AVZ Discussion 2022

Good afternoon all, and good morning from Germany...hope, all of you are fine today.
One question to you...if we win in Paris and the States, who can and will execute the law in DRC for us ?
I'm sure, that we decide all the cases for us. But I'm afraid that our opponents in the DRC wouldn't accept it.
For Dathomir it is the DRC supreme court

20231115_181858.png

Even the MoP recognises this matter needs to be decided by the ICC

20231115_181728.jpg

I'd imagine it is the same for the DRC government illegally cancelling our mining licence and then Cominiere subsequently illegally taking our tenement off us

Hopefully the DRC supreme court has more respect for the mining code and the Dathcom JVA than the lower courts have shown so far

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1700036649304.png

1700036823343.png

Seriously you couldn't possibly conceive a worse group of presentations if you tried

It's like watching a really fucked up version of "Weekend at Bernies" with these creepy skinned, apparently dead, Chinese fucking glove puppets, reading shithouse teleprompts and going through some sort of death throes while pretending to care about AVZ shareholders

Their lack of self awareness is absolutely frightening.........

#VoteAgainstResolutions9,10&17

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
And there’s the carrot….
Come on DRC, do the right thing

IMG_4694.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Hudnut

Regular
And there’s the carrot….
Come on DRC, do the right thing

Just marked a question in the AGM questions thread as answered using this.

Reactions: 6 users

Scoota30

Regular
So does this mean the pressure is now on the DRC Gov to have a binding MoU signed by December 11 (pending no delays lol), otherwise they risk starting having an emergency injunction ruled against them and presumably daily fines or other consequences aswell?

I'll eat my shorts if we get the MoU this side of Christmas.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So does this mean the pressure is now on the DRC Gov to have a binding MoU signed by December 11 (pending no delays lol), otherwise they risk starting having an emergency injunction ruled against them and presumably daily fines or other consequences aswell?

I'll eat my shorts if we get the MoU this side of Christmas.

If it helps in any way I'll brush those shorts with olive oil, season them with a little salt and pepper, add some cheeky crushed garlic and dried oregano, a squeeze of lemon and grill them to perfection over some nice hot coals

Bring on the MOU for the benefit of Manono, the project, the local population, the greater good of the DRC and also the LTSH's of AVZ who desire the best outcomes for all involved....a true win/win/win/win/win

#LetsGoFelix!
#LetsGoAVZ!

#FuckMMGA
#FuckZijin
#FuckCorruptGlovePuppets...................right up the arse

• Haha
  • Love

Scoota30

Regular
If it helps in any way I'll brush those shorts with olive oil, season them with a little salt and pepper, add some cheeky crushed garlic and dried oregano, a squeeze of lemon and grill them to perfection over some nice hot coals

Bring on the MOU for the benefit of Manono, the project, the local population, the greater good of the DRC and also the LTSH's of AVZ who desire the best outcomes for all involved....a true win/win/win/win/win

#LetsGoFelix!
#LetsGoAVZ!

#FuckMMGA
#FuckZijin
Hahaha medium rare thanks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
It's pretty clear from this update that Princesse Adèle Kayinda Mahina continues to fuck us from behind the scenes.
She's seems to have wised up instead of discussing any of it publicly. Just as suggested by the schmuck JFMK.

Mr @JFMK, following your experience in the mining sector, I think that you are and will remain a resource on these questions. In your opinion, this situation which risks getting bogged down in legal blockages, WHAT WOULD BE THE SOLUTION for exploitation in favor of #RDC ?

Mr Kienge, space is not appropriate to address this aspect of the subject. Beyond its emotional charge, it has a political and strategic dimension which is not only limited to the small interests of Australian shareholders but to geopolitics and our economic future.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Also these cunts posted a new update, they seem to have finally cottoned on to things we discussed to death 12+ months ago.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
Also these cunts posted a new update, they seem to have finally cottoned on to things we discussed to death 12+ months ago.

Fuck seriously some cunt (s) gonna end up with concrete boots after all this is over.
Full popcorn mode eh

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Peter Huljich was literally on the AVZ bod when the waiver for the north was submitted lmao

• Haha
  • Fire
I've said all year that the waiver was the original sin of suspension. Mining code is very clear. Once waived area goes back to the state for tender process.

Nigel better have the fucking goods about our guarantee for retaining the north

From last year's AGM:

Q: What about AJN having a crack

A: Their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”. I was a founding director and bought in as gold explorer. Found out late in the piece for a lithium plan – stepped away as soon as learned that. Shares bought before that lithium plan came into play. No conflict of interest.

20231115_223743.jpg

20231115_225840.jpg

20231110_091436.jpg

20231110_091453.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I've said all year that the waiver was the original sin of suspension. Mining code is very clear. Once waived area goes back to the state for tender process.

Nigel better have the fucking goods about our guarantee for retaining the north

From last year's AGM:

Q: What about AJN having a crack

A: Their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”. I was a founding director and bought in as gold explorer. Found out late in the piece for a lithium plan – stepped away as soon as learned that. Shares bought before that lithium plan came into play. No conflict of interest.

View attachment 49561
View attachment 49562
View attachment 49563
View attachment 49564
From memory last year Nigel stated that the north was split originally as a condition of obtaining the mining licence. I remember getting the impression at the roadshow that we were basically tricked into relinquishing it. When managements impression was that it'd be split but still retained. Something along those lines.
This question begs further investigation though. He might be ready to come more clean about it this year since upsetting the sensibilities of the DRC government might not be so much of an issue.

Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular

#LetsGoFelix!
#LetsGoAVZ!

#FuckMMGA
#FuckZijin
Winenut,

I dont ever remember agreeing with you - but hay this is the first time I have eaten my undies - gold star to you.

Silent But Deadly One

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ashlee

Regular
From memory last year Nigel stated that the north was split originally as a condition of obtaining the mining licence. I remember getting the impression at the roadshow that we were basically tricked into relinquishing it. When managements impression was that it'd be split but still retained. Something along those lines.
This question begs further investigation though. He might be ready to come more clean about it this year since upsetting the sensibilities of the DRC government might not be so much of an issue.
yes that is what he told us at the Roadshow.

Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Winenut,

I dont ever remember agreeing with you - but hay this is the first time I have eaten my undies - gold star to you.

Silent But Deadly One

C'mon......

You've never agreed with me????

And all it took was some olive oil, a good grill and some herbs!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular
C'mon......

You've never agreed with me????

And all it took was some olive oil, a good grill and some herbs!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):cool:
OMG you tease me - stop it

Make the most of your win - it wont happen again

Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
1700056934555.gif

I’ve gone off early
1700057025069.gif

1700057196331.jpeg

The AGM is only a week away so hopefully its
1700057308047.gif

1700057823441.gif

1700057906344.gif

1700058094857.gif

Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Excited Adventure Time GIF

Buckle up boys and gals, things are lining up - to be pushed over, as is with the dominos.

Pro Wrestling Win GIF by Looney Tunes

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

For Zijin and MMGA and Cominiere
Sport Middle Finger GIF by UFC

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom