AVZ Discussion 2022

Anyone know if they ever put the AVZ sign back at the mining camp site....?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Conflict of Interest Policy announced on ASX.

Can MMGA adhere?
TC.
Can't locate the conflict of interest policy on the website? i'm assuming Peter is f**ked irrespective of the details
20231107_125319.jpg

20231107_125615.jpg

View attachment 48969
View attachment 48970
20231107_125718.jpg

20231107_125732.jpg

20231107_125745.jpg

20231107_125755.jpg

20231107_125808.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

TDITD

Top 20
"The policy essentially re-enforces each Director’s legal duties and obligations by establishing a protocol under which each Director is required to disclose certain interests and advise the Board in circumstances where a potential conflict of interest arises. The policy also sets out the procedures to be followed where the Chairman of the Board determines that a Director’s interest in a matter is sufficiently material or would result in a conflict of interest occurring."

Excellent move. Now in line with AVZ Conflict of Interest policy, any prospective Director MUST act adhere to this policy.

LOL
MMGA hello 👋

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

BRICK

Regular
"The policy essentially re-enforces each Director’s legal duties and obligations by establishing a protocol under which each Director is required to disclose certain interests and advise the Board in circumstances where a potential conflict of interest arises. The policy also sets out the procedures to be followed where the Chairman of the Board determines that a Director’s interest in a matter is sufficiently material or would result in a conflict of interest occurring."

Excellent move. Now in line with AVZ Conflict of Interest policy, any prospective Director MUST act adhere to this policy.

LOL
MMGA hello 👋
So even if a director gets voted in, they could be booted on a technicality?

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'm loving this move Carlos, it addresses MMGA on many levels while also mitigating damage if any scum sneaks through.

It immediately calls them to adhere to the policy itself, under which many areas they fail already, it is obviously targeted at protecting us from moles. As potential directors to the BOD they are compelled now to disclose and identify any conflicts of interest.

If the chair has a concern of a conflict of interest, then that director must sit out of the meeting and not vote, nor receive relevant materials. (Much harder to leak information now MMGA fuckers)

Addressing confidential information is also addressed to spank them with once they were to get caught.

Well played AVZ.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
They would keep their seat just not be allowed to vote on matters relating to their conflict of interest. Also possibly not even receive information on the matter unless approved by the non-conflicted directors. And if a conflicted director trys to change this policy to be able to vote or receive information in a matter they are conflicted in there will need to be a vote by the non-conflicted directors to approve.

Hypothetically if we end up with 3 MMGA - 2 current bod after the AGM this policy could be used as a defence against MMGA control if the 'reasonable opinion of the chair' says they are conflicted regarding Manono

Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's obvious that ICSID would be disastrous to the DRC and their Lobito Corridor/Battery Hub plans - question is, why is Felix letting it get this far? Allowing ministers to run amok and absolutely scumbags in Celestin decide policy matters - beggars belief honestly
Biggest brown bag of them all, plus re-election.
The re-election issue is big, it means more brown bags for the rest of Felix' entourage.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Conflict of Interest Policy announced on ASX.

Can MMGA adhere?
TC.
If the clowns get elected in, they can only sit in on deciding the employment of the new coffee lady, the rest is conflict of interest.
Makes it easy for them, they don't get their trips interrupted to see Simon.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Thaz

Regular
Great plan b.

But wondering why this hasn't already been included in the first instance, after it was found there was a mole leaking information.

Also - would this include Nige's financial interest in AJN (if he still holds those shares?)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I would hope Nigel has considered his own backyard before implementing this policy - i'm sure they have

Remark

Top 20
A very timely change of policy & a big middle finger to the MMGA fools!

Off topic - any Melbourne Cup picks?

Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
30 E/W on Kalapour + mystery trifecta

Cmon baby

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
30 E/W on Kalapour + mystery trifecta

Cmon baby
I've got a couple of box trifecta - 1, 8 & 21 and 8, 11 & 21🤞

would this include Nige's financial interest in AJN (if he still holds those shares?)
No because AJN aren't getting the north

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular
I've got a couple of box trifecta - 1, 8 & 21 and 8, 11 & 21🤞
I've boxed 9, 10 and 17.. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Great move by management on the Conflict of Interest
#FuckMMGA
Cup tip today race 7 number 5 giddyup😎

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TheCount

Regular

Dave Evans

Regular
They would keep their seat just not be allowed to vote on matters relating to their conflict of interest. Also possibly not even receive information on the matter unless approved by the non-conflicted directors. And if a conflicted director trys to change this policy to be able to vote or receive information in a matter they are conflicted in there will need to be a vote by the non-conflicted directors to approve.

Hypothetically if we end up with 3 MMGA - 2 current bod after the AGM this policy could be used as a defence against MMGA control if the 'reasonable opinion of the chair' says they are conflicted regarding Manono

I guess these pictures tell us everything we need to know about MMGA - Fat Tail’s (stooges) conflicts of interest and intentions to work with our current BOD

IMG_5756.jpeg

IMG_5757.png

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

Attachments

• IMG_5757.png
    IMG_5757.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom