AVZ Discussion 2022

He’s muttering on X that 11.1 and all of that is over ridden by some paragraph 2, under which DRC law prevails

Don’t shoot the messenger, I have nfi what he’s referring to
He's talking about this

20231102_221857.jpg

But his (And Cong's attempt on September 4th) entire reasoning for termination is based on non performance in Article 18.3 which says 11.1 must be followed

I would love to know what discrepancy in provisions he is trying argue lmao

20230827_110946.jpg

20230417_204227.jpg

20230716_105049.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
LOL. You're right, but i am leaving my comment about needing better understanding of dominoes because i worked hard on that post. also CHB no hard feelings, just talking shit.
lol all good

Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
The SEZ :unsure:, that's like something from a fairy tale in a far away land long ago before the Manono project became like a piece of dog shit that no DRC politician go anywhere near for fear of treading in it.
Feel like the SEZ has morphed into an........... MOU

:)

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I would love to know what discrepancy in provisions he is trying argue lmao
Feel like the SEZ has morphed into an........... MOU
What we are seeing is classic Chinese business lawfare. They will continuously throw bullshit at us to wear us down and use that to have the DRC government blame us for delaying the project. Which is batshit insane but brown bags speak louder than legislation and contracts to DRC ministers. Unfortunately Zijin have the resources and connections within the DRC to keep this going longer than AVZ can realistically withstand. That's why Nigel agreed to a significant compromise of our legal rights for the MoU imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 2378

For all German shareholders. I received a message from Axino Capital. It looks like they manage the communication on behalf of the AVZ BOD for German shareholder.
They explain how to vote in this video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17TDCQlxH5c

If your bank charge you anything you are allowed to send the bill to Jan De Jaeger and you are going to get a refund.

Hallo,

ich habe von Axino Capital eine Mitteilung erhalten. SIe erklären in diesem Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17TDCQlxH5c) wie man bei seiner Bank abstimmen kann. Ich kann noch nicht bestätigen, ob das auch wirklich funktioniert und alle Broker bzw. Banken mitmachen und wie hoch die Kosten dafür sein werden. Da bei uns alles sehr langsam abläuft, hoffe ich, dass die Frist noch nicht abgelaufen ist. Die Kosten würde das Management erstatten. Auf den ersten Blick wurde Axino von Nigel beauftragt und zeigen auch im Video wie man gemäß Empfehlung des aktuellen BODs abstimmt. Es ist gut zu wissen, dass es nicht nur ein Trick der anderen drei Geier ist, unwissende Deutsche reinzulegen (z. B. Deeland).
🇩🇪 For all german shareholders I can confirm it's legit, I spoke to the bod and Mr. Seybold.
Please share it also in german forums. Thank you.

snap0001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

wombat74

Top 20
What we are seeing is classic Chinese business lawfare. They will continuously throw bullshit at us to wear us down and use that to have the DRC government blame us for delaying the project. Which is batshit insane but brown bags speak louder than legislation and contracts to DRC ministers. Unfortunately Zijin have the resources and connections within the DRC to keep this going longer than AVZ can realistically withstand. That's why Nigel agreed to a significant compromise of our legal rights for the MoU imo
The MoU is just a f--k around IMO . More time wasting BS.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

pow4ade

Regular
The problem is mate, AVZ have a communication problem.
They are shit at it. And I'm not talking about the obvious "lack of" problem.

Let me elaborate.

If you look at MMGA and how they have presented their argument they have done a very good at coming across as professional and well reasoned despite what we informed shareholders know about them. Their website is slick. Their mail-outs are on brand and every bit of comms is cohesive and instantly recognisable when you see it. There is a personality there. (even though we know the personalities behind the media are nefarious ).

Additionally, the information presented is easily digested in small packages within the website or mail-outs. It's "snackable" as we say, so you don't get lost in any verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Very easy to scan and get the gist. Plus they do it all without personal attack or being abusive or swearing.

Now let's hop over to how AVZ do it, which is basically me copying and pasting from the above paragraph. Verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Basically a big TLDR every time. And yes, yes ,yes, I do get it. They need to do things this way as a requirement to shareholders but they could've also added to these releases and take a leaf out of the most basic advertising principles manual which is have a personality and keep it simple because most people don't have the bandwidth to do their own shit in the daily let alone digest reams of verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Especially when it looks like it has the personality of a dial tone.

I've offered to help Nigel before, via proxy and never heard a sniff back so I don't know how to solve it but what I do know is if I was an uninitiated Shareholder, who's not across the entire saga and I was trying to make sense of why I can't access my money and I get the choice of "apparently" clear, concise, visually appealing solution on a way forward > up against multi-paged A4 announcements which seems too much to understand, with no brand or personality and a bunch of potty mouthed, ALL CAPS twitter warriors seemingly aligning with them... I know which side I identify with.

AVZ really need to get with the program on comms. They've had two years to work on this and still to this day all we get is a bloody green chameleon as an offering of top notch graphics.

*as a side note I think I've worked out who is behind MMGA. Take a look at Tantalex website. Notice any similarities?
Whilst MMGA's bit-size presentation might be appealing and scannable it doesn't bear closer scrutiny. Kinda important when appraising serious financial proposals.

Sent them an email today seeking further information on one of their claims and the email bounced...their recommended hyperlink didnt fully resolve and generated a DNS error lol.

As for adopting a polarising name likely to annoy Trump-hating holders, sheer marketing genius. And along with the gauche green theme it all screams teenage Web design IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Carlos....Carlos....

Let's not presume the Nige has agreed to a significant compromise of our legal rights just yet
There is zero point to a MoU unless we are going to have to give something up. DRC government could issue the ML at any time. Alternative resolution doesn't sound like we are getting things all our own way imo

20231103_010356.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There is zero point to a MoU unless we are going to have to give something up. DRC government could issue the ML at any time. Alternative solution doesn't sound like we are getting things all our own way imo

View attachment 48665

Let's see where this goes......I hope it's positive

1698936755078.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular
Maybe AVZ is accepting Dathomir back to the JV. So Cong can take care of DrC and AVZ will have $20m more in the bank

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
There is zero point to a MoU unless we are going to have to give something up. DRC government could issue the ML at any time. Alternative solution doesn't sound like we are getting things all our own way imo

View attachment 48665

I dont think the DRC could issue the ML at any point. It depends what you mean by DRC.

If its Felix, he sounds like he is in a political rock and a hard place.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Nice one obe :LOL:
Poor bugger is pretty proud of his 1996 style home made graphics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
I dont think the DRC could issue the ML at any point. It depends what you mean by DRC.

If its Felix, he sounds like he is in a political rock and a hard place.
I meant the MoM could follow the mining code rather than her appetite for snacks. Like Nigel says it is up to her to choose the path of reason.

As for Felix he is the fucking president and can override this bitch anytime he wants

20230216_140450.jpg

20230216_140505.jpg

20230216_140527.jpg

20230216_140614.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

timb89

Regular
I meant the MoM could follow the mining code rather than her appetite for snacks. Like Nigel says it is up to her to choose the path of reason.

As for Felix he is the fucking president and can override this bitch anytime he wants

View attachment 48678
View attachment 48679
View attachment 48680
View attachment 48681

I mean in a consequence free world I think that could happen.

But as far as I can understand the nature of DRC politics Felix formed a coalition government of which the MoM holds a lwarge swathe of the voter base. He needs her more than she needs him.

He tells her to fuck off, he runs the risk of not getting re-elected. He's playing politics.

Obviously AVZ isn't his only concern. Longevity is.

• Sad

Misfits

Regular

DEBOSS

@DEBOSS7788

📢
Exciting Announcement!
📢
Prepare to embark on a journey of discovery like never before as we present the upcoming 'Did You Know' series, featuring none other than the $AVZ detractors and opportunists.
🕵️‍♂️
📚
We're about to unveil a treasure trove of substantiated, verifiable, and utterly fascinating facts and figures. No room for innuendos or fairy tales here.... just the unvarnished truth!
🔍
💡
This one-season-only revelation is set to kick off next week, and it's a not to be missed event for your calendar
🗓️
🌟
Join us on this captivating journey of exploration, as we shed light on the genuine stories behind these individuals who, based on my evaluation, are only after personal monetary gains and don't have the $AVZ shareholders' interests at heart.
🌄
💎
💼
Join us for one unforgettable season in the 'Did You Know' series starting soon. You won't want to miss this epic journey of discovery!
📖
🔑
#DidYouKnow #FactsMatter #ComingSoon #Detractors #Opportunists #ExposeTheTruth #MindBlown

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

KLCC

I wonder why next week? Wouldn't we want to get the info out ASAP so anyone who hasn't voted yet can be informed before they do.
Of course I'm assuming this is all about the Stooges, but I could be wrong.

Either way - I'm getting the popcorn ready!

I mean in a consequence free world I think that could happen.

But as far as I can understand the nature of DRC politics Felix formed a coalition government of which the MoM holds a lwarge swathe of the voter base. He needs her more than she needs him.

He tells her to fuck off, he runs the risk of not getting re-elected. He's playing politics.

Obviously AVZ isn't his only concern. Longevity is.
That's the MoP not the MoM

There are consequences for the DRC government not following the mining code and it's called the ICSID

20231022_010249.jpg

20231022_001816.jpg

20231022_001851.jpg

20231022_005929.jpg

20231022_001948.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular

DEBOSS
@DEBOSS7788

📢
Exciting Announcement!
📢
Prepare to embark on a journey of discovery like never before as we present the upcoming 'Did You Know' series, featuring none other than the $AVZ detractors and opportunists.
🕵️‍♂️
📚
We're about to unveil a treasure trove of substantiated, verifiable, and utterly fascinating facts and figures. No room for innuendos or fairy tales here.... just the unvarnished truth!
🔍
💡
This one-season-only revelation is set to kick off next week, and it's a not to be missed event for your calendar
🗓️
🌟
Join us on this captivating journey of exploration, as we shed light on the genuine stories behind these individuals who, based on my evaluation, are only after personal monetary gains and don't have the $AVZ shareholders' interests at heart.
🌄
💎
💼
Join us for one unforgettable season in the 'Did You Know' series starting soon. You won't want to miss this epic journey of discovery!
📖
🔑
#DidYouKnow #FactsMatter #ComingSoon #Detractors #Opportunists #ExposeTheTruth #MindBlown

Whatever it is, I hope they've put some bloody effort into it or I am going to lose my shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Dave Evans

Regular
If you worked that out AFTER AVZ went into suspension all that experience helped fuck all then I suppose.

I don't know if that was your intent, but I don't like to be talked down to.

I'm not saying the lack of disclosure is illegal. But it certainly screwed over more than a few of us while they continue to give themselves bonuses at a time when cashflow might become an issue.

We are all in the same boat, but some seem to be prepared to give the BoD a free pass for where we are.

Mate I understood the reason things happened, and like everyone else I didn’t know ahead of time. I wasn’t talking down to you I was simply trying to explain something in a polite manner with no other intention than offering an explanation.

There’s a reason things were done the way they were and a lot of people don’t know it and a lot have whinged about it because they don’t know.

I never implied that you said the lack of disclosure was illegal and I never said I was giving the BOD a free pass. I haven’t discussed publicly how I voted on Reolution 1, unlike some people here who wasted 8 pages on TSE whinging about it because they were drunk or needed someone to give them a reason to vote yes for it.

Having said that, I’m not here to put up with bullshit so you can fuck off to my ignore list like those others. I’m only interested in facts and listening to shareholders who know what they are talking about, not replying further to dickheads like you.

There’s a reason why some good posters don’t post anymore, you’re one of those reasons. Go and get a room with onthefm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom