AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
The first photo in the above post shows a number of local Congolese. If you look closely they are not happy to say the least! The lady on the right with her arms folded looks completely pissed off! The Chinese dude in the middle is the only one with a smile. Fake, staged shot to make it look legit that the locals are involved. Zijin scum tactics.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Wankers. What a shame the ICC just knocked that on its head. Or pay up and piss off ICC to the point they increase the fines, expecting Zijin to just pay. But law is on our side, this a a precursor to the tribunal and ICSID
Tens of millions in assets sitting in that core library, nice new camp. Presumably with Zijin cockroaches crawling all over it all. 🤬

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
The first photo in the above post shows a number of local Congolese. If you look closely they are not happy to say the least! The lady on the right with her arms folded looks completely pissed off! The Chinese dude in the middle is the only one with a smile. Fake, staged shot to make it look legit that the locals are involved. Zijin scum tactics.
The second photo looks like materials to build a Uyghurs style internment camp to exploit locals.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Yaseen

Regular
Can we just beg RIO, BHP or WHC to buy the 24% so we have no chinese involvement. Theres going to be some serious awkwardness if MAGA fails and we are left working with CATH after they vote against the current board. Of course we will still sell them some Li at our worlds best prices (+10%) just to rub it in

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Seems to me we need some sort of emergency injunction (directly) against Zijin with the claims they're making. Especially given their supposed tenement includes our core library.
You can't copy text if their website, only take screen shots.
View attachment 49841
View attachment 49842
View attachment 49843
I think Cominiere is upset. I can’t understand why? Was it something someone said in twitter?
🤷‍♂️

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Tens of millions in assets sitting in that core library, nice new camp. Presumably with Zijin cockroaches crawling all over it all. 🤬
Maybe we all need to go over and stage a sit in

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Seems to me we need some sort of emergency injunction (directly) against Zijin with the claims they're making. Especially given their supposed tenement includes our core library.
View attachment 49841
View attachment 49842
View attachment 49843

Corrupt Chinese mining conglomerate Zijin Mining operating in DRC has committed bribery, illegal fraud, human rights violations, threatening Mines.cd founding journalist with death, evicting residents from homes in Kolwezi, negligence resulting in workers death, performing mining works without technical documentation and approval of the competent authority and polluting a Serbian village

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

RHyNO

Regular
View attachment 49841
View attachment 49842
View attachment 49843
Where is our BOD? Where are our representatives? 20million in the courts means nothing if we are not on the ground preventing these lies!

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'll refrain from commenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Avz official X account just tweeted the Ruling of the ICC Emergency Arbitrator in the case between AVZI, GLH and Dathcom versus Cominière.

looks extremely positive!

Read the full ruling 👉
English Version shorturl.at/tuxyI
French Version shorturl.at/npBLO

Very positive.
The rulings basically all in favour of AVZ, the only reason for the denied requests being that they will be dealt with soon in the official proceedings rather than the emergency proceedings.
Cominiere have especially shot themselves in the foot by not disclosing the court proceedings against the JV that were already in progress before the initial ICC hearing. That won't be looked upon kindly in the next stage of the full arbitration proceedings.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

100%. They look like a bunch of happy *concentration* campers.

• Haha

tonster66

Regular
It has always been a question in my mind as to why the bribe tape of CKK was released. IMO it was to show that those who have taken bribes have been recorded or that there is evidence.
With the absence of anything meaningful from the President and the MoM, one could suggest that there is evidence of nefarious activities by these 2.
To appoint CKK and Lisette to cominiere, IMO has given them Presidential approval to what has to be done. The president is no longer the president and CKK has been given those powers. In my opinion only.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

SilentOne

Regular
Where is our BOD? Where are our representatives? 20million in the courts means nothing if we are not on the ground preventing these lies!
Mate just calm down - wait for the AGM - and if you have a question then put your hand up.

All we can do is support the current BOD to the fullest extent. The alternative is MMGA. How do you think that will play out for your investment?

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Flexi

Regular
Corrupt Chinese mining conglomerate Zijin Mining operating in DRC has committed bribery, illegal fraud, human rights violations, threatening Mines.cd founding journalist with death, evicting residents from homes in Kolwezi, negligence resulting in workers death, performing mining works without technical documentation and approval of the competent authority and polluting a Serbian village

1700266274969.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
It has always been a question in my mind as to why the bribe tape of CKK was released. IMO it was to show that those who have taken bribes have been recorded or that there is evidence.
With the absence of anything meaningful from the President and the MoM, one could suggest that there is evidence of nefarious activities by these 2.
To appoint CKK and Lisette to cominiere, IMO has given them Presidential approval to what has to be done. The president is no longer the president and CKK has been given those powers. In my opinion only.
If that's the case I would say they saw the opportunity to keep him in the limelight to be the fall guy in the case it all goes to 💩.
IMO after reading the emergency ICC docs it won't be long after the full arbitration proceedings are done that the house of cards comes tumbling down.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

M.Bison

Regular
The beauty of Zijin being so heavily involved in this case is that they actually have assets, unlike Cominiere. Some of those assets being in Aus.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

SilentOne

Regular
The beauty of Zijin being so heavily involved in this case is that they actually have assets, unlike Cominiere. Some of those assets being in Aus.
Bison - you are on the money.

Regards,

SilentOne

rocknrolla

Regular
I’d heard about this amount previously, assuming true?

Attachments

• 417D8B48-5F06-4475-A81F-FC4DF794E764.png
    417D8B48-5F06-4475-A81F-FC4DF794E764.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular
If that's the case I would say they saw the opportunity to keep him in the limelight to be the fall guy in the case it all goes to 💩.
IMO after reading the emergency ICC docs it won't be long after the full arbitration proceedings are done that the house of cards comes tumbling down.
Absolutely! CKK will be the fall guy, by design.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

tonster66

Regular
I’d heard about this amount previously, assuming true?
I would have thought that the price mentioned, being an all time high the BoD would have had to announce it

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom