AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Out of the 6 posts you posted on this site....

The first 2 posts you ask 'who is the moderator, the next 4 posts you keep on harking on about 'her' name.

Can you please have a good hard look at yourself and question yourself about your actions and your motives.
You might not have noticed, but are the worst offender.

Please do not pollute this site with the same shit as HC.

I hope you get the drift. :cool:
I think I smell a rat

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Signed up. And heres to the next months and years.
I dont contribute in a lot of in-depth analysis and mainly keep it to myself because the amount of BS on the other thread.

been on board since 2017.

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
Sounds like Putin has "Pulled the Trigger" on the Ukraine :eek: :oops: :mad:

Q - Is it just me, Or does HC feel / look / act more like a Russian Dictatorship these Days, while TSE feels more like Poland, the place where everyone is Fleeing to :unsure:

#Hmmm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
A nice bounce in the US overnight

Good to see you made it here:)

Now where's our Boy Qball :unsure:

C'mon mate we want / need / miss you atm

JAG - Get on the Blower to the Ball asap please (y)

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Freehold, Scarpa, Elphamale, Stevo 111, ..........batmobile JAG !!!

Get there here on the quiet, dont advertise on HC.....

I am sure there are plenty more quality posters out there, but my 54 yr old brain cant remember more at this stage.......

dooh.gif

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Maybe see him when Nige invites us all for a little tête à tête.
I thought he ball is in Perth. :)

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, fwiw Re:- The meeting of Ministers held on Friday, February 25

It seems Felix the Cat was busy organising his next feed of Fish 'n' Chips on Friday, as

The Council of Ministers adopts the draft decree establishing a public establishment called the National Office for Fisheries and Aquaculture "ONPA"

1645875564843.png

During the meeting of the Council of Ministers held on Friday, February 25, the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo adopted the decree on the creation, organization and operation of a public establishment called the National Office for Fisheries and Aquaculture (ONPA ).

According to the Minister of Agriculture Adrien Bokele who presented this project, this establishment of a technical nature endowed with legal personality aims to contribute to the increase in aquaculture production as well as to the promotion of the chain of values in these sectors.

"For the government, it is a tool for intervention in the system of production, processing, conservation and marketing of fishery and aquaculture products, but also an instrument for supervising the actors of these two sectors mentioned above.

The draft decree provides that ONPA's funding comes from various sources such as subsidies, operating income, loans, donations and legacies, donations, etc. ", reports the report of the Council of Ministers.

Note that the DRC is the second world reserve of fresh water after Brazil.

Congo-Kinshasa has a fishing potential estimated by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) at 707,260 tonnes that can be exploited annually and capable of improving food security and the nutritional standards of the population.

The government of the DRC therefore has all the elements to make Congolese fishing a factor of development.

*In other News, I see where the,

DRC takes back mining assets and oil blocks from Dan Gertler

1645875622050.png

It is done !

The Congolese government has taken over, from the hands of the Ventura company of the Israeli businessman Dan Gertler, its mining assets and the oil blocks that this company held, valued at more than two billion American dollars (2,000,000,000 USD).

This was made possible Thursday during a working session at the office of the chief of staff of the Head of State Guylain Nyembo who saw the two (2) parties, the DRC and the Israeli businessman, sign an agreement to formalize this recovery of property returning to Congo-Kinshasa.

This would also concern a substantial part of royalties from KCC (Kamoto Cooper Compagny SARL) which were transferred to it, we learn.

It was also decided to “end the contract that had linked the DRC to Dan Gertler for several years.

This compromise is the result of the Council of Ministers of February 18, where the Head of State ordered the Minister of Justice to set up a framework to settle this issue amicably.

In the DRC, several voices were raised for Dan Gertler to pack up and return to his country, accused of "fraudulently monopolizing DRC property".

With this in mind, complaints have been filed against him in the DRC as elsewhere.

According to a source close to the case, the conclusion of this agreement between the DRC and Gertler could allow the latter "to get out of justice".

Something that civil society organizations denounced from the start of this file.

Congomedia !!!.png

Food for thought ( Fish'n'Chips ) on the Road to Mining Manono

With a side of suck on that Dirty Dan you Israeli businessman :ROFLMAO:

In other words, Don't Fuck with Felix !

There's a New Sheriff in Town :p

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fyi, fwiw Re:- The meeting of Ministers held on Friday, February 25

It seems Felix the Cat was busy organising his next feed of Fish 'n' Chips on Friday, as

The Council of Ministers adopts the draft decree establishing a public establishment called the National Office for Fisheries and Aquaculture "ONPA"

View attachment 1858

During the meeting of the Council of Ministers held on Friday, February 25, the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo adopted the decree on the creation, organization and operation of a public establishment called the National Office for Fisheries and Aquaculture (ONPA ).

According to the Minister of Agriculture Adrien Bokele who presented this project, this establishment of a technical nature endowed with legal personality aims to contribute to the increase in aquaculture production as well as to the promotion of the chain of values in these sectors.

"For the government, it is a tool for intervention in the system of production, processing, conservation and marketing of fishery and aquaculture products, but also an instrument for supervising the actors of these two sectors mentioned above.

The draft decree provides that ONPA's funding comes from various sources such as subsidies, operating income, loans, donations and legacies, donations, etc. ", reports the report of the Council of Ministers.

Note that the DRC is the second world reserve of fresh water after Brazil.

Congo-Kinshasa has a fishing potential estimated by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) at 707,260 tonnes that can be exploited annually and capable of improving food security and the nutritional standards of the population.

The government of the DRC therefore has all the elements to make Congolese fishing a factor of development.

*In other News, I see where the,

DRC takes back mining assets and oil blocks from Dan Gertler

View attachment 1859

It is done !

The Congolese government has taken over, from the hands of the Ventura company of the Israeli businessman Dan Gertler, its mining assets and the oil blocks that this company held, valued at more than two billion American dollars (2,000,000,000 USD).

This was made possible Thursday during a working session at the office of the chief of staff of the Head of State Guylain Nyembo who saw the two (2) parties, the DRC and the Israeli businessman, sign an agreement to formalize this recovery of property returning to Congo-Kinshasa.

This would also concern a substantial part of royalties from KCC (Kamoto Cooper Compagny SARL) which were transferred to it, we learn.

It was also decided to “end the contract that had linked the DRC to Dan Gertler for several years.

This compromise is the result of the Council of Ministers of February 18, where the Head of State ordered the Minister of Justice to set up a framework to settle this issue amicably.

In the DRC, several voices were raised for Dan Gertler to pack up and return to his country, accused of "fraudulently monopolizing DRC property".

With this in mind, complaints have been filed against him in the DRC as elsewhere.

According to a source close to the case, the conclusion of this agreement between the DRC and Gertler could allow the latter "to get out of justice".

Something that civil society organizations denounced from the start of this file.

View attachment 1860

Food for thought ( Fish'n'Chips ) on the Road to Mining Manono

With a side of suck on that Dirty Dan you Israeli businessman :ROFLMAO:

In other words, Don't Fuck with Felix !

There's a New Sheriff in Town :p

Frank :cool:
Never had sweet potato and Mayo
My girl will kill me for admitting that.
But what can I do?
Been to Belgium and consumed the best chips ever.
They must have learned it from somewhere how to do it. 😁

ptlas

Regular
Never had sweet potato and Mayo
My girl will kill me for admitting that.
But what can I do?
Been to Belgium and consumed the best chips ever.
They must have learned it from somewhere how to do it. 😁
And that Dutch thing with mayo' on all chips.
Silliest idea ever until you taste them and realise it's genius.

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
So this is where everyone is landing. I’m glad I found the old crew still kicking on. What an absolute crap shoot HC has become. In the end I had over 50 on ignore, including posters who only posted replies to trolls and essentially becoming trolls themselves, lol. Anyway, rant over. Glad to be here.

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
So this is where everyone is landing. I’m glad I found the old crew still kicking on. What an absolute crap shoot HC has become. In the end I had over 50 on ignore, including posters who only posted replies to trolls and essentially becoming trolls themselves, lol. Anyway, rant over. Glad to be here.
Good to see ya mate !

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Screenshot_20220227-081716.png
Screenshot_20220227-082028.png
Could those with more smarts than me(majority of members hopefully) please explain the situation with the above overseas stock exchanges. German and US?? Do they simply follow the asx or will we benefit from the their closing prices on Monday. Hope this makes sense.

• Thinking

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Good to see ya mate !

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
Hey Jag,
Im loving my cap mate, it’s finally shaped to my old noggin now. Still wearing it as I’m still a seven figure winner despite the downturn. Happy to hold for eight figures one day, like many here I would imagine.

• Love
I'm sick of saying this but I really hope we get the ML next this week! Maybe Thursday or Friday?
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
I'm sick of saying this but I really hope we get the ML next this week! Maybe Thursday or Friday?
IMO
Me too, my guess is Thursday at 2pm:LOL:

Sorry, it's a running joke...

• Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
Me too, my guess is Thursday at 2pm:LOL:

Sorry, it's a running joke...

I got it, what i don't get is your "HC Relationship" with you know who, she who can't be named atm :unsure:

I think you need a hobby.
Can I suggest body building or maybe reading?

Can i suggest just putting the Bitch on IGNORE !

Stop Poking the Bear, Not that i care, as long as She stays over there (y)

*To Remind Remark ;):rolleyes:;)

Bears !!!.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

Calling all our NZ Bro's, "Where the Bloody Hell are You" :unsure:

Especially me old china plate Stevo (y)

Better send him a memo

Saying,

Come on Down Bro :love:

First Class Seats are filling Fast :)

Plus there's No "Flaming Galah's" here, not atm that i can see ;)

#Galah.jpg

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
hangon we can swear on here and not get modded?

JAG

Top 20
1645933239202.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom