AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
What role was Célestin Kibeya Kabemba promoted to by The President again? Title I need.
super asshole, to fuck everything over and hopefully get away with it.
He forgot he is dealing with a fukkin rugby player from Tasmania who goes for those huge fukkin nuts and rips them off with a smile.
Fukkin wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Mate already in WA, so should get some good seats!
Setting up camp in Fenians 4 weeks in advance??
You will be complately fukked out of ur brain on the Irish piss when the AGM starts.
If you need mouth to mouth, I got somewhere some stuff to cover your face, so I don't get scared out of my brains.
I gotta be sober to fuk them mmga clowns off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
So he's still General Director?

As of 23 August 2023 was "Céléstin Kibeya as Managing Director." based on translate

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
Yup, if MMGA have the numbers, then they win and their votes will be against everyone else and we lose, so the board ends up with 3 clowns, Nigel and Rhett.

There will be thousands of disconnected voters who, if they bother to vote, will simply do as they were advised to by the BoD. Under those circumstances, none of the non-endorsed candidates have a shitshow anyway, (despite us loving them all).

It's more important to actually ensure we harness enough voters to vote (as endorsed by the BoD), than to get cute with strategies. The BoD will then be precisely as it is now, no more, no less
Don't want to sound all conspiracy theory but (always watch for the but) if MMGA have enough votes to get on the BOD then our register has been deliberately infiltrated by hostile chinese actors and FIRB should be all over it, the decision should be halted and investigated.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Do you trust the BOD to be able to execute a good raise during suspension? Because I don’t. We’ll be raising at 10 cents or so.
Another 4.5c disaster class incoming....
Fuck yeah bring back the old days

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20

Misfits

Regular
I. Eli
What happened to the 50 mil atm. I didn't see any mention of that. It would probably handy about now.i
I
What happened to the 50 mil atm. I didn't see any mention of that. It would probably handy about now.
I believe we need to be trading to have access to the ATM

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular
Ok so it's always bugged me that we've never had an English version of the CCK bribe tape. So I made one.

Translation is still a bit off but it's as close as I can get it after days of faffing around trying to get it right.

Youtube video is no good for twitter so there's also a direct download link you can save the raw file to your device of choice.

Happy to take feedback and constructive criticism.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD https://we.tl/t-Jk5AR0fDxf

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

TDITD

Top 20
Ok so it's always bugged me that we've never had an English version of the CCK bribe tape. So I made one.

Translation is still a bit off but it's as close as I can get it after days of faffing around trying to get it right.

Youtube video is no good for twitter so there's also a direct download link you can save the raw file to your device of choice.

This is great work mate. 👏

TDITD

Top 20
This from Jens is pretty spot on imo

Screenshot_20231031_225259_X.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
Maybe Deboss has received some Brown paper bags?
Fuck is there brown paper bags going around ???

Maybe I’ll get my money back that way 🧐

Just Joking unless it’s worth it…

Ahh everyone has a price right ???

Sucks but true..

GLTAH

View attachment 48461

None of that money in escrow is accessible unless we give up on the Dathomir 15% and / or the CATH deal. Which would effectively mean giving up on the ML as not winning the Dathomir arbitration would open up a can of worms within the DRC and without CATH we will struggle to find another buyer for part of Dathcom while all this bullshit is going on imo

Cominiere won't pay their fines at the ICC. Do they even have 20m and counting?

Quarterly says bod have appointed a firm to lead efforts to raise funding for AVZ's near term working capital and legal requirements. Sounds like dilution to me.

Reactions: 14 users
I. Eli

I

I believe we need to be trading to have access to the ATM
Correct. From my research it appears that in the usual course of business on an actively trading stock, the company can raise funds via ATM by instructing the ATM agent to sell some shares (issued to the ATM agent) at a predetermined price at the market in its behalf and have the proceeds passed on to the company.

DYOR IMO

• Thinking
Correct. From my research it appears that in the usual course of business on an actively trading stock, the company can raise funds via ATM by instructing the ATM agent to sell some shares (issued to the ATM agent) at a predetermined price at the market in its behalf and have the proceeds passed on to the company.

DYOR IMO
I think it is not a determined price. It is the current market price. ATM is at "at the market. You have to trade. The higher the price, the higher the reward.

So start trading again (at the Moment) just to gain acess to the ATM is not a good idea

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan

View attachment 48461

We can’t touch the Dathomir money as we adamant we paid in full so money not ours.
If CATH are in any way shape or form in cahoots with other Chinese entities they will demand the $20mil break fee.
So no, we don’t have access to 20-40m at all imo

BRICK

Regular

Spike!

Thhis is awesome!
You could make a careeer out of this but looks like from your twitter handle you already have!

Only thing that i thought may be good is to keep the translated text on the screen a little longer after each translation (for those of us a little slower to read?)

Reactions: 6 users

pow4ade

Regular
Good sign she’s meeting with the MoM as well, hopefully Minoli can explain the good work Australian mining companies can do
Just depends how persuasive she is with 29 years of diplomatic experience under her belt. Hopefully she's more than just a token diversity appointment. Whatever, she's a migrant success story:

And I could never have imagined that I would one day be privileged to be the Australian Ambassador in Zimbabwe, leading the team prosecuting Australia’s interests in south-east Africa.

https://www.75yearsaustraliasrilanka.com/75/how-i-became-an-australian-ambassador

Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Fuck is there brown paper bags going around ???

Maybe I’ll get my money back that way 🧐

Just Joking unless it’s worth it…

Ahh everyone has a price right ???

Sucks but true..

GLTAH
Avoid the brown paper bags with the dog shit in them. Those are reserved for MMGA.

twin-bags.jpg

• Haha

Chilla

Regular
None of that money in escrow is accessible unless we give up on the Dathomir 15% and / or the CATH deal. Which would effectively mean giving up on the ML as not winning the Dathomir arbitration would open up a can of worms within the DRC and without CATH we will struggle to find another buyer for part of Dathcom while all this bullshit is going on imo

Cominiere won't pay their fines at the ICC. Do they even have 20m and counting?

Quarterly says bod have appointed a firm to lead efforts to raise funding for AVZ's near term working capital and legal requirements. Sounds like dilution to me.
Any dilution should be offset by the cancellation of 60 million shares previously issued as collateral for the ATM Facility when it expires end of Feb.

So no big deal….should be neutral or negative dilution.

• Thinking
Top Bottom