AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Fat Tail fuck heads will be feverantly trying to rush out a response to discredit this announcement.
But it's a really strong and solid statement.

The only thing they can do now is lie, gaslight and bullshit.

They got NOTHING and this is a strong argument that our legal proceedings are of paramount impotance to maintain shareholder value.
The very thing Fat Fuck Holdings are trying to get dropped.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Randenj

DRC hoping fat tail will succeed IMO, going to wait for the AGM.

Just unbelieveable...

Hello DRC? You wrote these mining laws, they're YOUR FUCKING LAWS!
Why is it up to AVZ to enforce your own fucking laws, you absolute dumb cunts!
Talked to a few colleagues who were not up to date with the goings as they had only invested a smallish amounts. Combined, another couple of million votes in favour of BOD's advice went in today.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Azzler

Top 20
Apologies if I'm being a bit much lately, feeling a fair bit of rage over it all.🍍
It feels like a good and healthy thing to do though.
:mad:
:LOL:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Hi Carlos,

I always enjoy reading your contribution and analysis - I find you very insightful.

Yes, maybe you should have been a lawyer and of course there are others on here that are just as awesome.

SilentOne
Meow meow
cat-lion.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

marksmann007

Regular
Good strong clear announcement from AVZ.
I’m completely gobsmacked at the nerve of cominere that the area they conveniently decided to hand themselves in the North includes the core sample library, admin centre & mining camp as well! WTF!
If it wasn’t so bloody serious it’d be comical.
Proves to me just how moronic that CKK clown is.
That greedy grab puts us in an even stronger position proving & defending our rights & ownership.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Remark

Top 20
CKK is not the easiest man to find a good photo of.

I had a quiet day so I thought I'd have a play with PS.

A picture says a thousand words...

Celestin bes thandbag of cash.jpg

Feel free to post this on twitter/X.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Pokok

Regular
Apologies if I'm being a bit much lately, feeling a fair bit of rage over it all.🍍
It feels like a good and healthy thing to do though.
:mad:
:LOL:
Me also , I just want this to have an ending , 64 year old tradie , retirement tied up here , and sorry I sort of called out 2 other people here a few days ago but I always valued their opinion and was sort of missing their knowledge , so sorry , anyway am I close to telling my heartless boss who cares nothing for the men on site to fuck off , I paid their overtime last week because he chucked a sissy fit about overtime

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

j.l

Regular
I found this part to be a powerful statement:

"the decision by the High Court of Kalemie on 3 May 2023 ordering CAMI to register PR 13359 in
the name of Cominière is contrary to law because:
• it is based on the fact that the Dathcom JV was validly terminated which is incorrect (and will
be considered by the arbitral tribunal in ICC Case 27720/SP);

My memory is crap, but I recall reading somewhere that Cominiere invoked some form of force majeure clause (war in the north?) to anull the JVA.

Wonder how it will stand up...

It was probably more a case of "force du bag brown" (pronounced with French accent).

Reactions: 6 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular
My memory is crap, but I recall reading somewhere that Cominiere invoked some form of force majeure clause (war in the north?) to anull the JVA.

It was probably more a case of "force du bag brown" (pronounced with French accent).
Wont stand up anywhere because JV articles of association state disputes must go through ICC first before any other action.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Force du sac de brun.....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Oh my god!!

MMGA just got torn a big, fat, fucking new one as a little side show to that latest announcement from AVZ

Absolute fucking GOLD!!!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

j.l

Regular
Force du sac de brun.....:ROFLMAO:
I actually checked the translation for brown bag before writing that. It's "sac en papier marron."
Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular
Wont stand up anywhere because JV articles of association state disputes must go through ICC first before any other action.
Yeah I thought it implied there was something about FM that trumped it. Anyway, dodgy memory...

Doc

Master of Quan
Oh my god!!

MMGA just got torn a big, fat, fucking new one as a little side show to that latest announcement from AVZ

Absolute fucking GOLD!!!
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cominiere's main reasoning for the purported termination of the JVA is the non performance of AVZ in handing over financial records within 90 days upon request and most likely some of the other claims in this letter from December 2022 that the MoM cited in the cancellation decrees as far as I'm aware

20230406_103922.jpg

20230406_103940.jpg

20230406_103958.jpg

20230406_104014.jpg

The only reference to 'Force Majeure' that I have seen in official documents is in the now confirmed by AVZ to be real new ministerial decree purportedly renewing the PR for Cominiere but it is listed on the citation for CAMI not the Kalemie high court decision

20231030_164125.png

IMG_1570.jpeg-1.jpg

20231030_164938.jpg

We really need a copy of the high court decision to know why the purported termination of the Dathcom JVA was allowed within the DRC. Not that it matters to our good legal title since a termination claim raised by Cominiere for non performance by AVZ must go through arbitration at the ICC under Article 18.3 then Article 11.1 of the Dathcom JVA.

20230827_105709.jpg

20230716_101827.jpg

20230716_105049.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well surely MMGA aren't looking too flash after the last announcement when their whole strategy is to align themselves with the illegal carving off of the northern part of PR 13359, appeasing the corrupt activities of Cominiere and supporting Zijin!

They're fucking toast!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Hey mate, don't get ahead of yourself. Your lion stories leave a lot to be desired 😝
That was the point haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Well surely MMGA aren't looking too flash after the last announcement when their whole strategy is to align themselves with the illegal carving off of the northern part of PR 13359, appeasing the corrupt activities of Cominiere and supporting Zijin!

They're fucking toast!!!
Thought there were some juicy X posts or something

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom