AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Ben did a good job explaining the situation and was much more diplomatic then I would have been. Especially relating to Tom Richardson the twat

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Pokok

Regular
For me, it went straight to Junk folder,

I guess I shouldn't disturb it there and let it enjoy the companies of tinder and halloween dates ( and no, I was never on tinder same way I never opted for emails from MMAGGOTs)

View attachment 48551
I feel very left out so far no email from THEM or Tinder or Halloween Date

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Scoota30

Regular

Great exposure to get a bit of the story out there, to get the complete ins and outs of the story to the public though they would need to do a full 2 hour podcast with an investor. I vote @Carlos Danger to go on next. maybe they could even get you a bit of the bubbly....!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Miljew91

Regular
So who is the fruitloop?

My initial thoughts are Der Giest & 247 personas
Sportsbet is paying $1.01 for dergoose

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
What you guys mean fruitloop? You talking about the guy in the interview talking about $avz? He seemed pretty rational to me

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
What you guys mean fruitloop? You talking about the guy in the interview talking about $avz? He seemed pretty rational to me
They mentioned they interviewed another guy first but he was a fruit loop.

Maybe this guy got a bit nervous being interviewed, I feel like he wanted to say much more.
But I wish we could get someone who would really lay down how sinster the whole situation is.
Yes you have to be non bias to be seen as credible, but there's plenty of jaw dropping information that could have been shared, and would have been great to get out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
I feel very left out so far no email from THEM or Tinder or Halloween Date
Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 10.10.31 AM.png

I want to clarify ONE MORE THING beside not on Tinder and MMAGGOT's approved list, I am not in my 50s .... yet....

So, that 50+ love, I do welcome and appreciate but I want to be honest and upfront unlike the MMAGGOTs...

Seth Meyers Ugh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 48574

I want to clarify ONE MORE THING beside not on Tinder and MMAGGOT's approved list, I am not in my 50s .... yet....

So, that 50+ love, I do welcome and appreciate but I want to be honest and upfront unlike the MMAGGOTs...

1698884469741.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
View attachment 48574

You should be replying to Juicy Bubble Butt , she sounds nice 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
They mentioned they interviewed another guy first but he was a fruit loop.

Maybe this guy got a bit nervous being interviewed, I feel like he wanted to say much more.
But I wish we could get someone who would really lay down how sinster the whole situation is.
Yes you have to be non bias to be seen as credible, but there's plenty of jaw dropping information that could have been shared, and would have been great to get out there.
My money is on tolate. he is the OG fruitloop

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TheCount

Regular
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.47.45 am.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.47.53 am.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.01 am.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.10 am.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.18 am.png
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.26 am.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Spikerama

Regular
I've created a monster🤭

View attachment 48575

Guys come on we need stop this kind of stuff now.

It's derogatory and offensive and certainly not helping our cause.

You don't need to photoshop stuff or create monsters like this. All the facts are there. Just think of interesting ways to draw attention to them without resorting to cheap tricks like this.

My advice would be to remove this immediately before it gets in the wrong hands.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

BEISHA

Top 20
If the MMGA goons (Massive Money Grubbing Arseholes) have enough votes to vote themselves up then by corollary they have enough votes to vote everyone else down

Why Deboss keeps muddying the waters rather than listen to management on how to vote is beyond me

The outcome we want is NO MMGA goons at all and our FIVE board endorsed nominees to get a seat at the table (2 re-elected + the 3 recently appointed and having to nominate)

It's simple and management have clearly advised how they want you to vote
I am not sure why you or anyone else is fixated on DEBOSS...........he is a farken clown who knows nothing more than anyone else and using his 40m shares and possibly advising his chiro bum chum ( 20m shares ) to go against what the BOD endorses......thats in the fuckwit category if you asked me !!

I got my " HOW TO VOTE CARD " in the mail yesterday, just for anyone who is still confused by what is a very straight forward process, I will quote from the horses mouth....

"BOARD ENDORSED CANDIDATES ...........are Graeme Johnston, Dr John Clarke, Dr Casta Tungaraza, Serge Ngandu and her exellency Salome Sijaona. Your support for the board endorsed candidates is a vote for stability and progress"

"What has beren communicated to your board is that, if elected, FAT TAIL NOMINEES would pursue a strategy that would not be capable of implementation and, even if it were capable of implementation, would see a material destruction in value for shareholders, with this value being transferred to various foreign state and non state backed agencies.

So why anyone would be fool hardy to vote for anyone outside of the board endorsed candidates is beyond me...

face-palm-omg.gif

And you know what ?

You dont even have to tick any boxes, cause its all been done for you, just sign your name, state your email address , contact details , date and post it to AUTOMIC, GPO BOX 5193, SYDNEY, NSW 2001

simple-easy.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Ashlee

Regular
I've created a monster🤭

View attachment 48575
I can’t believe how childish you can be, this type of posts do nothing for our cause you should hang your head in shame.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
View attachment 48574

Nothing wrong with older Women or Men pending which way you swing 🤓😛Checked my junk mail …fucking boring compared to yours 🤷‍♂️😐

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
From this announcement it looks like Nigel is folding under pressure. A "negotiated resolution"?

I can't believe they are actually considering this.

1698888348341.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
From this announcement it looks like Nigel is folding under pressure. A "negotiated resolution"?

I can't believe they are actually considering this.

View attachment 48587
If it moves things forward and saves 6 - 12 months I'm all for a resolution

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
  • Sad

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It "feels" like there is some wiggle room in the negotiations????

Might be positive progress

• Thinking
Top Bottom