AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
Seriously do you do this stuff for a living?? It’s high quality stuff!

Haha. My paygrade is a bit higher than this stuff. But yes, I have amassed a set of skill over the decades.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Chilla

Regular
Believe what you want dude
View attachment 48470
So you ignored yesterday’s quarterly stating cash for 12 months. As I said…we will know soon enough which pathway forward. It will be MoU for ML and development or legals and ICSID. Either way, the company will obtain funding for whichever pathway. No need to pop a blood vessel ….. the way forward is yet to be decided.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Doc

Master of Quan
If the MMGA goons (Massive Money Grubbing Arseholes) have enough votes to vote themselves up then by corollary they have enough votes to vote everyone else down

Why Deboss keeps muddying the waters rather than listen to management on how to vote is beyond me

The outcome we want is NO MMGA goons at all and our FIVE board endorsed nominees to get a seat at the table (2 re-elected + the 3 recently appointed and having to nominate)

It's simple and management have clearly advised how they want you to vote
If the Hadleys get in it puts at risk the company endorsed nominees doesn’t it?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
Haha. My paygrade is a bit higher than this stuff. But yes, I have amassed a set of skill over the decades.
Liam Neeson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If the Hadleys get in it puts at risk the company endorsed nominees doesn’t it?
Unfortunately that is the way it seems given the current update from Management on the way the voting will now work

I'm sure the Hadleys are good candidates with plenty of skin in the game and would support the board fully

Shareholders are certainly entitled to vote as they see fit

Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
From sg on crapper

Previously on Avz

Avzi acquired 15 percent stake in the manono project from Dathomir ( purchase of dathcom shares) via two validly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements “Dathomir spas “

Since august 2021 Avz has always implied it’s subsidiary avzi had duly COMPLETED, including PAYMENT and within the time period both Dathomir spas

All Avz presentations then went on to say its subsidiary avzi held 75 percent interest in dathcom until it announced a mining lic decree where it mentioned a tribunal ruling - carefully talking and saying Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and talking about legal title

of course avzi was involved and Avz decided to imply that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved - despite Avz Ltd claiming ownership and announcing it owned 75 percent of dathcom via its wholly owned subsidiary avzi in its announcements for well over one year

only resent Avz Ltd admitted fat tail accusations that there was a tribunal ruling and high court ruling in drc which did not go in its favour, fines and court charges against a director of the company who actually is standing for rejection at next agm- Avz again dismiss these tribunal and court rulings in the basis that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and stating that the two duly executed sale and purchase agreements required any dispute be taken to the icc for arbitration and that these rulings against avzi never really disclosed in proper detail or correctly to the market prior to suspension are invalid and Avz is off the the icc to sort it out and affirm its ownership of the 15 percent interest in dathcom purchases from Dathomir via duly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements including payment

In todays Halloween episode- like it doesn’t mean anything- Avz announces in it’s quarterly activities report and cashflow report - under corporate

that it’s lawyer in the drc- still holds 20 m usd dollar for the benefit of Dathomir for completion of the dathomir spas

so Avz has gone from we competed including payment to our lawyer is still holding 20 m cash for the benefit of Dathomir for completion

Avz should have disclosed this back in august 2021- it hasn’t completed - the consideration is still sitting in our lawyers bank account and we are in dispute

uuuuck and these guys want a tick on the remuneration report and re election

and others over the internet never right since it went into suspension are excited as to the current cash position and appointment of advisor to raise capital adding in the 20 m held in a trust account for a transaction that never actually settled

for Avz to Just casually drop this detail in corporate for the very first time since it claimed in august 2021 to have completed on time and including payment the Dathomir spas for 20 m usd is surely warranted if shareholder and regulatory questions about true and proper disclosure

Who would have purchased knowing back in august 2021 that the deals to purchase 15 percent additional shares in dathcom from Dathomir didn’t actually compete- the consideration for whatever reason was sitting in an escrow account and that Avz just seemed to sign over a share certificate which was ultimately rejected by a drc tribunal and court - I how do you sign over a share certificate if your lawyer still has the money and your disputing the agreements with the vendor

But

not disclosed because Avz said without merit and in the wrong court

seriously Avz directors and the asic and asx should be having a long meeting and fools on internet claiming 2o m held for the benefit of Dathomir as capital for short and medium term potential need to be ignored

why anyone would give a vote yes to remuneration report and reflect some of these directors who have withheld so much information is beyond me

competed including payment in august 2021 but the payment is still being held by its lawyer for the benefit of dahomir and completion of the agreements on the 31 st October 2023!

shsssssh

don’t miss next weeks episode - who knows what details wil

• Thinking
  • Fire
So you ignored yesterday’s quarterly stating cash for 12 months. As I said…we will know soon enough which pathway forward. It will be MoU for ML and development or legals and ICSID. Either way, the company will obtain funding for whichever pathway. No need to pop a blood vessel ….. the way forward is yet to be decided.
No I didn't

Like I said if we don't have the ML by the time the $11m runs out then it ain't coming. If we're still waiting for the MoU in a year we will be going the distance at the ICSID imo

And I don't think we will run out of cash. We will raise in suspension if need be however the dilution won't be as palatable as you suggest. And I've said before if we need to go the distance at the ICSID management most likely have a contingency strategy that will return us to trading come what may.

Reactions: 3 users
Wasn't the whole back story with the $15m for Dathomir, that we sent the funds, paid and finalised everything and then they (being Dathomir) sent them back? Which is why we still hold them...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Manook

As I said…..I think you are over dramatising it. We will get clarity soon enough on whether or not there is an MoU pathway forward. That will set the scene for future funding requirements. We have sufficient funds as going concern. It was right of AVZ to highlight strategy of investigating funding options covering different scenarios.
If we can't get the MoU. Maybe we can get an IoU on a scrap piece of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Wasn't the whole back story with the $15m for Dathomir, that we sent the funds, paid and finalised everything and then they (being Dathomir) sent them back? Which is why we still hold them...
I think what happens it both parties agree to terms. Then the money is sent to a 'holding' account. Once the money is in this account the lawyers on both sides acknowledge its there. Once all signed by both parties the other party ( Dathomir ) then have access to that account with the money. To date they have not transferred from there to their own account so I guess AVZ lawyers still have access to it from transferring into it.
I dont think there's a huge conspiracy here for this money

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I think what happens it both parties agree to terms. Then the money is sent to a 'holding' account. Once the money is in this account the lawyers on both sides acknowledge its there. Once all signed by both parties the other party ( Dathomir ) then have access to that account with the money. To date they have not transferred from there to their own account so I guess AVZ lawyers still have access to it from transferring into it.
I dont think there's a huge conspiracy here for this money
20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

20231101_114234.jpg

20231101_114246.jpg

20231101_114258.jpg

20230318_093300.jpg

20230318_092237.jpg

20230318_092322.jpg

20230318_085728.jpg

20230318_085749.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
No I didn't

Like I said if we don't have the ML by the time the $11m runs out then it ain't coming. If we're still waiting for the MoU in a year we will be going the distance at the ICSID imo

And I don't think we will run out of cash. We will raise in suspension if need be however the dilution won't be as palatable as you suggest. And I've said before if we need to go the distance at the ICSID management most likely have a contingency strategy that will return us to trading come what may.
How long does Nigel give MoU discussions ? Or what I call , ' Stalling Discussions '. Run AVZ dry discussions . Make a call Nigel , Imminently . 18 month of f--k around is enough .

Reactions: 15 users
Thanks Carlos, we really should start a sub thread with all of your gems and research.
Just got an email from MMGA. Anyone got some funny shit i can send back as a fuck you?

• Fire
  • Haha

Thaz

Regular
Looks the mmga crew got my email.

Glad it was me so I know one less other shareholder would have received it.

Screenshot_20231101_122624_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
From sg on crapper

Previously on Avz

Avzi acquired 15 percent stake in the manono project from Dathomir ( purchase of dathcom shares) via two validly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements “Dathomir spas “

Since august 2021 Avz has always implied it’s subsidiary avzi had duly COMPLETED, including PAYMENT and within the time period both Dathomir spas

All Avz presentations then went on to say its subsidiary avzi held 75 percent interest in dathcom until it announced a mining lic decree where it mentioned a tribunal ruling - carefully talking and saying Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and talking about legal title

of course avzi was involved and Avz decided to imply that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved - despite Avz Ltd claiming ownership and announcing it owned 75 percent of dathcom via its wholly owned subsidiary avzi in its announcements for well over one year

only resent Avz Ltd admitted fat tail accusations that there was a tribunal ruling and high court ruling in drc which did not go in its favour, fines and court charges against a director of the company who actually is standing for rejection at next agm- Avz again dismiss these tribunal and court rulings in the basis that Avz Ltd wasn’t involved and stating that the two duly executed sale and purchase agreements required any dispute be taken to the icc for arbitration and that these rulings against avzi never really disclosed in proper detail or correctly to the market prior to suspension are invalid and Avz is off the the icc to sort it out and affirm its ownership of the 15 percent interest in dathcom purchases from Dathomir via duly executed and completed sale and purchase agreements including payment

In todays Halloween episode- like it doesn’t mean anything- Avz announces in it’s quarterly activities report and cashflow report - under corporate

that it’s lawyer in the drc- still holds 20 m usd dollar for the benefit of Dathomir for completion of the dathomir spas

so Avz has gone from we competed including payment to our lawyer is still holding 20 m cash for the benefit of Dathomir for completion

Avz should have disclosed this back in august 2021- it hasn’t completed - the consideration is still sitting in our lawyers bank account and we are in dispute

uuuuck and these guys want a tick on the remuneration report and re election

and others over the internet never right since it went into suspension are excited as to the current cash position and appointment of advisor to raise capital adding in the 20 m held in a trust account for a transaction that never actually settled

for Avz to Just casually drop this detail in corporate for the very first time since it claimed in august 2021 to have completed on time and including payment the Dathomir spas for 20 m usd is surely warranted if shareholder and regulatory questions about true and proper disclosure

Who would have purchased knowing back in august 2021 that the deals to purchase 15 percent additional shares in dathcom from Dathomir didn’t actually compete- the consideration for whatever reason was sitting in an escrow account and that Avz just seemed to sign over a share certificate which was ultimately rejected by a drc tribunal and court - I how do you sign over a share certificate if your lawyer still has the money and your disputing the agreements with the vendor

But

not disclosed because Avz said without merit and in the wrong court

seriously Avz directors and the asic and asx should be having a long meeting and fools on internet claiming 2o m held for the benefit of Dathomir as capital for short and medium term potential need to be ignored

why anyone would give a vote yes to remuneration report and reflect some of these directors who have withheld so much information is beyond me

competed including payment in august 2021 but the payment is still being held by its lawyer for the benefit of dahomir and completion of the agreements on the 31 st October 2023!

shsssssh

don’t miss next weeks episode - who knows what details wil

Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to recall that the payment was made and duly completed and the deal was done.

Subsequently and after the payment was received the recipient decided to return the money.

However, I could be wrong.

SilentOne

Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The contract could state that completion is reached when payment is made into escrow and is available to the seller to draw down. There must be a logical explanation. AVZ can't make them request the funds be transferred to their account from the escrow acount.

• Thinking

Misfits

Regular
Looks the mmga crew got my email.

Glad it was me so I know one less other shareholder would have received it.

View attachment 48492
HAHAHA, I thought I would check my junk folder, and sure enough there was an email too. Where it belongs.

Reactions: 11 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Thanks Carlos, we really should start a sub thread with all of your gems and research.

There’s already around 30 of them but like you, no one ever looks at them

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom