AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Confused Little Girl GIF

Chill my dude, ya read into that way too much! :)
It's been said a few times now Azzler by multiple shareholders not strictly directed at you.

Reactions: 2 users
Doesn't look like they know the board will be 7, soooo in case they come in with 3 seats and the rest goes to the BoD recommended candidates, it could well be 4 against their 3, on top of that every issue that comes up in which they have an interest in, they have to leave the room and can't vote on, which will be the majority of cases. 😇
Looks like MMGA will be spending a lot of time in the pub if they get voted in. :devilish::poop:

FUK MMGA!!
I think it's a case of us vs them, I can't really see a middle-ground. I mean that if MMGA have the numbers to get their 3 resolutions passed, then those numbers would vote against everything else including voting in of other directors and re-elections which would keep them at the 3:2. Whereas if we have the numbers to vote those three down, it won't really matter whether there's 5, 7 or 9 directors as current board members would have the majority.

Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
Re; video conference, just letting you all know there will be no video conference. Reason why we had one last year is because of covid restrictions.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Re; video conference, just letting you all know there will be no video conference. Reason why we had one last year is because of covid restrictions.
Jesus what!!
This really disturbs me but I'll refrain from going on a paranoid rant about it for now... o_O:confused:

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I think it's a case of us vs them, I can't really see a middle-ground. I mean that if MMGA have the numbers to get their 3 resolutions passed, then those numbers would vote against everything else including voting in of other directors and re-elections which would keep them at the 3:2. Whereas if we have the numbers to vote those three down, it won't really matter whether there's 5, 7 or 9 directors as current board members would have the majority.
Don't forget the following statement of MMGA, if they get a majority on the Board:

We are calling for the immediate resignation of the Board of Directors of $AVZ Minerals and $AVZ Minerals CEO Nigel Ferguson and appointment of MMGA Nominated Directors.

That is exactly what they are trying to achieve, full control of the company.

At this moment with a BoD of 7, there are 4 Independent members on the Board.

1) Chair: DR. J. Clarke Independent
2) Rhett Brans Independent
3) Dr Casta Tungaraza Independent
4) HE Salome Sijaona Independent

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

If they make it Pay Per View I'm happy to pay to watch this event

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Anyone know how big the event will be?

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Jazz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TheCount

Regular
Smart move. Costs minimum $50k to run a live event, and there's no obligation for the company to offer it.
TC.

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Smart move. Costs minimum $50k to run a live event, and there's no obligation for the company to offer it.
TC.
Livestream from a smartphone! free ;)
:giggle:

Reactions: 9 users

Scoota30

Regular
TC.
Agreed, instead they can spend that 50k on snacks for the shareholders attending. The event will create quite the hunger!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Prod

Emerged
Love the work/contributions everyone has put in on this forum, on a side note though and this could be just my paranoia, since the last 2 MMGA emails I received there's been constant attempts of hacking on my computer. I'm just curious if it's a coincidence or if others have experienced the same and not thinking much of it.
Cheers

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
since the last 2 MMGA emails I received there's been constant attempts of hacking on my computer. I'm just curious if it's a coincidence or if others have experienced the same and not thinking much of it.

Well, MMGA took out Optus so that half of AVZ's shareholders couldn't vote online this week, so I wouldn't put it past them

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users