IMG_7072.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Samus

Top 20
Simple - vote against the MMAGOTS!
be8ba00d6256fecd50f6c0f056ab80eb.gif

Bring on the ICC verdict and let the dominoes fall!

In layman's terms after the dathomir agreement was finalised and signed off, the payment - 20mil was put in escrow as agreed but still to this day has not been withdrawn by Cong who got greedy and decided to back down on the agreement after the fact.
Management didn't really disclose this information until the roadshows last year that I recall but all obligations on our side were met.
I'm not sure why they would list in in the quarterly as potential monies to fall back on - if this is indeed how that statement is to be interpreted. :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
For those receiving the MMGA junk emails, report them here:

It only takes a few minutes. I'm sure like me, you did not opt-in to this shit as depicted in the email.

signal-2023-11-01-12-29-10-872.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
This is also simple:
Screenshot_20231101_124518_Gmail.jpg

☑️

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
The contract could state that completion is reached when payment is made into escrow and is available to the seller to draw down. There must be a logical explanation. AVZ can't make them request the funds be transferred to their account from the escrow acount.
I have zero doubt AVZ completed the SPA's correctly

AVZ made the payment and Cong's bank returned it as previously instructed by Cong's letter of opposition on July 5th 2021. The writ of summons for a stay of payment from the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi was served to AVZ on August 28th 2021 which was after AVZ completed the SPA's on August 16th 2021.

20231101_124713.jpg

20231101_124743.jpg

20231101_124835.jpg

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
That's only on effective on the google side and may assist other users on Gmail having the email go directly to Junk. So a good start for sure. [I'm assuming that is Gmail :)]

Direct reporting to the ACMA will be more effective as there are also penalties involved.

Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I assume I'm not the only one to receive the the MMGA spam email just now, I replied promptly and worded it carefully to avoid swear filters.

Screenshot_20231101_115457_Gmail.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

KLCC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
From sg on crapper

Previously on Avz

Avzi acquired 15 percent stake in the manono project from Dathomir ( purchase of dathcom shares) via two validly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements “Dathomir spas “

Since august 2021 Avz has always implied it’s subsidiary avzi had duly COMPLETED, including PAYMENT and within the time period both Dathomir spas

All Avz presentations then went on to say its subsidiary avzi held 75 percent interest in dathcom until it announced a mining lic decree where it mentioned a tribunal ruling - carefully talking and saying Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and talking about legal title

of course avzi was involved and Avz decided to imply that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved - despite Avz Ltd claiming ownership and announcing it owned 75 percent of dathcom via its wholly owned subsidiary avzi in its announcements for well over one year

only resent Avz Ltd admitted fat tail accusations that there was a tribunal ruling and high court ruling in drc which did not go in its favour, fines and court charges against a director of the company who actually is standing for rejection at next agm- Avz again dismiss these tribunal and court rulings in the basis that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and stating that the two duly executed sale and purchase agreements required any dispute be taken to the icc for arbitration and that these rulings against avzi never really disclosed in proper detail or correctly to the market prior to suspension are invalid and Avz is off the the icc to sort it out and affirm its ownership of the 15 percent interest in dathcom purchases from Dathomir via duly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements including payment

In todays Halloween episode- like it doesn’t mean anything- Avz announces in it’s quarterly activities report and cashflow report - under corporate

that it’s lawyer in the drc- still holds 20 m usd dollar for the benefit of Dathomir for completion of the dathomir spas

so Avz has gone from we competed including payment to our lawyer is still holding 20 m cash for the benefit of Dathomir for completion

Avz should have disclosed this back in august 2021- it hasn’t completed - the consideration is still sitting in our lawyers bank account and we are in dispute

uuuuck and these guys want a tick on the remuneration report and re election

and others over the internet never right since it went into suspension are excited as to the current cash position and appointment of advisor to raise capital adding in the 20 m held in a trust account for a transaction that never actually settled

for Avz to Just casually drop this detail in corporate for the very first time since it claimed in august 2021 to have completed on time and including payment the Dathomir spas for 20 m usd is surely warranted if shareholder and regulatory questions about true and proper disclosure

Who would have purchased knowing back in august 2021 that the deals to purchase 15 percent additional shares in dathcom from Dathomir didn’t actually compete- the consideration for whatever reason was sitting in an escrow account and that Avz just seemed to sign over a share certificate which was ultimately rejected by a drc tribunal and court - I how do you sign over a share certificate if your lawyer still has the money and your disputing the agreements with the vendor

But

not disclosed because Avz said without merit and in the wrong court

seriously Avz directors and the asic and asx should be having a long meeting and fools on internet claiming 2o m held for the benefit of Dathomir as capital for short and medium term potential need to be ignored

why anyone would give a vote yes to remuneration report and reflect some of these directors who have withheld so much information is beyond me

competed including payment in august 2021 but the payment is still being held by its lawyer for the benefit of dahomir and completion of the agreements on the 31 st October 2023!

shsssssh

don’t miss next weeks episode - who knows what details wil
Burn the liars: MMGA Fat Tail, Cong, Z, CKK - metaphorically speaking. HC/SG is 1 of their puppets? IMO.

Reactions: 3 users

kron

Regular
Ok so it's always bugged me that we've never had an English version of the CCK bribe tape. So I made one.

Translation is still a bit off but it's as close as I can get it after days of faffing around trying to get it right.

Youtube video is no good for twitter so there's also a direct download link you can save the raw file to your device of choice.

Happy to take feedback and constructive criticism.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD https://we.tl/t-Jk5AR0fDxf

You never fail to impress mate and always have an interesting angle. Thanks very much!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Lichione

Regular
HAHAHA, I thought I would check my junk folder, and sure enough there was an email too. Where it belongs.
Got mine too ,
Mmga ,the mother fxcker

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I assume I'm not the only one to receive the the MMGA spam email just now, I replied promptly and worded it carefully to avoid swear filters.

View attachment 48506
My system did not allow to give them feedback, as it was sent from a mailing list.

So I went to their website and filed my feedback on that site, did it twice so they understand a flood will come if they don't stop with their crap
also I do not want to unsubscribe, because I did not subscribe, their email addy is blocked on my side fukkum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
My system did not allow to give them feedback, as it was sent from a mailing list.

So I went to their website and filed my feedback on that site, did it twice so they understand a flood will come if they don't stop with their crap
also I do not want to unsubscribe, because I did not subscribe, their email addy is blocked on my side fukkum.

Try hitting reply all? Worked for me

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
I find it amusing... you know, when you look at people responding to my video being shared on twitter. It's as if it's a brand new scandal. When in fact it has been floating around for over a year or more as the other version.

Just goes to show how much attention people actually pay and how much you really need to spell it out for them.

That's why when I post, I don't post multiple images. Every single piece is a standalone image so it can't be missed by being cropped into a collage or gallery by the app.

And where I can, I will always try to post in French. Just removes another barrier to hitting your target. And it's great to now see a lot of others doing the same thing.

Well done all. Keep it up folks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

JAG

Top 20
I find it amusing... you know, when you look at people responding to my video being shared on twitter. It's as if it's a brand new scandal. When in fact it has been floating around for over a year or more as the other version.

Just goes to show how much attention people actually pay and how much you really need to spell it out for them.

That's why when I post, I don't post multiple images. Every single piece is a standalone image so it can't be missed by being cropped into a collage or gallery by the app.

And where I can, I will always try to post in French. Just removes another barrier to hitting your target. And it's great to now see a lot of others doing the same thing.

Well done all. Keep it up folks.
Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dom1974

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

JNRB

Regular
If the MMGA goons (Massive Money Grubbing Arseholes) have enough votes to vote themselves up then by corollary they have enough votes to vote everyone else down

Why Deboss keeps muddying the waters rather than listen to management on how to vote is beyond me

The outcome we want is NO MMGA goons at all and our FIVE board endorsed nominees to get a seat at the table (2 re-elected + the 3 recently appointed and having to nominate)

It's simple and management have clearly advised how they want you to vote
OK this logic is a little flawed and relies on some assumptions that need to be clarified.

Just like those against MMGA do not represent a homogeneous block, my assumption is the same on the other side.
They may have a large group of holder that they're working in concert with, and who will all vote in coordination. But we've seen how hard they're fighting to contact other holders to sway them to their position. 2 things from this:
1. They probably don't have the votes themselves to force through the resolutions they want
2. Anyone that they may manage to convince to vote in favour of an MMGA director via solicitation and marketing (/fearmongering) is not part of their coordinated block, and so we cannot make assumptions on their other votes.

All that to say, there are not simply 2 voting blocks in this election that are entirely congruous within themselves and entirely mutually exclusive.

MMGA especially will be relying on the 'swing-voters' (for lack of a better term) who may not entirely agree with them but are just a bit fed up after 2 years of being left in the dark while our investment goes through a shitshow. The 1 thing you have to give MMGA credit for is it has forced the BoD to give us more information about what is happening.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom