all went well. yes hindsight is a lovely thing, and it is what it is now, but have we learned nothing? most seem as though they have. It's like they'll be the ones to go to the AGM and wlak away feeling all fluffy again like the last 2 AGM's after the board sprinkle a little fairy dust around our "imminent: ML

Just toughen up and ask some real questions for once, or the only thing imminent for all of us will be delisting
Take the hint.

FUCK

OFF

CUNT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

John25

Regular
wrap it up man, Ive responded to tolates bs on the crapper numerous times when he started talking his crap, then I realised why am I wasting my time

Im not troll, but if someone talking anything negative about the stock is a troll to you then I'd suggest its that wavelength that got us here in the first place

ppl need to toughen the hell up and start asking the tough questions
1700300875227.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Yaseen

Regular
not everyone here is a lemming and wants to be in a cult

see if yo u can think for yourselves and actually discuss the stock, its seriously embarassing as an AVZ holder. I thought most would of become a touch wiser from the last couple of years

As a holder we should all ask ourselves, what would I do if I was the enemy. Well if I was the CCP, i'd offer an arms deal to keep control of the DRC resources and in turn control Li prices(as theyre doing now) once the worlds best Li deposit starts to be mined. I'd admonish my 13yr old son if he wasnt smart enough to at least try to think like his enemies in order to be a step ahead of them. This theory as wrong as it may be, is backed up by:
-Felix recent visit to China (that supposedly amounted to nothing)
-Felix deadly silence in the face of his own watchdogs damning report of Cominiere and Zijin
-MOM and MOP giving zero fucks about doing us over and attempting to rip our PR off us
-Cominiere doing us over and subtely telling a select few that they have proof as to why this is in the best interest of their country but they cant discuss it publicly
-our supoosed biggest financial backer(chinese) who was "expediating their $240m 2 years ago and waiving a ML criteria, just turning on the board to support a backdoor job to change our board to a bunch of maggots that we all assume will sell us out cheap to the Chinese, after months ago meeting with Felix personally abt a "battery hub" that they had signed a pledge with us for.
-the list goes on, but honestly how much more proof do we need that its a chinese coup, surely none, in fact our current board have admitted it, so what is all the denial for, Im baffled

all I want to discuss is any way we as holders might be able to help fight this or at least help our current board fight this

I wish I had the answers but I dont, and I dont claim to know as much as some here. Im just think we'd have to be mad not to acknowledge all ive mentioned is indeed very possible

throwing, troll,l fuckwit, loser, gif's, the cult has spoken blah blah blah, i mean wtf come on boys, lighten up and just discuss the stock. If what Ive mentione is of no interest to you then just dont reply, but seriously what do you gain from trying to gang up on me like a pack of cult like bullies trying to fullfill their ego?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
If…. If they get up, we then beat the fucking shit out of them so if your in attendance don’t be a fucking pussy and man the fuck up to defend your finance’s albeit I will be defending mine, my wife’s, my children and grand children’s investments.
A good old fashioned arse whipping….. oh slap on the wrist worst case scenario
But then again, there could over 50 people in attendance that saw nothing 🤣

Animated GIF
I shall refrain from making threats, but I will defend myself if they attack me :)

Yaseen

Regular
You start by making out Wombat is saying something he’s not saying and finish by suggesting the forum is boring if you can’t spin your bullshit.

You haven’t contributed any worthwhile information to help shareholders or the company in over 20 posts in two days and you obviously think you are an important benny bunny and smarter than all the shareholders here who have supported the company and contributed voluminous amounts of information over the last two years

There is nothing you could add that shareholders here don’t know and haven’t discussed. You might be less boring if you change your name to Benny (short for Important Benny Bunny) but even that won’t change the fact that you are and always will be nothing more than a narcissistic troll who crawled out from hiding on the most important week in this company’s history.

I had you on ignore but unfortunately you still show up on other members responses to your bullshit, so it’s obvious you were still trolling. You’re not actually preventing us from continuing researching current events and keeping shareholders up to date with information so you’re diversionary tactics aren’t working. Just fuck off you troll idiot

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
lol I was having a joke, lighten up, my goodness

I dont know what strategy I'll take. obviously it depends on the outcome, as it will for all holders

Im hoping for an ML and to not be cashing out anything sub $3

best case scenario, our current board remain, and the "high ranking" RDC officials theyve been in talks with side with us and give us an ML asap

Unfortunately our board has been in these talks with these high ranking officials for over 2 yrs now, and its evident they are all either powerless to help thus far or theyre all frauds and full of crap, either way it shows the strength of our enemy and our weaknesses that need to be worked on.

Do we have a single RDC government official who has actively done anything to get us what we want since suspension? or since suspension has the MOM, MOP, Cominiere, Cong/Dathomir, boatman, two faced Tommy from our own leading financial newspaper (the list goes on) all come out against us

Do I think we are legally right? yes, do I think the abv mentioned ppl care? not a chance

You said you're just stating the facts but I can tell you right now I know I own AVZ shares(not short either), so it is in fact you that is full of it thus far and me baffled how someone who I thought was a decent poster can be such a rude, cocky, arrogant, egotistical cult member who is so scared of another holder who posts anything negative that he needs to carry on like a spoiled child who just got his lollypop taken off him

grow up, lighten up and toughen up for Gods sake

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom