AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20

The stupidity of this is astounding.

I cannot wait for further ICC and ICSID decisions where Cominiere are resoundingly victorious in losing the arbitration in a landslide decision.

Edit : The winner does not pay for the costs of the arbitration and a portion of the 'losers' fees 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 22 users

Yaseen

Regular
Its not a win either way for them. You're trying to change the narrative you set in your message.
They aren't sitting pretty ready to celebrate whatever way it goes for them.
If they get 20 mil from us it means they lost HUNDREDS of millions from losing access to Manono's Lithium.

If WE get 20 mil from them, its a massive win for us as we get 20 mil PLUS a much better deal with someone else.

So fuck off and...

Eat
The
Five
Cocks
Of
Vishnu
lol well that's what I actually said I want to happen, that's best case scenario, buuuuut the cockyness of those against us knows no boundaries, these chinese and DRC frauds are use to getting whatever they want 99% of the time

and I aint going near no hindu devils phallus, so stop dreaming about dicks all day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Brag Feeling Myself GIF by Identity

But what if you are afflicted with yellow fever, and have an adverse reaction to puffy nips?
9 this makes no sense to me. But I’ve been drinking after todays announcements. Thankful for your insight but also nips are nips aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
9 this makes no sense to me. But I’ve been drinking after todays announcements. Thankful for your insight but also nips are nips aren’t they?
What was that about nips? 🧐

• Haha

9cardomaha

Regular
lol well that's what I actually said I want to happen, that's best case scenario, buuuuut the cockyness of those against us knows no boundaries, these chinese and DRC frauds are used to getting whatever they want 99% of the time

200.gif

Vishnu is waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

9cardomaha

Regular
cannot argue with you there, puffy nips will always do in a pinch. But i do like the mosquito bite-esque sizing which most asian chicks have.

What was that about nips? 🧐
I blame the over eating of roast chicken for the puffiness i have observed in some nips.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Yaseen

Regular
200.gif

Vishnu is waiting.
Vishnu will have to use misses palmer....hope that bitch has 5 hands too, in any case I'm sure Tommy will help relieve whats reamaining

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Vishnu will have to use misses palmer....hope that bitch has 5 hands too, in any case I'm sure Tommy will help relieve whats reamaining

You’ve been here one day, posted 11 times and done your best to turn tse into another crapper

Actually I’ll take it a step further and call you a

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
cannot argue with you there, puffy nips will always do in a pinch. But i do like the mosquito bite-esque sizing which most asian chicks have.

I blame the over eating of roast chicken for the puffiness i have observed in some nips.
Michael Stutchbury - AFR Cheif Editor - (61) 2 9282 3547
How did I know you would come up with this number? And be discussing puffy nipples!

Just had a few beers and a couple of single malts from the back of the cupboard with my son and a couple of his mates that graduated today and heading to the Goldie for schoolies tomorrow. Awesome lads, wish them all the best in their future endeavours! If it wasn't for the evil scum we are dealing with I could have paid for their week of celebration.

Anyway, many thanks 9card. I will call this number on Monday and give them some insight into their lack of journalistic integrity and the hardship it is causing many everyday hardworking Australian families.
Have a great weekend all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Yaseen

Regular
You’ve been here one day, posted 11 times and done your best to turn tse into another crapper

Actually I’ll take it a step further and call you a

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
i gave my opinion, stayed on subect, trolled no-one, was rude to no-one and got told to eat vishnus dicks and still kept my calm,,,,and now you blame me for turning this into the crapper, ffs get off your podium, with all due respect just get back on subject and cut the crap, your last 4 or 5 posts have been the same bloody gif for Gods sake..more crapper worthy than anything I've posted.

I'd slap my children if they carried on like you, pull ya head in son

Last edited:
  • Fire

Dom1974

Regular
I emailed FIRB a few times over the last few weeks and got the same response today as that posted by a few here earlier on. Looks like we have their attention. Let’s hope they do something about it.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dave Evans

Regular
i gave my opinion, trolled no-one, was rude to no-one and got told to eat vishnus dicks and still kept my calm,,,,and now you blame me for turning this into the crapper,with all due respect just get back on subject and cut the crap, your last 4 or 5 posts have been a gif for Gods sake
Most holders with a decent sized holding would have been in AVZ for a few years now so I wouldnt be concerned about that at all

My biggest concern is the talk of even if we win at the ICC/ICSID then we are still relying on DRC courts to implement the ruling, if that is the case then based on everything we know we are all royally F'd, let's not kid ourselves, DRC courts dont work at all, it a jungle and the highest briber wins. Sure, we might recover some money through fines over time if we win that one, or even a bigger payout if we hold the line and dont srike a deal with the gov.

The way I see it atm is we are between a rock and a hard place. The bribers and bribees are running the show, Felix is borderline useless, just another political spokesmen with no real power at all, he's at the mercy of dogs even if he was a decent bloke.

So we have:

option 1: continue to play it by the book with the current board and drag it through courts for years whilst possibly delisted. Regardless of how factual the boards announcements have been to date it is blatantly obvious it means jack sh** right now except in an international court. "immenently", "talks with high level of government"(for yrs now), blah blah blah yet look where we are. I like Nigel, and think he's committed to the cause, but liking someone doesnt make you money

option 2: MMGA fearal clown club where its clear they are of the frame of mind you dont get anywhere in the Congo without paper bags changing hands, which is indeed correct to date. Would they leave us totally to the wolves and totally sell us out? possibly since they dont have much of a reputation to worry abt and may just cash in and retire. I dont trust them one bit, but trust in the current board has amounted to F all thus far

This is your first post (above) you troll wanker. Don’t try and give the same response to me that you gave to someone else, people here recognise the fuckwits and trolls and your both.

Now you’ve posted 12 bullshit posts and people here no beyond a doubt you are a troll

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Yaseen

Regular
This is your first post (above) you troll wanker. Don’t try and give the same response to me that you gave to someone else, people here recognise the fuckwits and trolls and your both.

Now you’ve posted 12 bullshit posts
how is that first post a troll?

honest question, have you got mental issues? im not here to get into a pissing match, maybe calm down and address what you disagree with in my first post (without the gifs and emotions) instead of carrying on like a pork chop, it's embarassing, you sound totally unhinged

im not here for a cricle jerk with kiddies, im here to discuss the stock, see if you can stick to that

Last edited:
  • Fire

GuruDukun

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire

Dave Evans

Regular

honest question, have you got mental issues? im not here to get into a pissing match, maybe calm down and address what you disagree with in my first post without the gifs instead of carrying on like a pork chop, it's embarassing, you sound totally unhinged man

Nice try idiot. Here are the options you put up for us again

option 1: continue to play it by the book with the current board and drag it through courts for years whilst possibly delisted. Regardless of how factual the boards announcements have been to date it is blatantly obvious it means jack sh** right now except in an international court. "immenently", "talks with high level of government"(for yrs now), blah blah blah yet look where we are. I like Nigel, and think he's committed to the cause, but liking someone doesnt make you money

option 2: MMGA fearal clown club where its clear they are of the frame of mind you dont get anywhere in the Congo without paper bags changing hands, which is indeed correct to date. Would they leave us totally to the wolves and totally sell us out? possibly since they dont have much of a reputation to worry abt and may just cash in and retire. I dont trust them one bit, but trust in the current board has amounted to F all thus far

You keep doing your best to turn this into your own personal crapper. No one is going to keep paying attention to your bullshit

On the ignore list you go troll

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Yaseen

Regular
yeah best you ignore me Davo if you cant stick to discussing the stock👍

so far youve called me idiot, troll, fuckwit, blamed me for turning it into thte crapper after you posted the same gif 5 times in a row, and now you have to post that you want to ignore me,,,pretty sure you've made it obvious who's turned it inot the crapper, you clearly dont own a mirror

i'll go back to discussing the stock, im not here to counsel over emotional kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

honest question, have you got mental issues? im not here to get into a pissing match, maybe calm down and address what you disagree with in my first post (without the gifs and emotions) instead of carrying on like a pork chop, it's embarassing, you sound totally unhinged

im not here for a cricle jerk with kiddies, im here to discuss the stock, see if you can stick to that

Please for the love of God/Allah/Vishnu find the rest of your keyboard. How come your comma key works but not shift or full stop? It's giving me an aneurysm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Yaseen

Regular
Please for the love of God/Allah/Vishnu find the rest of your keyboard. How come your comma key works but not shift or full stop? It's giving me an aneurysm.
haha, my bad, habit from SMS'ing

I'm not here to write a novel

Anywho, I'll let someone get this thread back on topic

'ave a good weekend

Scoota30

Regular

Reportedly the first official meeting and beginnings of construction by Z before the results of our recent court outcome…
What a bunch of cunts. Bring on 11th of December for the provisional measures hearing. 🍍

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20

Reportedly the first official meeting and beginnings of construction by Z before the results of our recent court outcome…
Wow FMD, they're literally just waltzing in and doing whatever the fuck they like based on bullshit.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom