AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
You'll get more of a bite posting in French. He comes across like a simple little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
Man I been on twitter stirring that dumb mother fucker up - although I do have suspicions that Com will have to be involved in the MoU so maybe we don't burn the barn down too much (easier said then done)

Cumquat,

I dont really think it matters what you say to him - it will make no difference as he lives in his own world of invincibility - at some stage his world will come crashing down. There is always someone or some International Government Body that is bigger than his ego - hmmmm maybe US Treasury can provide him with a taste of what he deserves. We will see.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
Well the world truly has turned upside down it seems.
Cock Swami is now supporting AVZ on twitter and correcting misleading articles by Twatty Dickheadson.

Yeah I know I'm pretty immature :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Nellie17

Regular
I think Dave Evans might have nailed it imo!

Cheers,
Nells

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_172221_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_172221_Samsung Internet.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Cheers,
Nells
Tommy should also recommend voting against Carrick..., also a 'conflict of interest' by association with MMGA!

Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Tommy should also recommend voting against Carrick..., also a 'conflict of interest' by association with MMGA!
Doesn’t matter. No one takes Tommy seriously anyway

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20

What is being done about Zijin and Cominiere's illegal attempts to fraudulently and illegally sell Manono 13359? This is such an important project. Why aren't you doing anything? Why are you letting this happen?

The authorities do not want Tanganyika to develop, they want the Chinese to give them money up there and come and mistreat us with their poverty wages.

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Then why the actual fuck is he still employed???

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Misfits

Regular
#Manonolithium 1. Why did whoever published this video delete it from their profile?
2. Who is speaking in this audio?
3. Who recognizes that it was he who spoke in the audio of the 35,500,000 $US of #ZIJIN ?
4. Where is this elaborate document located?
The judge is waiting for us...

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Cheers,
Nells

From my observance Dave Evans makes a serious and uncompromising contribution on X along with our esteemed TITS, Sammael, Cumquat Capital and many others

Dominic Furfaro is really worth following too working absolutely tirelessly for the cause

Throw in the unbelievable guys inside the DRC.....

Our beloved Jonnno, Kiki Kienge and the incomparable Franck Fwamba!!!!!

All who fight and fight and fight and want to shine the light on corruption and help their fellow citizens free themselves from the shackles of poor governance and greedy individuals who would unscrupulously usurp the wealth and birthright of a nation for their own personal gain.

The contributors I mentioned above do "so much more" than some of the arrogant, self important, odious, fuckwits who blow their own fucking bags on these forums and platforms, promote their own self interest and their little cliques and have "never" been here for the broader or greater good of Manono, the general population of the DRC or other decent Mum and Dad investors beyond their own fucking hip pockets

More power to the "good people" is what I say

#FuckZijin
#FuckMMGA
#LiberezManono

#FuckSelfInterestedCunts

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And absolutely bless Jules Alinjete

A true hero of the people of the DRC

I feel remiss for not acknowledging him in my prior post

A person of great honour and supporter of greater and noble causes for the "right" reasons

Not a self interested, self entitled, self serving, self important, arrogant and condescending arsehole

In fact.....the exact opposite, the absolute "antithesis".....he is fact a "true" leader

Not a manufactured, hand clapping, look at me, blow my own bags, how much money have I got, quasi bullshit fucking pissweak schoolboy psychology leadership wanktard

Good people and true leaders in this world do the right things and are motivated for the right reasons....they are worth paying attention to

Self absorbed fucktards, up themselves jerks and arrogant fucking pricks do it simply for power, ego and money.....nothing else

One thing that keeps me going is that deep down I know the good people here can tell the difference

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
ICSID emergency ruling coming soon, ahead of AGM it seems. Oh what a court can do when Z and C aren't a part of it....

View attachment 49430

Edit: not sure if ICSID is a domino just yet, don't have submission documents so can't tell what's been asked for.
Update posted to the ICSID site @9cardomaha

Latest Development:
November 13, 2023 - The Respondent files observations on some of the Claimants’ requests for provisional measures.

Looks like you're right, decision should come soon after respondent submission. Hopefully in our favour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_073107_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_073107_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Fire

Pokok

Regular
Only the people here know he is a fool but many more read his shit and think it is true , as a mate said to me yesterday after reading another one of his artistic bullshit columns, quote , looks like I have done my money on AVZ I am having trouble with so much conflicting information from so many sides . Even I am having trouble explaining it all .

Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
And absolutely bless Jules Alinjete

A true hero of the people of the DRC

I feel remiss for not acknowledging him in my prior post

A person of great honour and supporter of greater and noble causes for the "right" reasons

Not a self interested, self entitled, self serving, self important, arrogant and condescending arsehole

In fact.....the exact opposite, the absolute "antithesis".....he is fact a "true" leader

Not a manufactured, hand clapping, look at me, blow my own bags, how much money have I got, quasi bullshit fucking pissweak schoolboy psychology leadership wanktard

Good people and true leaders in this world do the right things and are motivated for the right reasons....they are worth paying attention to

Self absorbed fucktards, up themselves jerks and arrogant fucking pricks do it simply for power, ego and money.....nothing else

One thing that keeps me going is that deep down I know the good people here can tell the difference
Hilarious that the governing body sanctioned by Felix will end up costing the country billions in capital should they continue down the ICSID path - it's an absolute golden goose documents and must be a thorn in the side of Adele, Cominiere and Felix - suck shit to them.

Also, important to see Cominiere now starting to assuage downside risk in potentially losing "you will only get back what was originally invested' - ICSID doesn't work that way dumbass and best believe DLAP have studied the Digoil case to ensure they close any gaps that may have limited recourse.

Cominiere and it's leadership are running billions of investment with less than Australian high school education, bring on a buyout from a Chinese consortium it will be immensely frustrating having to deal with these fucking idiots for the next 10 years.

• Fire

Powerage

Stepping up the rhetoric, new vid below (essentially trying to draw comparisons to MMCS1 case lost to AVZ)

I was around (and in AVZ) for that court case (high court in Perth) - grossly unfair to draw comparisons, but I just wonder if this will resonate with the people unfamiliar with the history here. Guess we'll find out next week...

Cheers,
Powerage.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Stepping up the rhetoric, new vid below (essentially trying to draw comparisons to MMCS1 case lost to AVZ)

I was around (and in AVZ) for that court case (high court in Perth) - grossly unfair to draw comparisons, but I just wonder if this will resonate with the people unfamiliar with the history here. Guess we'll find out next week...

Cheers,
Powerage.

🤮🤮🤮🪱🪱🪱

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular

Cheers,
Powerage.

Good morning Powerage,

My thoughts are that those that are vested in AVZ know what's going on. This would be especially true for those that are large shareholders/institutional shareholders. Most people have at a guess made their minds up. I for one have received numerous calls from friends that have AVZ shares and they have asked for my thoughts. I direct them to follow the Boards recommendations.

My position is that the video wont influence shareholders and most will see through the smoke and mirrors.

Just a thought bubble.

Silent One

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

John25

Regular

Cheers,
Powerage.

1700002157720.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Cumquat Cap

Regular
The MMCS case was exceptionally weak - purely a settlement play to get $avz to pay them out.

Avz case is strong, all receipts kept and with all the corruption we've uncovered as a retail collective, I assume our lawyers have done an even better job.

Felix is scared of ICSID remember that, Peter Huljich skin looks like he's been abusing substances for a long time? looks like he's been sucking on the tailpipe of a 84' impala

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Cheers,
Powerage.

ThErEs nO wAy BaCk iN LiKe MmCs

I know a way. But it involves brown bags to the MoP.

Fp-CyPaaEAE4qwl.jpeg-1.jpg

And the MMCS case against Cominiere at the ICC didn't end in nO ReSoLuTiOn

It ended in MMCS withdrawing because they didn't actually do any fucking drilling and they knew they would lose

received_202785765818235.jpeg

received_1458769808245548.jpeg

received_725811075980063.jpeg

And for gods sake get some moisturiser Peter all that coke has dried out your face so much it looks like an old school 5th day WACA wicket

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom