AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
What is the ruling likely to be?

Dazmac66

Regular
9cardomaha - International man of mystery! Legend. Really appreciate you passing on this information mate.
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.19.42 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1699920944736.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

9cardomaha

Regular
What is the ruling likely to be?
My understanding of the case is that we filed against DRC for unlawful termination of 13359. So recent events like splitting and selling 15775 on the premise of termination violate the ongoing legal case, and hence the emergency request.

Seems pretty simple, not sure how good the DRC's team is and whether they are also using the delay tactics employed by Zijin. DRC also cited 'urgency' in the matter in their termination, so it makes it hard to request delays. Or at least that's how i'd argue the fucking thing.

Hoping for a favourable ruling - not sure what we asked for at ICSID, i'd say a cease order against DRC similar to the one we already got against Cominiere.

Writing this now, it feels like ICSID could be a domino. Z from memory opposed increasing emergency injunction against Cominiere because ‘the progress made and termination have all been orchestrated by the State not Cominiere, so the penalty against Cominiere is not valid given they are not the ones performing the actions, merely the recipient of favourable actions of the Government.' - obviously not verbatim, but that's the logic behind Fasken's argument in Paris.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 48 users

Azzler

Top 20
My understanding of the case is that we filed against DRC for unlawful termination of 13359. So recent events like splitting and selling 15775 on the premise of termination violate the ongoing legal case, and hence the emergency request.

Seems pretty simple, not sure how good the DRC's team is and whether they are also using the delay tactics employed by Zijin. DRC also cited 'urgency' in the matter in their termination, so it makes it hard to request delays. Or at least that's how i'd argue the fucking thing.

Hoping for a favourable ruling - not sure what we asked for at ICSID, i'd say a cease order against DRC similar to the one we already got against Cominiere.

Writing this now, it feels like ICSID could be a domino. Z from memory opposed increasing emergency injunction against Cominiere because ‘the progress made and termination have all been orchestrated by the State not Cominiere, so the penalty against Cominiere is not valid given they are not the ones performing the actions, merely the recipient of favourable actions of the Government.' - obviously not verbatim, but that's the logic behind Fasken's argument in Paris.
Appreciate you filling us in mate. Cheers.

Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Seems pretty simple, not sure how good the DRC's team is

The DRC's team includes someone well versed in brown paper bags .....

1699926715695.png

Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Zijin and Dati's communications be like: do you accept wechat or alipay?

ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Olivier Pardo of Selas Oplus is the other lawyer representing DRC. Pardo has represented Dati in corruption cases as per the story below. Tangled web!

Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Dig Oil won that case (albeit time consuming) - I'd like to think DLAP have researched that case back to front so as to ensure its water tight for our case.

Reactions: 5 users

pow4ade

Regular
How’s your maté Tommy the turd going coolade
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
Still smarting from being torn a new one after threatening a man's family, I see.

Time to cop it sweet and take it like a man, Bags.

Otherwise grow up, son.

Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
ICSID emergency ruling coming soon, ahead of AGM it seems. Oh what a court can do when Z and C aren't a part of it....

View attachment 49430

Edit: not sure if ICSID is a domino just yet, don't have submission documents so can't tell what's been asked for.
computer randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JasonM

Regular

Tommy the turd at it again with a headline and story that is anti avz. Tommy the turd incapable of completing a balanced article or any due diligence of his own, still waiting for story on icc outcomes.

wonder how many votes proxy advisor iss represents. at least they are advising to vote only caddick of the mmga scum in and also supporting a yes vote for the avz recommended positions.

• Thinking

TDITD

Top 20

Tommy the turd at it again with a headline and story that is anti avz. Tommy the turd incapable of completing a balanced article or any due diligence of his own, still waiting for story on icc outcomes.

wonder how many votes proxy advisor iss represents. at least they are advising to vote only caddick of the mmga scum in and also supporting a yes vote for the avz recommended positions.
The bloke does fuckwit flawlessly doesn't he

The recognisably weak hitting 'journalism' he is known for, calling MMGA 'activist' directors is as disingenuous as when he labelled boatman 'activist' too. You can really only laugh at the lame attempts coming through now.

Onto the AGM and voting out MMGA
An ICSID decision would be a lovely cherry upon that cake.

Reactions: 27 users

TDITD

Top 20

This is great news and agreed this must be what is within the 'provisional measures' on a broad scale.
This could definitely be the first Domino followed by AGM fucking off MMGA.

Well, I guess we have the answer to why Cominiere has been such a mopy little bitch on twitter, they have likely been told by Govt that when ICSID comes through they are to follow orders and stop everything, including at the power plant.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Mopy little bitch indeed! that's getting me fired the fuck up

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Haha
  • Fire

Bonsoir

Regular
The bloke does fuckwit flawlessly doesn't he

The recognisably weak hitting 'journalism' he is known for, calling MMGA 'activist' directors is as disingenuous as when he labelled boatman 'activist' too. You can really only laugh at the lame attempts coming through now.

Onto the AGM and voting out MMGA
An ICSID decision would be a lovely cherry upon that cake.
I hope the ATO know he has at least two incomes, afr & Brown Paper Bags incorporate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Mopy little bitch indeed! that's getting me fired the fuck up

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Come over to twitter and givem a hard time

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Man I been on twitter stirring that dumb mother fucker up - although I do have suspicions that Com will have to be involved in the MoU so maybe we don't burn the barn down too much (easier said then done)

Remark

Top 20
Come over to twitter and givem a hard time
You'll get more of a bite posting in French. He comes across like a simple little man.

Top Bottom