AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Looks like the gloves are officially off and it's open season on Cominière SA. About time too!
And the head of the fish!!

Tshisekedi does to AVZ what Kabila did to FQM

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

The Mining Cadastre participated in the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in Sydney (Australia) from October 31 to November 2, 2023. It was the most important mining event and the Australia's most influential mining company and a leading platform for the global mining industry. The #CAMI , as a gateway to the mining sector in #RDC , took advantage of this opportunity to discover and discuss the innovations presented by the various exhibitors, in relation to the major challenges of the energy transition and strategic minerals. Although the conference was specifically focused on solutions to exploration and mining, it emerged that some of the technologies presented can also be used by CAMI, particularly in the management of the mining domain and the improvement of connectivity with provincial land registers. #RDC
@MinMinesRDC
@Presidence_RDC
@PrimatureRDC
@Anskalambayi

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

oxxa23

Regular

The Mining Cadastre participated in the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in Sydney (Australia) from October 31 to November 2, 2023. It was the most important mining event and the Australia's most influential mining company and a leading platform for the global mining industry. The #CAMI , as a gateway to the mining sector in #RDC , took advantage of this opportunity to discover and discuss the innovations presented by the various exhibitors, in relation to the major challenges of the energy transition and strategic minerals. Although the conference was specifically focused on solutions to exploration and mining, it emerged that some of the technologies presented can also be used by CAMI, particularly in the management of the mining domain and the improvement of connectivity with provincial land registers. #RDC
@MinMinesRDC
@Presidence_RDC
@PrimatureRDC
@Anskalambayi

Fark that is rich....

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Elephants use a bidet mate
Elegant French Elephants Elementary and Exemplary Apparently....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
LOL, so Cominiere blatantly breached the injunction and basically gave a big FU to the ICC ruling, now they are asking for the injunction to be withdrawn and an injunction on the injunction. Can’t make this shit up. The ICC judge surely must be shaking his head.
If the ICC judge shakes his head to the tune of the shit Cominiere and Zijin comes up with the bloody cruiser capsizes

CashKing

Regular
Elegant French Elephants Elementary and Exemplary Apparently....
It gets me everytime why the Fuxk can’t we just get a ML and proceed with Mining to help the locals also, make the place boom and everyone gets along..

It’s not that FUCKING HARD.

If this place is more cooked than a crackhead at maccas at 3am.

It’s not that hard but we went from being Land Locked haha remember that to now everyone want Manono.

Simple Just pay cunts and it’s yours or fuck off we will mine it..

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It gets me everytime why the Fuxk can’t we just get a ML and proceed with Mining to help the locals also, make the place boom and everyone gets along..

It’s not that FUCKING HARD.

If this place is more cooked than a crackhead at maccas at 3am.

It’s not that hard but we went from being Land Locked haha remember that to now everyone want Manono.

Simple Just pay cunts and it’s yours or fuck off we will mine it..
1699363799789.png

Well it's hard to argue with that ....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users

njoy84

🇩🇪 For all German shareholders. I received a message from Axino Capital. It looks like they manage the communication on behalf of the AVZ BOD for German shareholder.
They explain how to vote in this video ->

If your bank charge you anything you are allowed to send the bill to Jan De Jaeger and you are going to get a refund.

Hallo,

ich habe von Axino Capital eine Mitteilung erhalten. SIe erklären in diesem Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17TDCQlxH5c) wie man bei seiner Bank abstimmen kann. Ich kann noch nicht bestätigen, ob das auch wirklich funktioniert und alle Broker bzw. Banken mitmachen und wie hoch die Kosten dafür sein werden. Da bei uns alles sehr langsam abläuft, hoffe ich, dass die Frist noch nicht abgelaufen ist. Die Kosten würde das Management erstatten. Auf den ersten Blick wurde Axino von Nigel beauftragt und zeigen auch im Video wie man gemäß Empfehlung des aktuellen BODs abstimmt. Es ist gut zu wissen, dass es nicht nur ein Trick der anderen drei Geier ist, unwissende Deutsche reinzulegen (z. B. Deeland).

EDIT: Changed LINK. Not it should work. For my Broker, Flatex, it is not working. They offer no service for foreign AGMs outside Germany/Austria. Time to change for me.

I have just voted and can confirm that this method of voting works even outside of germany. Must say that voting from Europe is a clusterfuck, my Bank will charge a fee of 300€ but to my knowing it will be refunded from avz.

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Keats

Emerged
Spoke too soon on the injunction, there's been a submission by Cominiere against the increased injunction and within the submission a request to withdraw the thing.
Withdraw the thing...? on the basis of the JV being terminated...? when the ICC ruled in favour of AVZ and said DO NOT rip up the JV?

isnt that just literally handing the ICC the ruling that Cominiere breached their order and owes $50k per day??

Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Withdraw the thing...? on the basis of the JV being terminated...? when the ICC ruled in favour of AVZ and said DO NOT rip up the JV?

isnt that just literally handing the ICC the ruling that Cominiere breached their order and owes $50k per day??
IMO they playing for time. Drag things out until after AGM to see if things fall in their favor

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
But what if cash mowed the 'wrong lawn' and was the cause of said divorce?
1699393429554.gif

What you saying …Cashy’s cutting someone else's grass but great TAN
1699393920618.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Scoota30

Regular
So 150,000 euros per day, calculated from the 5th May to date....
So that would make it $30M USD today as it's been 187 days since May 5th. Remind me again when the ICC can enforce this payment.... would be very handy to continue funding us if we ended up going the full stick at ICSID

Reactions: 9 users

Papst

Emerged
I have just voted and can confirm that this method of voting works even outside of germany. Must say that voting from Europe is a clusterfuck, my Bank will charge a fee of 300€ but to my knowing it will be refunded from avz.
Same for me. I had to confirm twice that they will charge me 500 AUD plus 77 EUR for clearstream to vote. I just hope they will do the business in time and that AVZ still has enough money in the bank to compensate all foreign holders...

Reactions: 2 users

9cardomaha

Regular
So that would make it $30M USD today as it's been 187 days since May 5th. Remind me again when the ICC can enforce this payment.... would be very handy to continue funding us if we ended up going the full stick at ICSID
We have to request enforcement of the injunction to receive payment - but then the clock stops ticking and we get paid whatever the amount is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Scoota30

Regular
We have to request enforcement of the injunction to receive payment - but then the clock stops ticking and we get paid whatever the amount is.
So one might wonder if we are trying to get it upgraded from 50k to 150k per day to then soon after request enforcement :unsure: that extra money in the kitty would certainly help, especially because all of our drilling and spending has been reduced and without this MoU we go into lockdown mode...

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
With how it's all going so far I'm going to assume a few months to review the enforcement, then cominiere puts in an appeal on the enforcement which will take a few more months.

Then something comes out of left field which creates another legal case.

What The Hell Wtf GIF by Curious Pavel

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
With how it's all going so far I'm going to assume a few months to review the enforcement, then cominiere puts in an appeal on the enforcement which will take a few more months.

Then something comes out of left field which creates another legal case.

What The Hell Wtf GIF by Curious Pavel
This is astute.... the ICC is high in mica.

Enforcement on emergency injunctions from recollection is 2 months on average. But that's when everyone is playing by the book.

The urgency of the Manono project as cited by the DRC... doesn't seem that urgent, but you know Days of our DRC lives. 10 years to be developed, still within scope.

Reactions: 9 users

Dom1974

Regular
Next year’s DRC Battery Conference is at…..wait for it…..Simon Cong’s hotel. FFS. Gotta laugh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
@Deboss has been busy speading the word on Facebook.

Edit:The post has been deleted now so I won't post the screenshots.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom