AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Deboss has been busy speading the word...

What was the post?

Seems to have been removed?

EDIT: It appears to have become available again

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
What was the post?

Seems to have been removed?

EDIT: It appears to have become available again
In that case here it is...

Edit: Deleted again FFS🤣

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
Just the same message from twitter anyway

Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular
Hi Team - Just thought that I would post the below - there was an additional entry for the November 6th.

Regards - SilentOne

1699407847291.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dom1974

Regular
Hi Team - Just thought that I would post the below - there was an additional entry for the November 6th.

Regards - SilentOne

View attachment 49035
An ICSID tribunal has a broad discretion under Article 47 of the ICSID Convention to grant provisional measures to a party where the Claimant can establish that its request is both urgent (i.e. should be granted at some point before the award) and necessary.

Based on the above explanation, assuming AVZ are requested ICSID measures to stop DRC from slicing, dicing or any other actions that are not in AVZ's best interests.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Scoota30

Regular
An ICSID tribunal has a broad discretion under Article 47 of the ICSID Convention to grant provisional measures to a party where the Claimant can establish that its request is both urgent (i.e. should be granted at some point before the award) and necessary.

Based on the above explanation, assuming AVZ are requested ICSID measures to stop DRC from slicing, dicing or any other actions that are not in AVZ's best interests.
Another 150k euro per day fine starting from the 6th of November would be nice.

TheCount

Regular
I see mmga have updated their email footer.....

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 1.06.06 pm.png

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Did anyone get the vomit video from Michael Carrick to their emails? Further lies and bullshit. He said he value transparency and still fails to answer and address his motivations and links to the project

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
I should let them talk to each other,

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 12.17.39 PM.png

Did anyone get the vomit video from Michael Carrick to their emails? Further lies and bullshit. He said he value transparency and still fails to answer and address his motivations and links to the project

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Left a comment, just incase a fish gets through the net that doesn't know about MMGA

I'd recommend everyone does so too letting them know just how happy or unhappy you are with their efforts

CarrotDick.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Dom1974

Regular
So has everyone here left no stone unturned in terms of telling everyone they know about MMGA and how to vote? Hope those traitors get their just desserts in the future. Karma.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Flexi

Regular
I simply reported it as SPAM.........and.....poof.....it dissapeared.

• Fire

Dave Evans

Regular

1. Carrotdick starts off saying how frustrated he, Huljich and Ludbrook are.

I think Huljich was given shares and never bought any and Carrotdick and Ludbrook never bought AVZ shares.

2. Carrotdick then says the BOD has ignored the demands of the DRC government for the last two years

The BOD followed the DRC Mining Code and was granted the Ministerial Decree to award the ML in April 2021so there’s another lie from Carrotdick to go on top of the others

3. Carrotdick says the stooges value transparency

They have told numerous lies, spread disinformation and never been transparent about the millions of shares they were offered to take control of our BOD and the other information that was shared by the shareholder who met with Leonard Math and Bin Guo at a Chinese restaurant in Perth

How’s our case going against these stooges that is being discussed in private @Carlos Danger @9cardomaha ?

Attachments

• IMG_5612.jpeg
    IMG_5612.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5626.jpeg
    IMG_5626.jpeg
    967.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Resized_Screenshot_20231010_124419_Gallery.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20231010_124419_Gallery.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I have just voted and can confirm that this method of voting works even outside of germany. Must say that voting from Europe is a clusterfuck, my Bank will charge a fee of 300€ but to my knowing it will be refunded from avz.
Make sure your voting form has been sent to Atomic by Email.

Airmail takes too long, Sydney post exchange (where international post arrives) is very slow.

Received last week a letter send by Airmail Express from Europe.
Date of stamping in Sydney was 3.5 weeks after stamped at international post exchange in Europe, after that it took another 5 days for the letter to arrive at destination.

If you would follow that path your voting form arrives after the closing date and will be invalid.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Someone please tell this flop to stop sending me his fucking propaganda thank you! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3105.PNG
    IMG_3105.PNG
    588.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Fire
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 12.12.38 pm.png

• Thinking

TheCount

Regular
I simply reported it as SPAM.........and.....poof.....it dissapeared.
I have resisted the urge as I want to see everything they’re up to..
TC

Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
I have resisted the urge as I want to see everything they’re up to..
TC
No good I would say. Reminds me of s s can't remember. the bloke from Indonesia. Jmo

Strongman

Regular
Yep got that and closely followed by a reminder to vote from the AVZ team
I just spent 2 hours organizing my brother in law to vote. He has a charter business in Tonga...very remote and shit internet. Bit of a fuck around but got it done...another 100,000 to the good guys

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Between myself and some shareholders I know, have now submitted votes for total ~1.5M shares in accordance with board recommendations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom