AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
This is pure gold, so let me get you straight here brother, if flash point wants to join up, you or who ever gets to say yah or nah
We can pretty much moderate any poster and have them removed depending on the privilege's you have.....so we control our thread

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
We can pretty much moderate any poster and have them removed depending on the privilege's you have.....so we control our thread

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
1645847594613.png

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
Yeah I sort of feel I am still working through excactly what that means and how that exactly works

I've been checking the site for more info

I can see that being a paid up member can assist with having posts removed or suspended for review

Not sure if you can stop someone from joining the thread outright

Like everything just a learning curve I guess

BEISHA

Top 20

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
Good, certainly hope so cause my distaste for that poster is beyond the pale, my suggestion also is that we keep this site on the quiet aka not advertising it on HC !!

I moderated BLUEY on HC for that reason..........sorry Blue.

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I seem to be 30 seconds behind the conversation constantly!! :rolleyes:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Good, certainly hope so cause my distaste for that poster is beyond the pale, my suggestion also is that we keep this site on the quiet aka not advertising it on HC !!

Aaahh....you crazy chartists ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Hey Beish
There is already an AVZ Chart thread up and running here
Search AVZ in titles only top right and it will pop up
A few dudes already there, PTLAS, BLU maybe Cruiser?
Welcome here of course but have a look there too

Cheers!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey Beish

Cheers!
sorry Remark and Sammael not Cruiser

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Right now for me the most compelling thing is the confirmation that the Nige is definitely in the DRC

Has been at least since Feb17th according to the date on the photo

I know we've all been looking for the ML to drop but it just feels like it is so close now

I personally think it's fantastic the Nige is there and it strengthens our perceived commitment to the project

Following on from the early works announcement (which I thought was very good) it really gives a solid indication to all stakeholders that this beast is going to actually lift off........and possibly very soon

Can't wait

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
sorry Remark and Sammael not Cruiser
I was about to say wash your mouth.

Historicals do repeat themself, as the frogs say l'histoire se répète, however certain events influence the rhythm, as we just noticed.

So to be honest a good large glass shiny ball can as good.
I invest on fundamentals and keep an eye on the funny lines and the large shiny ball, oops. 😁

• Haha

Pod1234

So this is where everyone is hiding ?
Welcome Beisha
Love your work
Looking forward to more of your quality posts and the angle you bring.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
A nice bounce in the US overnight
Gidday my man..........missed you brother.

Where is my man JAG ?

Missed the girlies.........😂
Good to see you made it here:)

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Welcome Beisha
Love your work
Looking forward to more of your quality posts and the angle you bring.
Not hiding, just having fun without interruptions.

JAG

Top 20
Gidday my man..........missed you brother.

Where is my man JAG ?

Missed the girlies.........😂
Just for you on your first day after being released from the funny farm Beisha :cool:
1645849605644.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Right now for me the most compelling thing is the confirmation that the Nige is definitely in the DRC

Has been at least since Feb17th according to the date on the photo

I know we've all been looking for the ML to drop but it just feels like it is so close now

I personally think it's fantastic the Nige is there and it strengthens our perceived commitment to the project

Following on from the early works announcement (which I thought was very good) it really gives a solid indication to all stakeholders that this beast is going to actually lift off........and possibly very soon

Can't wait
Now that we know we know the intel seems to have been reliable I'll say that he'd have left for the DRC on the 15th. So he must have headed fairly directly for Manono. Hopefully a good part of the remainder of the time is busy with negotiations etc.

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey Beish

Cheers!

cruiser51

Top 20
Now that we know we know the intel seems to have been reliable I'll say that he'd have left for the DRC on the 15th. So he must have headed fairly directly for Manono. Hopefully a good part of the remainder of the time is busy with negotiations etc.
Looking at the piccie taken the 17/2, it shows a lack of playing rugby, maybe a couple of rounds of inspections around the RD and CDE sites could bring him back to his old photogenic self.
Awkward Smile GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
when I joined up here, I was promised her name wouldn’t be brought up here and to stick to AVZ topics.
After going through the threads, it seems more than half is about her so you’re bringing crap here as well.
Can you all just STOP IT??!!
Out of the 6 posts you posted on this site....

The first 2 posts you ask 'who is the moderator, the next 4 posts you keep on harking on about 'her' name.

Can you please have a good hard look at yourself and question yourself about your actions and your motives.
You might not have noticed, but are the worst offender.

Please do not pollute this site with the same shit as HC.

I hope you get the drift. :cool:

Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular

Welcome mate.
I know you've already found the chart thread.
Don't be a stranger.
Forget FW

Top Bottom