AVZ Discussion 2022

pow4ade

Regular
It really should be live streamed given the fucking shit shareholders have put up with for the past couple of years. I'd say all shareholders deserve to know exactly what the fuck is going on regardless if they can make it to Perth or not.
Even if it is 50k (which I doubt) it's a drop in the ocean as compared to our legal costs for this shitshow.
Agreed, holders should be granted online access to such a crucial AGM.

Any registered user can create a YouTube channel - it's free - and host a live stream from their phone.

Give long-suffering holders a break, Nigel, and make it happen. God knows we've earned it.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
I find it always interesting that the people that are saying tighten the belt and stop spending the money are now complaining about how the money is not being spent on video conferencing.

I am sure we will find out soon enough - I would love to fly to Perth and SUPPORT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB TO KEEP US IN THE GAME. I FULLY SUPPORT THE BOD under these difficult circumstances.

Oh and to make it clear MMGA can go fuck themselves - what does it feel like that no one LIKES YOU.

Regards,

SILENTONE
I'm saying spend a relative pittance on what is important. After legal costs, drilling, bonuses, building the chinese internment camp etc etc what's a few grand to live stream the AGM and keep shareholders informed? There are important questions many would like to hear the answers to - first hand. Not to mention the vote.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
I'm saying spend a relative pittance on what is important. After legal costs, drilling, bonuses, building the chinese internment camp etc etc what's a few grand to live stream the AGM and keep shareholders informed? There are important questions many would like to hear the answers to - first hand. Not to mention the vote.
Agree Sam…they could afford a Royal Shit Road Show Australia wide plus NZ last year with SFA to announce but cant afford a live stream this year 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SilentOne

Regular
Potatoes Partoes

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Agree Sam…they could afford a Royal Shit Road Show Australia wide plus NZ last year with SFA to announce but cant afford a live stream this year 🤷‍♂️
Hopefully they'll stream it John, just wanting to add another voice in the hope that it can happen. Previously I'd taken it as a given until the recent discussions. It'll be a let down if it isn't.

Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Hopefully they'll stream it John, just wanting to add another voice in the hope that it can happen. Previously I'd taken it as a given until the recent discussions. It'll be a let down if it isn't.
Maybe they can answer last years questions first 🤦‍♂️live stream it cunts ffs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Javman

Emerged
Nige has a bonus 240k, can he shout the costs of live streaming?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
While I find it disappointing that I won't be able to watch the AGM live stream I'm happy it saves 50k to put towards the MMGA dildo they can get fucked with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Uglybob

Regular
For crying out loud, a live stream doesn't cost $50k. It shouldn't even cost $1k.
It's merely a formallity in this day and age.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

KLCC

I've set up and budgeted many a webinar, especially since covid. For good enough quality webcast/webinar you could do it for $5k or less.
You can always spend more if you have additional cameras and need operators.
But for a static camera that has the whole front of the room in shot you don't have to spend a shitload.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
For crying out loud, a live stream doesn't cost $50k. It shouldn't even cost $1k.
It's merely a formallity in this day and age.
You'd think a conference room like at the Novotel would already have the setup for this

Reactions: 24 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
How the fuck can MMGA fly into a country and negotiate with corrupt parties on behalf of ASX listed entity and not be arrested? I hope DLA Piper are working on this because it makes a mockery of our country

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Doc

Master of Quan
By the sounds of it ( or the lack of information ) things seemed to have grinded to a halt in the DRC for us.
I certainly hope AVZ, with their small army of lawyers on retainer, have asked the question if any action can be taken against the three stooges for falsely representing AVZ's interests.
A question for the AGM....

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Doc

Master of Quan
How the fuck can MMGA fly into a country and negotiate with corrupt parties on behalf of ASX listed entity and not be arrested? I hope DLA Piper are working on this because it makes a mockery of our country
haha beat me by a few seconds

Reactions: 2 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Agreed, holders should be granted online access to such a crucial AGM.

Any registered user can create a YouTube channel - it's free - and host a live stream from their phone.

Give long-suffering holders a break, Nigel, and make it happen. God knows we've earned it.

How’s your maté Tommy the turd going coolade
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone think it's worth it contacting all of Peter's employers to make them aware of how he acts against Australian interests?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I've set up and budgeted many a webinar, especially since covid. For good enough quality webcast/webinar you could do it for $5k or less.
You can always spend more if you have additional cameras and need operators.
But for a static camera that has the whole front of the room in shot you don't have to spend a shitload.
1699835774236.png

peanuts-peanut.gif

Reactions: 18 users

KLCC

Agree with this...!

Plus my estimate of $5k or less includes the schmick platform whereby viewers can engage, ask questions and essentially have a moderator ensuring the smooth running.

Not much to ask considering the extenuating circumstances and shitfuckery that's gone on with our investment.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

thorgin

Regular
Wasn't one of the other streams literally just a fucking Zoom call? it should be free!

Reactions: 14 users

Thaz

Regular
I just contacted AVZ - it'll be in person only. :/

"The Company AGM will be held in physical meeting only, no live stream. The Chairman’s address and results of meeting resolutions will be posted via an announcement on the ASX and Company website platforms.

"

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom