AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Stepping up the rhetoric, new vid below (essentially trying to draw comparisons to MMCS1 case lost to AVZ)

I was around (and in AVZ) for that court case (high court in Perth) - grossly unfair to draw comparisons, but I just wonder if this will resonate with the people unfamiliar with the history here. Guess we'll find out next week...

Cheers,
Powerage.

Was he drunk or having a stroke? Slurring words not a good look.
Voting him in would be like telling a drug addict to hold your wallet while going to the toilet

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Powerage

PS, the silly cum sock's are still using sub standard production along with stock funeral parlour music in the back ground... but i guess at least its consistent with their overall strat comms & messaging...

Also notice that the idiots reposted the AFR article on X that quotes:

"ISS recommends against Mr Huljich and Mr Ludbrook’s election, but supports African-born mining entrepreneur Mr Carrick.
It also recommends shareholders re-elect existing directors John Clarke, Casta Tungaraza, Serge Ngandu, and Salome Sijaona"...

Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
PS, the silly cum sock's are still using sub standard production along with stock funeral parlour music in the back ground... but i guess at least its consistent with their overall strat comms & messaging...

"ISS recommends against Mr Huljich and Mr Ludbrook’s election, but supports African-born mining entrepreneur Mr Carrick.
It also recommends shareholders re-elect existing directors John Clarke, Casta Tungaraza, Serge Ngandu, and Salome Sijaona"...

They're dumber than dogshit and look roughly the same.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

TheCount

Regular

"the silly cum sock's are still using sub standard production along with stock funeral parlour music in the back ground."

That's what you get when you don't spend the money on a professional event/production company.
'nuf said.

TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Thaz

Regular
Stepping up the rhetoric, new vid below (essentially trying to draw comparisons to MMCS1 case lost to AVZ)

I was around (and in AVZ) for that court case (high court in Perth) - grossly unfair to draw comparisons, but I just wonder if this will resonate with the people unfamiliar with the history here. Guess we'll find out next week...

Cheers,
Powerage.

One thing I was taught. Was never to trust someone blinks this much ...

Reactions: 8 users
Just voted, as was suggested. I don’t hold as many shares as most. But let’s hope everyone takes the time to vote and we get the outcome we hope for.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Only the people here know he is a fool but many more read his shit and think it is true , as a mate said to me yesterday after reading another one of his artistic bullshit columns, quote , looks like I have done my money on AVZ I am having trouble with so much conflicting information from so many sides . Even I am having trouble explaining it all .
It really is beyond belief that an Australian company can be so severely targeted by an Australian publication. The radio silence from other media outlets is also baffling. When Rio was booted from Serbia(?) It was headline news all around the world. AVZ left to fend off international criminals without a hint of support other than words in a one page letter stating they are supporting AVZ. What the fuck does the ambassador do all day in Zimbabwe? Does China have them all shit scared! Something not quite right!!

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users
It really is beyond belief that an Australian company can be so severely targeted by an Australian publication. The radio silence from other media outlets is also baffling. When Rio was booted from Serbia(?) It was headline news all around the world. AVZ left to fend off international criminals without a hint of support other than words in a one page letter stating they are supporting AVZ. What the fuck does the ambassador do all day in Zimbabwe? Does China have them all shit scared! Something not quite right!!
This is what baffles me as well given the size of the resource and its potential significance to global lithium supplies. Quite amazing the silence...

Reactions: 20 users

Bin59

Regular
One thing I was taught. Was never to trust someone blinks this much ...
Agree 😆
1700020816629.gif

1700018981914.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Ffs Blinky Bill would have been better off with a band of young Zulu dancers in the background to liven things up a bit, I fell asleep halfway:

1700020504188.png

The current Presentation by Blinky Bill, explains why Carrick has been doing all the heavy lifting starring in the MMGA presentations.

We now have Blinky's presentation, which gave me the impression that he was promoting Swan Lake with episode of the funeral arrangements of Odette, who just had carked it.

It is pretty obvious Simon stole all Blinky's golden chains during the Kongo Coke party.

I am looking forward to the young gun Ty getting the mike?
Maybe he can liven the place up a little....

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
This is what baffles me as well given the size of the resource and its potential significance to global lithium supplies. Quite amazing the silence...
Would it be the world is scared of China ??

cruiser51

Top 20
They could send out an order to all Chinese restaurants in the west, to lace fried rice with shaved bamboo chop sticks!

Reactions: 1 users

Scoota30

Regular
The real question is: How much support are we getting from Aus/US/Western Govs behind the scenes?
Unfortunately we are just pleb shareholders and we may never know the answer to that, even if the whole debacle ever gets sorted.

Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular

Nope - Its because we dont use Brown Paper Bags as a negotiating tool. We follow the laws of the land.

SilentOne

Reactions: 9 users

Ulli

Good afternoon all, and good morning from Germany...hope, all of you are fine today.
One question to you...if we win in Paris and the States, who can and will execute the law in DRC for us ?
I'm sure, that we decide all the cases for us. But I'm afraid that our opponents in the DRC wouldn't accept it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Yaseen

Regular

Cheers,
Powerage.

Most holders with a decent sized holding would have been in AVZ for a few years now so I wouldnt be concerned about that at all

My biggest concern is the talk of even if we win at the ICC/ICSID then we are still relying on DRC courts to implement the ruling, if that is the case then based on everything we know we are all royally F'd, let's not kid ourselves, DRC courts dont work at all, it a jungle and the highest briber wins. Sure, we might recover some money through fines over time if we win that one, or even a bigger payout if we hold the line and dont srike a deal with the gov.

The way I see it atm is we are between a rock and a hard place. The bribers and bribees are running the show, Felix is borderline useless, just another political spokesmen with no real power at all, he's at the mercy of dogs even if he was a decent bloke.

So we have:

option 1: continue to play it by the book with the current board and drag it through courts for years whilst possibly delisted. Regardless of how factual the boards announcements have been to date it is blatantly obvious it means jack sh** right now except in an international court. "immenently", "talks with high level of government"(for yrs now), blah blah blah yet look where we are. I like Nigel, and think he's committed to the cause, but liking someone doesnt make you money

option 2: MMGA fearal clown club where its clear they are of the frame of mind you dont get anywhere in the Congo without paper bags changing hands, which is indeed correct to date. Would they leave us totally to the wolves and totally sell us out? possibly since they dont have much of a reputation to worry abt and may just cash in and retire. I dont trust them one bit, but trust in the current board has amounted to F all thus far

Azzler

Top 20
Good afternoon all, and good morning from Germany...hope, all of you are fine today.
One question to you...if we win in Paris and the States, who can and will execute the law in DRC for us ?
I'm sure, that we decide all the cases for us. But I'm afraid that our opponents in the DRC wouldn't accept it.
Ur mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Even Bing's GTP-4 knows Celestin Kibeya Kabemba is corrupt :ROFLMAO:

1700031747850.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

kron

Regular
  • Haha