Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

SilentOne

Regular
This is your first post (above) you troll wanker. Don’t try and give the same response to me that you gave to someone else, people here recognise the fuckwits and trolls and your both.

Now you’ve posted 12 bullshit posts and people here no beyond a doubt you are a troll
Dave,

I have to agree - if he smells like a troll, looks like a troll, walks like a troll and speaks like a troll - what is he - a TROLL.

Oh and he has newly emerged - who is going to take his input seriously

Silent One

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Cominiere aren't the only ones that did not understand Article 18.3 of the Dathcom JVA

But it's good that we all understand it now imo

20231117_231451.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Good time to remind shareholders and FIRB of the Chinese involvement and how they offered Leonard Math and Peter Huljich millions of shares to roll our BOD.

The trouble is, Chinese names weren’t to be mentioned in this, even though Simon Cong and Bin Guo were named by Math as being directly involved.

View attachment 49701 View attachment 49702 View attachment 49703 View attachment 49704

We also have plenty of evidence that Tommy has colluded with short seller Boatman and Klaus Jerkof to undermine AVZ.

Time for shareholders to email another round of information to FIRB and add Yibin to the list
Agreed.
I received an email reply from FIRB today to my email from a few weeks back. FIRB seem aware of the situation, I have NFI how much they've investigated, but I think it would be very helpful if SHs alerted FIRB to the urgency of this issue, given nominations close in a few days and the AGM is next week.
The MMGA nomination shouldn't even be allowed to go ahead, FIRB should block the whole process immediately.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users
Avz official X account just tweeted the Ruling of the ICC Emergency Arbitrator in the case between AVZI, GLH and Dathcom versus Cominière.

looks extremely positive!

Read the full ruling 👉
English Version shorturl.at/tuxyI
French Version shorturl.at/npBLO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Avz official X account just tweeted the Ruling of the ICC Emergency Arbitrator in the case between AVZI, GLH and Dathcom versus Cominière.

looks extremely positive!

Read the full ruling 👉
English Version shorturl.at/tuxyI
French Version shorturl.at/npBLO

#NeverVoteForLenny #NVFL $AVZ

Reactions: 3 users

Colaci78

Agree. Pressure the Aus Gov to take action against China backers of Fat Tail MMGA.

I emailed new FIRB - ForeignInvestmentCompliance@treasury.gov.au - on Mon-23/10 - "SBJ: Please urgently look into the illegalities of MMGA’s fraudulent attempts to help Chinese interests steal the world’s biggest Lithium deposit from Aus Biz, AVZ Minerals, and Australian shareholders." followed by some details.

I got email back today from "Gina Robinson — Assistant Director, Melbourne. Serious Non-compliance and Enforcement, Compliance Branch, Foreign Investment Division", saying "... confirmation that your email has been received and we will assess the information provided ...".

Fark MMGA. Fark Zijin. Fark Simon.

Br Sparrowhawk12.
I would like to contact FIRB also. However, I’m not sure if I know how to piece the email together that would reflect our situation correctly.

Is someone willing to write the email so all shareholders interested in contacting FIRB can bombard there email with the same email?

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
how is that first post a troll?

honest question, have you got mental issues? im not here to get into a pissing match, maybe calm down and address what you disagree with in my first post (without the gifs and emotions) instead of carrying on like a pork chop, it's embarassing, you sound totally unhinged

im not here for a cricle jerk with kiddies, im here to discuss the stock, see if you can stick to that
If not with the kiddies, you go with the big guys, mate :eek:
Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
711FB54E-55FF-41F0-A938-876C4539CB64.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
43145A31-21AB-4089-B3C4-51DA35A89D21.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
C7F9F560-4DA6-4F87-A1BD-D703B4EDA1E2.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
The long and short of it appears to be:
-Wait until the actual hearing.
(So deny most of both parties requests)
-Somewhat in favour of the claimant (AVZ)

Final/Prescription pages are the important ones.

Screenshot_20231118-074301.png

Last edited:
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Wow FMD, they're literally just waltzing in and doing whatever the fuck they like based on bullshit.
Seems to me we need some sort of emergency injunction (directly) against Zijin with the claims they're making. Especially given their supposed tenement includes our core library.
You can't copy text if their website, only take screen shots.
Screenshot_20231118_084336_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_084847_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085037_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Seems to me we need some sort of emergency injunction against Zijin with the claims they're making. Especially given their supposed tenement includes our core library.
You can't copy text if their website, only take screen shots.
View attachment 49841
View attachment 49842
View attachment 49843
Wankers. What a shame the ICC just knocked that on its head. Or pay up and piss off ICC to the point they increase the fines, expecting Zijin to just pay. But law is on our side, this a a precursor to the tribunal and ICSID

kron

Regular
Some elements still seem unclear to me as I read through the document but damn is it nice to see actual progress one way or another.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom