AVZ Discussion 2022

Costi

I just got modded on HC for posting the link of the French article with Nige in the DRC, quite sensitive over there now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Costi its time to........:giggle::giggle:

let it go GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Costi

Costi its time to........:giggle::giggle:

let it go GIF
Oh I only ever read there and don’t get involved much, have been in AVZ for a couple years. Still interesting to read and i find the platform easy and convenient to use but I find this place much better since the top posters I enjoyed reading the most have all moved over

I still wonder what happened to BlueSkies since he/she started to post on the LTR forum and distanced from AVZ after being so bullish on us

Reactions: 5 users

Fletch77

Regular
Let’s hope you’re right there Jag.. although there was a day last week you said that and it was a blood bath 😂

Just went and had a look at Hot Crapper to check my other stocks, looked at AVZ threads and couldn’t believe the shit storm there.. most people have given up trying to keep a decent thread going now.

The irony is HC mods let that peanut run amok to keep the clicks going but they will be worse off with decent posters flocking over here.

Comment of the week must have been Brucey calling for Nigel’s head as there wasn’t an ASX announcement that he is in DRC 🙄

It’s just terrible what’s going on in Ukrain. They are putting up a hell of a fight though and should be very proud.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a leader in this country like Zelensky with a spine, and a set of balls.

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Let’s hope you’re right there Jag.. although there was a day last week you said that and it was a blood bath 😂

Just went and had a look at Hot Crapper to check my other stocks, looked at AVZ threads and couldn’t believe the shit storm there.. most people have given up trying to keep a decent thread going now.

The irony is HC mods let that peanut run amok to keep the clicks going but they will be worse off with decent posters flocking over here.

Comment of the week must have been Brucey calling for Nigel’s head as there wasn’t an ASX announcement that he is in DRC 🙄

It’s just terrible what’s going on in Ukrain. They are putting up a hell of a fight though and should be very proud.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a leader in this country like Zelensky with a spine, and a set of balls.
Zelensky got balls, unfotunately its going to end in heart brake and a shit load of death............Putin is an animal.
Look i admire the fight within the Ukraine, but at the same time, a quick kill maybe best , rather than drawn out carnage.
INFLATION is also going to be a killer, I dont know about you boys and girls, but my shopping carte has increased in price by 20%+

AVZ should whether the storm nicely, cant wait to see the ML and updated BFS..........FA rules !!

imo

pistolpete

Emerged
New member ex HC hope the quality of comment is a little better here

Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular
To be honest Beisha we shouldn’t be worried about our investments too much at the moment when you see what the people in Ukrainian are going through over there.

A bit of short term pain with our stocks will mean nothing for us, they will be looking very healthy in a couple of months.

ptlas

Regular
Can people start posting this site on HC as people are desperate to find us.
Nice and cryptic
I'm on my final warning and don't want to lose access to non AVZ threads.

• Haha

Thehoneyguy

I have jumped ships, done with hotcrapper.
The updated BFS is going to be mind blowing am very excited! Chilli margaritas all morning when that ML announcement drops, next week I hope 🤞 💦

Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The updated BFS is going to be mind blowing am very excited! Chilli margaritas all morning when that ML announcement drops, next week I hope 🤞 💦
Welcome

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Frank is calling for Kiwi bro’s?

Honey, I’m home😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

ptlas

Regular

Welcome mate

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Remark

Top 20
Another article about AVZ

An unfortunate misspelling of Nigel's name half way through though...

Frank

Top 20
Frank is calling for Kiwi bro’s?

Honey, I’m home😂

welcome-to-the-club.jpg

OMG - I was just on "The Crapper" and what a "Shit Show" it truly has become / still is atm :rolleyes:

If they ever ask me, Frank why did you leave ? I will just send a screenshot of tonight's Shit Fest :poop:

Another night / day of BS and Vomiting Verbal Diarrhea from Shit for Brains herself :rolleyes:

I just wish People would Stop Replying and Posting over there and let it sound like an echo chamber tbo

Sure look, but Don't Touch, Don't get sucked into the Clicking / Baiting / TU's anymore, just wean yourselves off it

If not for Me ( Frank ) do it for your Mental Health, Your Sanity, your Family and friends will thank you i'm sure (y)

Just give the Crapper a miss for a Day, a Week, You'll feel better for it imo :)

Stop being a Number to them for their Stats is what i'm saying

In other words Fuck em' !!!

Food for thought on the road to TSE

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Was just watching a report on Al Jazeera about the German Bundestag happening where the German Chancellor Olaf Sholz made a speech to explain the latest German response to the events in Ukraine.

Beside of all the aid packages, including lethal weapons, also a turning away from and how not to have to use Russian Gas.
Part of it was new import gas terminals and an accelerated change to renewable energy.

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 1906

OMG - I was just on "The Crapper" and what a "Shit Show" it truly has become / still is atm :rolleyes:

If they ever ask me, Frank why did you leave ? I will just send a screenshot of tonight's Shit Fest :poop:

Another night / day of BS and Vomiting Verbal Diarrhea from Shit for Brains herself :rolleyes:

I just wish People would Stop Replying and Posting over there and let it sound like an echo chamber tbo

Sure look, but Don't Touch, Don't get sucked into the Clicking / Baiting / TU's anymore, just wean yourselves off it

If not for Me ( Frank ) do it for your Mental Health, Your Sanity, your Family and friends will thank you i'm sure (y)

Just give the Crapper a miss for a Day, a Week, You'll feel better for it imo :)

Stop being a Number to them for their Stats is what i'm saying

In other words Fuck em' !!!

Food for thought on the road to TSE

Frank :cool:
It is an absolute shitshow, it looks like the moderators are determined to have HC slowly go into self destruction.
If that is what they want, so be it.
Don't want to talk here anymore about it.

Samus

Top 20
It is an absolute shitshow, it looks like the moderators are determined to have HC slowly go into self destruction.
If that is what they want, so be it.
Don't want to talk here anymore about it.
Indeed. The shit belongs on "the Crapper". :poop:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The opening tomorrow will be very interesting....well....when isn't it to be honest?

Macro events are awful and I'm not looking to prosper from other's misfortune

However....

Removing reliance on certain fossil fuels (not just oil) and switching to new greener options may have benefits for our planet outside of climate change not previously considered or maybe not as highly considered as previously

Just sayin'

And for the record I think Zelenskyy is one of the bravest politicians I have ever seen in my lifetime

Cheers
Nut:cool:

Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The opening tomorrow will be very interesting....well....when isn't it to be honest?

Macro events are awful and I'm not looking to prosper from other's misfortune

However....

Removing reliance on certain fossil fuels (not just oil) and switching to new greener options may have benefits for our planet outside of climate change not previously considered or maybe not as highly considered as previously

Just sayin'

And for the record I think Zelenskyy is one of the bravest politicians I have ever seen in my lifetime

Cheers
Nut:cool:
Nut, it is because of Zelensky's behaviour/attitude is such that certain west European countries included Nato have been shamed into helping him.

If he would have done a runner, like the majority of professional politicians would have done, the rest of the world would have dropped Ukraine like a stone.

Now certain people look so cheap, that they are scrambling to do a turn around, because they suddenly realise that the broader European community do not want this, it is 2022, not 1022 as Putin thinks it is.
It has to do with winning votes and holding on to seats.

I hope that his Russian population have enough guts to take him out of the Kremlin and hang him in front of the very colourful St. Basil's church for the entire world to see, and make sure that the Russian population will pay reparations for ALL damages inflicted on Ukraine.

The ML....
If I was a betting man, about 2 weeks. 😂

Top Bottom