AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
bad omen if that comes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hedging your bets TC?😳😳

Watch for them all to be late scratchings
Just a reflection of my betting abilities!!!
TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
I mis
A very timely change of policy & a big middle finger to the MMGA fools!

Off topic - any Melbourne Cup picks?
I missed it!

Attachments

• CE7060B8-6271-4353-A1A7-7CEE94ECA1F7.jpeg
    CE7060B8-6271-4353-A1A7-7CEE94ECA1F7.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

9cardomaha

Regular
@9cardomaha Has the first domino fallen?
Not yet - it shouldn't come as a surprise that ZJ has requested an extension for the hearing in regards to throwing JCM v AVZ out the window. They've used the bullshit below:

'ZJ being out of Dathcom does not force a withdrawal of the case, as AVZ, despite Dathcom JV being terminated (unlawfully) continues with its ICC cases. The case is also to seek remedy for past misconduct, and the current situation has no impact on the proceedings.'

Not sure how the single arbitrator will rule on this one, a bit up in the air at the moment. If we don't get a favourable ruling for this, we will just sit till Feb 2024 for ruling on jurisdiction.....

However, the emergency injunction increase should be approved around the corner - haven't heard anything about them trying to delay that one, or maybe they tried and got rejected. Who knows. Emergency rulings are handed out 15 days after submissions, which would be 17th November if all things go according to plan.

So 150,000 euros per day, calculated from the 5th May to date....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not yet - it shouldn't come as a surprise that ZJ has requested an extension for the hearing in regards to throwing JCM v AVZ out the window. They've used the bullshit below:

'ZJ being out of Dathcom does not force a withdrawal of the case, as AVZ, despite Dathcom JV being terminated (unlawfully) continues with its ICC cases. The case is also to seek remedy for past misconduct, and the current situation has no impact on the proceedings.'

Not sure how the single arbitrator will rule on this one, a bit up in the air at the moment. If we don't get a favourable ruling for this, we will just sit till Feb 2024 for ruling on jurisdiction.....

However, the emergency injunction increase should be approved around the corner - haven't heard anything about them trying to delay that one, or maybe they tried and got rejected. Who knows. Emergency rulings are handed out 15 days after submissions, which would be 17th November if all things go according to plan.

So 150,000 euros per day, calculated from the 5th May to date....
Can't see how ZJ can make a case against AVZ, or Dathcom, if they never were part of the Dathcom JV, or AVZ.
I can't see why a arbitrator needs half a year to think about that one.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Can't see how ZJ can make a case against AVZ, or Dathcom, if they never were part of the Dathcom JV, or AVZ.
I can't see why a arbitrator needs half a year to think about that one.
Time flows differently on an all expenses paid cruise trip.... also i heard brown paper bags now come with a 6-month payment plan, interest free

But legally it has some legs: for instance, if cash mowed your lawn in 2008 and at the time your marriage was questionable with ongoing disputes as to whether you were actually married, but have now formally declared that you are divorced, you can still file a claim for the 2008 lawn mowing escapades in 2023.

Now, if one of those disputes from 2008 proved that the marriage was void at the time of lawns being mowed, then your 2023 claim would be forcefully withdrawn.

I hope i understood the euphemism.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
Time flows differently on an all expenses paid cruise trip.... also i heard brown paper bags now come with a 6-month payment plan, interest free

But legally it has some legs: for instance, if cash mowed your lawn in 2008 and at the time your marriage was questionable with ongoing disputes as to whether you were actually married, but have now formally declared that you are divorced, you can still file a claim for the 2008 lawn mowing escapades in 2023.

Now, if one of those disputes from 2008 proved that the marriage was void at the time of lawns being mowed, then your 2023 claim would be forcefully withdrawn.

But what if cash mowed the 'wrong lawn' and was the cause of said divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Spoke too soon on the injunction, there's been a submission by Cominiere against the increased injunction and within the submission a request to withdraw the thing.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Scoota30

Regular
Spoke too soon on the injunction, there's been a submission by Cominiere against the increased injunction and within the submission a request to withdraw the thing.
Ping Pong Cat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
computer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Fucking Cashy and his fucking lawn mowing business!

I have to put a tracker on his mower and his bloody whipper snipper, so I know where the fuck he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So the 15 days you mentioned starts again?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

9cardomaha

Regular
So the 15 days you mentioned starts again?
I assume so. But whats 5 days in the days of our DRC lives?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Dom1974

Regular
LOL, so Cominiere blatantly breached the injunction and basically gave a big FU to the ICC ruling, now they are asking for the injunction to be withdrawn and an injunction on the injunction. Can’t make this shit up. The ICC judge surely must be shaking his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That is a fantastic and lengthy article that clearly and comprehensively articulates the situation currently facing AVZ Thank you for posting. We’ll done indeed
can someone send that article to Tommy the flog at the AFR? Probably a waste of time he can barely read…. poncey fucking twat

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Onthefm

Regular
can someone send that article to Tommy the flog at the AFR? Probably a waste of time he can barely read…. poncey fucking twat
Send it to the afr as a factual acount and ask why Tommy's crap is the opposite. Or does he have conflicting interests. I doubt you would get a reply though.

Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
even if i was an elephant, i would have enough toilet paper:

1699347198728.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular

FFS 🤦 questionable marriages and lawn mowing guys while hubbys at work.

AVZ is enough drama for me kinda 😉

Ahhh just another day in my new life.

Those women that “forgot” to get cash out for me and can’t “really” pay 🧐

This hot weather is great btw 👙 🏊‍♂️
Not sure why these women have to swim in the pool in tiny bikinis while I’m there working but sure 👍 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom