Oh dear MMGA....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

j.l

Regular
Cominiere's main reasoning for the purported termination of the JVA is the non performance of AVZ in handing over financial records within 90 days upon request and most likely some of the other claims in this letter from December 2022 that the MoM cited in the cancellation decrees as far as I'm aware

View attachment 48376
View attachment 48377
View attachment 48378
View attachment 48379

The only reference to 'Force Majeur' that I have seen in official documents is in the now confirmed by AVZ to be real new ministerial decree purportedly renewing the PR for Cominiere but it is listed on the citation for CAMI not the Kalemie high court decision

View attachment 48382
View attachment 48380
View attachment 48386

We really need a copy of the high court decision to know why the purported termination of the Dathcom JVA was allowed within the DRC. Not that it matters to our good legal title since a termination claim raised by Cominiere for non performance by AVZ must go through arbitration at the ICC under Article 18.3 then Article 11 of the Dathcom JVA.

View attachment 48383
View attachment 48384
View attachment 48385

Roger that.

I was probably confusing the "war in the north" bit with Game of Thrones.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Sorry to disappoint :ROFLMAO:

I was hoping the Tommy story had come out while I was at work.

Great announcement today, a nice big please go and fuck yourselves to all that are against us.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Good bit of info on the emergency relief from the crapper

1698652795455.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Seems like it’s just a “snippet” that is shown (AI?) rather than an article or story

1698657623766.jpeg

Reactions: 15 users
Seems like it’s just a “snippet” that is shown (AI?) rather than an article or story

View attachment 48391
Yeah as if Tommy or his dipshit editor would ever let the words 'AVZ is correct and Jin Cheng is not and never has been a shareholder in Dathcom' be written in the opinion pieces masquerading as journalism at the AFR

Boatman's original prediction that all of Tommy's snide attitude has been based on is looking more and more stupid by the day

MMCS - Gone
Zijin - Gone awaiting confirmation
Dathomir - Next imo

20231030_203533.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Mute22

Regular
I'm really hoping things are darkest before the dawn.

Our enemies are taking every opportunity to twist the knife - the lengths they are willing to stoop to are far beyond what I would have thought are even possible. You have to give them credit for the ingenuity they continue to show, for the longest while the lengths they were going to really solidified in my mind how much potential value we are sitting on here.

I know some of you are in this for the long haul, having held since 2018 I am coming to the end of my ability to cope with the opportunity cost mentally and emotionally. As a young guy my entire future is currently on hold and if I'm being honest I would take some kind of buyout as I am sure many other holders would.

Even with a MOU I cannot see a clear path to get this to mining this side of 2028. I am really hoping that this game of chicken is between all parties is coming to a close and the DRC can no longer let this resource sit idle.

The only consolation I can see is even if we had ML and were on the path to mining, with lithium prices what they are I doubt we would be trading at ATH anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Scoota30

Regular
I'm really hoping things are darkest before the dawn.

Our enemies are taking every opportunity to twist the knife - the lengths they are willing to stoop to are far beyond what I would have thought are even possible. You have to give them credit for the ingenuity they continue to show, for the longest while the lengths they were going to really solidified in my mind how much potential value we are sitting on here.

I know some of you are in this for the long haul, having held since 2018 I am coming to the end of my ability to cope with the opportunity cost mentally and emotionally. As a young guy my entire future is currently on hold and if I'm being honest I would take some kind of buyout as I am sure many other holders would.

Even with a MOU I cannot see a clear path to get this to mining this side of 2028. I am really hoping that this game of chicken is between all parties is coming to a close and the DRC can no longer let this resource sit idle.

The only consolation I can see is even if we had ML and were on the path to mining, with lithium prices what they are I doubt we would be trading at ATH anyway.
Hold the line Mute, the whole concept of the MoU is that the DRC Gov cave to our diplomatic threat today regarding the opportunity to give us what we want before we go to the ICSID for an emergency relief iniunction and the possibility of no turning back - A.K.A the DRC's dreams of a battery value chain that involve partners that aren't Chinese are toast, as well as Felix's favourite slogan "the solution country".

The MoU, if given to us, would mean IMO we get FID/start construction in the first half of next year.

Plenty of great people here to reach out to aswell in DM's who are going through the same feelings and emotions if you need a chinwag and support 👍🏼

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Mute22

Regular
Hold the line Mute, the whole concept of the MoU is that the DRC Gov cave to our diplomatic threat today regarding the opportunity to give us what we want before we go to the ICSID for an emergency relief iniunction and the possibility of no turning back - A.K.A the DRC's dreams of a battery value chain that involve partners that aren't Chinese are toast, as well as Felix's favourite slogan "the solution country".

The MoU, if given to us, would mean IMO we get FID/start construction in the first half of next year.

Plenty of great people here to reach out to aswell in DM's who are going through the same feelings and emotions if you need a chinwag and support 👍🏼
Thanks Scoota,

Not trying to start a pity party. It's probably not been good for my mental health, but I have read every single post on HC and this forum since 2018.

I have tried to stay away during suspension, but 1 month turns into 3, into 6 and so on with no significant news. I feel like if I didn't have you lads and ladies here I would have lost it.

March 2022 I got married and was on my honeymoon when things hit the fan. I didn't even have reception where I was to be aware the bottom was falling out of my investment. I went from the happiest month of my life to where we are now. The idea that I could have sold and been living mortgage free before 30 is wearing on me especially with how tough other personal elements of life have been over the past 18 months.

Always a lurker, I just wanted to thank all the regular posters who come here with positive energy and putting up the good fight. To those reading this who aren't coping, take my advice and take some time away from the forums - even if it's only 1 month.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I know some of you are in this for the long haul, having held since 2018

2018? Noob!

Just kidding - we all have skin in the game here. GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
The one thing that trips me up is , The President was aware of the Corruption within Cominiere and still promoted CKK . CKK being the cousin of the President's right hand man . The head of Cominiere being the President's cousin . Cominiere is now rat f--king AVZ / Dathcom . All the while the ICC is in play and threat of ICSID hangs over their heads knowing they can't win . What does it tell you about their mind set ? My question now is not if we go to ICSID but when ? That call starts with Nigel having had enough of the f--k around . Cominiere/Zijin claiming the Mining Camp was a c--ts act .

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
Haven't heard from the MMAGOTS in a while.
Not since they obtained our email addresses without our permission.
I wonder if whoever has been following them around taking photos has obtained any evidence of their treachery yet. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Bray

Regular
Are they showing up to the AGM, who’s throwing hammers first
Anyone taking GoPros

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hey Nigel , you got any other plans for AVZ besides the DRC ? Anything up your sleeve ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Are they showing up to the AGM, who’s throwing hammers first
Anyone taking GoPros
I'll go with a ZERO % chance of those c--ts showing up .

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Thanks Scoota,

Not trying to start a pity party. It's probably not been good for my mental health, but I have read every single post on HC and this forum since 2018.

I have tried to stay away during suspension, but 1 month turns into 3, into 6 and so on with no significant news. I feel like if I didn't have you lads and ladies here I would have lost it.

March 2022 I got married and was on my honeymoon when things hit the fan. I didn't even have reception where I was to be aware the bottom was falling out of my investment. I went from the happiest month of my life to where we are now. The idea that I could have sold and been living mortgage free before 30 is wearing on me especially with how tough other personal elements of life have been over the past 18 months.

Always a lurker, I just wanted to thank all the regular posters who come here with positive energy and putting up the good fight. To those reading this who aren't coping, take my advice and take some time away from the forums - even if it's only 1 month.

Hang in their mate, I was in the same boat and took months away partly because of work but also to evict Zijin from the free rental they moved into in my head.

If there's one thing those no talent ass clowns from MMGA have achieved it's bringing me back to hurl abuse on Twitter which is actually helping me mentally. I can highly recommend abusing them as a portal to vent.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom