AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
I wo
Can people start posting this site on HC as people are desperate to find us.
Nice and cryptic
I'm on my final warning and don't want to lose access to non AVZ threads.

I have jumped ships, done with hotcrapper.
The updated BFS is going to be mind blowing am very excited! Chilli margaritas all morning when that ML announcement drops, next week I hope 🤞 💦
Welcome 🤪🤪
Willy Wonka GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1645997175809.png

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 1612

It’s my 20th anniversary today and I forgot to buy a present. Hope the ML comes through to take the heat off 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

pistolpete

Emerged
It’s my 20th wedding anniversary today and I forgot to buy a present. Hope the ML comes through to take the heat off 🤣
I tried that with valentines day - didn't go down well so good luck with that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1646003435110.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Dow futures down

1646007150405.png

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Morning all

Very hard to pick which way the market will move no doubt about that

No surprise there I guess.

Volatility can bring opportunity

But when the volatility is driven by awful macro events such as those in Ukraine it's hard to remain fully focused and objective on stocks and investing.....well for me anyway

Nevertheless the SP for AVZ seems pretty solid around these low to middish 70's and has been for a little while so there appears to be a decent level of support.

I suspect that floor would be driven by the continued expectation of the awarding of the ML in the not too distant future

What's difficult now is understanding/predicting how the market and specifically the SP will react when that ML is finally awarded

I think it's fair to say the SP is likely to go up.....but by how given the world macro backdrop is now the harder question

The expected updated BFS might provide some clues with some new numbers to observe/crunch and some scope for a bit of additional fundamental analysis

All IMHO

Cheers
Nut:cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I would love to top up AVZ, but i am hesitant and i assume everyone is the same, how will markets react when DOW opens tonite, it will be another tree shake , which is going to put more pressure on AVZ and other stocks come tomorrow.

Mr Market is nervous how the severe sanctions are going to play out in nutter Putins head.........:eek::eek::devilish:

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Morning all

But when the volatility is driven by awful macro events such as those in Ukraine it's hard to remain fully focused and objective on stocks and investing.....well for me anyway

Nevertheless the SP for AVZ seems pretty solid around these low to middish 70's and has been for a little while so there appears to be a decent level of support.

I suspect that floor would be driven by the continued expectation of the awarding of the ML in the not too distant future

What's difficult now is understanding/predicting how the market and specifically the SP will react when that ML is finally awarded

I think it's fair to say the SP is likely to go up.....but by how given the world macro backdrop is now the harder question

The expected updated BFS might provide some clues with some new numbers to observe/crunch and some scope for a bit of additional fundamental analysis

All IMHO

Cheers
That was supposed to be by how "much".....but I suspect the smart folk here worked that out;)

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
Morning all

All IMHO

Cheers
Hi Nut
A ann on ML now would see IMO only a gain back to ATH , an updated BFS could put the price higher but depends on the time between both and world events, I just think there is less chance of getting to $1.50 as some have suggested what are peoples thoughts now

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Hi Nut
A ann on ML now would see IMO only a gain back to ATH , an updated BFS could put the price higher but depends on the time between both and world events, I just think there is less chance of getting to $1.50 as some have suggested what are peoples thoughts now
Not sure about price and all that but the important thing now is that we get the ML behind us in order to progress with the project imo.
That is the real damage now the longer this drags out. Don't imagine any of the build process will be easy with the amount of infrastructure that is required as well as the HEPP and plant.
SP will see significant gains at some point as the project is progressed and the macro settles down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

pistolpete

Emerged
I along with most other retail holders of AVZ are anxiously awaiting the ML award as this investment for most ( myself Included) is a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain financial independence from employer / bank / tax man etc etc. The ML will be awarded soon if not sooner and by 2023/2024 when we are producing cash flows the SP will be $4 min ( and you can quote me on that). So be patient fellow AVZ holders , ride out the macro uncertainty and if the SP doesn't sky rocket upon ML do not panic.

Frank

Top 20
Hi Nut

What are peoples thoughts now :unsure:

#roller-coaster.png

Who knows, anything is possible in this Crazy mixed up World atm tbo :rolleyes:

#Breathe.jpg

And take one day at a time and never forget,

Your Health is Your Wealth

Just ask JAG :eek:

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

#Health !.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Did anyone see that buying........its
1646013429007.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Pok Genralised macro view here
  1. Maybe an ann now whilst keeping the price lower could reduce the risk of a pump? (more stable SP?)
  2. When the right time (for us) to actually have an announcement for the ML?
  3. If the ML is approved etc, can DRC/AVZ possibly keep it under wraps or go slow for a week or so till the politcal situation improves?
  4. Or, do they even give a shite and have to release new straight away?
  5. Extended timeframes given changes to the overall recent involved approach to the industry etc by DRC which would be understandable and ultimately a better outcome?.
My thinking is part 1, part 4 and chuck in a bit of point 5

Everything is going to be more expensive over the next few years, well , machinaery and equipment wise. But yeah escalation is annoying as well. But, spod just keeps going up so maybe this wont impact us so much because our asses are sitting on a massive pile of spod potato (and the tin, dont forget the tin!)

Once i see a few 30 tonne excavators rolling to site then ill be getting really excited about the SP

yewwww

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

Fletch77

Regular
Hi Nut
You may be right, if it drops in the next couple of weeks there won’t be as much fuel in that rocket we are all waiting to take off.
However when the market stabilises, the lithium plays will go on a run towards their recent highs, and that’s when AVZ will be in front of the pack and we will get that $1.50 and then $2 targets hit before July I‘m predicting.

The March entry to ASX 200 and timing of BFS, funding announcements etc. etc. Will keep things ticking along nicely.

All just my opinion.

Top Bottom