AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Excited Adventure Time GIF

Buckle up boys and gals, things are lining up - to be pushed over, as is with the dominos.

Pro Wrestling Win GIF by Looney Tunes

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

For Zijin and MMGA and Cominiere
Sport Middle Finger GIF by UFC
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Bring it on

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
New article up this morning, trying to explain why the Decree was cancelled/rescinded.

Whilst I am always cautious and amused by these articles, it is funny to see what sort of things are going to get thrown in to the mix when the other side gets desperate.

It covers:
-It covers the Feasibility study being illegal, because Cominiere didn't approve it.
-It covers AVZ not having the required 40% of capital in the bank account (circa $220m USD)
-It covers the north portion being relinquished potential insider trading with AJN.
-It covers the Feasibility being further illegal regarding the hydroelectric power plan ownership.

It finishes with a strong sentence:
"In light of the above, Dathcom's MOU was withdrawn for reasonable and legitimate reasons, and the ICSID arbitration initiated by AVZ has no future in the face of these facts."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 49535

View attachment 49536

Seriously you couldn't possibly conceive a worse group of presentations if you tried

It's like watching a really fucked up version of "Weekend at Bernies" with these creepy skinned, apparently dead, Chinese fucking glove puppets, reading shithouse teleprompts and going through some sort of death throes while pretending to care about AVZ shareholders

Their lack of self awareness is absolutely frightening.........

#VoteAgainstResolutions9,10&17

dwight-schrutes-face-mask.gif

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
New article up this morning, trying to explain why the Decree was cancelled/rescinded.

Whilst I am always cautious and amused by these articles, it is funny to see what sort of things are going to get thrown in to the mix when the other side gets desperate.

It covers:
-It covers the Feasibility study being illegal, because Cominiere didn't approve it.
-It covers AVZ not having the required 40% of capital in the bank account (circa $220m USD)
-It covers the north portion being relinquished potential insider trading with AJN.
-It covers the Feasibility being further illegal regarding the hydroelectric power plan ownership.

"In light of the above, Dathcom's MOU was withdrawn for reasonable and legitimate reasons, and the ICSID arbitration initiated by AVZ has no future in the face of these facts."
Makes you wonder when the person writing the article doesn’t even put their name to it. I wonder why,,,?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Dazmac66

Regular

It covers:

Translates perfectly back to English. I wonder who originally wrote it? MMGA maggot?

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

rocknrolla

Regular
08E8AACD-A44C-4CD2-A48A-85FD8196A4CB.png

Outlook knows it stuff #junk

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
yep absolute desperate garbage from the MMGA crew.

I love hitting them back with the fact that Peter would sit at the AGM on his phone clearly uninterested - but now all of a sudden he's our saving grace? Fucking joke of a human being

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 21 users

BRICK

Regular
yep absolute desperate garbage from the MMGA crew.

I love hitting them back with the fact that Peter would sit at the AGM on his phone clearly uninterested - but now all of a sudden he's our saving grace? Fucking joke of a human being
He was probably ordering his dim sums to be delivered by Math

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Dave Evans

Regular
Any chance of anyone (@Chilla etc) adding this to MMGA’s twitter rubbish. They block all my comments

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Dom1974

Regular
Can you repost their crap and attach it to your own post? Or take a screen shot and create your own post and add it if you can’t repost.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

ICSID ann is nice - though that timeline is slower than i envisioned, but good clarity.

There's something else though, definitely rock your socks.

The Rookie Drama GIF by ABC Network

Buckle Up Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 47 users

Scoota30

Regular
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

ICSID ann is nice - though that timeline is slower than i envisioned, but good clarity.

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
f73039bb8e4d183001deebe4f7c1e7bb.jpg

• Haha

Dazmac66

Regular
Kibeya arrested!!
Edit: pure guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Kibeya moved to France and started a dry cleaning business?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Tell Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom