AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
I wouldn't be too concerned about their social media presence, we seem to have them under control. The one retweet will be Lars who I imagine IRL is very much like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

View attachment 48286
rofl.gif

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agree, the board have been arrogant as fuck and will mostly likely be aided by mmga in that we have to band together rather than voting in line with their performance.

Nigel’s and Bens arrogance has got us fuck all thus far and I hope they see this.

(Ps, at least these 2 are in country)

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Sharing a quite balanced article out of China that a couple of the lads here tracked down .....

Published on 2023-10-25 14:19from snowball · Jiangsu
Follow _

Manono lithium mine shuffle,Zijin Mining receives equity rebalancing​

Walking Stone2023-10-24

$Zijin Mining (SH601899)$ issued an evening announcement yesterday,The company was invited to lead the exploration and development of the world-class lithium mine Manono Northeast Project.It is understood,Manono lithium mine PR13359 exploration rights have been returned and registered to Cominiere(Congo Mining Development Corporation)under one's name.According to the joint venture agreement between Zijin and Cominiere,The two parties hold the northeast part of the exploration right through Manono Lithium.(Exploration Rights No. PR15775),Among them, Zijin Mining holds 61% of the equity of the joint venture.,Cominiere holds 39% interest.

It was noted that Zijin Mining, which has always been strict in information disclosure, used the following words in its announcement:"Northeast part of the mining rights project",rather than the Northeast"A certain project".alert immediately,Mining rights were split!Some friends in the industry asked about this on WeChat,I took some time out from my busy schedule to type out a few paragraphs of text..

1-Significant reshuffle and division of mining rights.The original PR13359 was split into two,Cominiere acquires flagship resource area,Zijin obtains the best prospect exploration area in Northeast China.

The original outer exploration rights of Manono’s northeast extension and southwest extension were randomly cut up.,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy to divide outer extension;AVZ only retains the external extensions after castration,And its mineral rights are surrounded by exploration blocks of the Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.

18b657af9688ffef3fc4c9ee.jpg!800.jpg

18b657afa0a8fff03fe2e288.png!800.jpg

The two pictures above reflect the aftermath of the Manono incident,The mysterious operation of mineral rights changes in core areas.The original PR13359 was split into new PR13359 and PR15775,The former is owned by Cominiere,The latter is controlled and dominated by Zijin Mining through cooperative companies.The original peripheral PR4029 and PR4030 were cannibalized and divided.,AVZ currently holds only the yellow area in the picture above,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy holds green zone.

2- The flagship mining right PR13359 was taken back by the government,The discovered core lithium resources are fully controlled by Cominiere.Although the project is called Manono,However, the resources discovered by AVZ exploration are actually in the Kitotolo Pegmatite Belt.,rather than the Manono pegmatite belt.Areas where AVZ has carried out extensive exploration discoveries and submitted resource estimates in the past,Strictly limited to the lower left corner of the picture below,That is, in the Roche Dure pegmatite in the southwest area,The resource estimation results are shown in the table below.

18b657affee88b023fe733c8.png!800.jpg

18b657afe0b8fff13fe3653f.png!800.jpg

3- PR15775 controlled by Zijin Mining does not include proven high-grade lithium ore resources,However, the exposed Manono pegmatite zone,In addition, AVZ’s past exploration has already discovered mineralization through drilling.,Exploration prospects are very good.
18b657b005688b033fda5460.jpg!800.jpg

According to AVZ official website information,The MO17DD007 borehole constructed as early as 2017 discovered ore thickness of up to 251 meters in the Carriere de I'Este pegmatite in the Manono pegmatite belt.,Li2O grade is as high as 1.48%,Mineralization at 913 ppm tin grade.

3- Zijin Mining’s previous deal to purchase 15% of Dathcom’s shares was completed"reconciliation",The acquisition price of US$33.44 million was directly used to obtain 61% of the equity consideration of the PR15775 exploration rights project company..Zijin Mining becomes one of the foreign-funded enterprises that invested in the original Manono project,So far the only company that has received equity rebalancing.

4-Commentary and analysis of future trends of the Manono lithium mine incident:
Zijin Mining has occupied the mining news attention of Chinese people for nearly two months.,First, PNG’s Porgera gold mine won new mining rights,Then the investment in the Manono lithium mine project was rebalanced and equity repaid,Demonstrate the ability of large international mining companies to respond to and resolve national risks.

This operation of the Democratic Republic of the Congo government is quite outrageous.,Obviously there is someone behind the scenes to help;Both sides,Can advance or retreat!

Government-related transfer of 15% stake in Zijin Mining received amicable settlement and equity rebalancing payment.The core lithium ore resources discovered by the original AVZ are classified into the new PR13559 and are controlled by Cominiere,Not moving for now.One side can still continue negotiations with the Australian government or AVZ listed companies with strong international influence,On the one hand, we can still wait quietly for the outcome of the international arbitration in Paris..after all,Under strong diplomatic pressure from the Five Eyes alliance countries,The Congolese government will not make any rash decisions in the short term..This leaves a way for AVZ to regain the Roche Dure core mineral resources of the Manono project in some way in the future..

Due to settlement and equity rebalancing,Zijin Mining seems to have temporarily withdrawn from investment in the core Roche Dure lithium mine.,Of course, we do not rule out seeking investment in the future..But to some extent,Zijin Mining currently occupies a favorable track.Obtain very favorable prospecting rights,And won the development rights of hydropower stations in the region,The highway to Manono is also advancing.Zijin Mining is racing against time,If PR15775 obtains exploration findings as soon as possible,and build the mine quickly,In the future, obtaining the development rights of the core resources in the new PR13559 will occupy the first-mover advantage..

AVZ is under great pressure now!From a legal perspective,The current embarrassing situation is that the mining rights of the projects that were originally controlled have been divided and divided, leaving only the useless narrow corridor of the second ring road.,and surrounded by three peripheral rings controlled by Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.Faced with capital market shareholders again"Inadequate, timely and transparent disclosure"Waiting for prosecution.same,Today’s ASX disclosure still did not mention the latest mineral rights split and split..

The future of the Manono lithium mine remains unclear.Reconciliation of the dispute over the transfer of 15% equity of the original project company,Removes obstacles for AVZ to assert reasonable expectations of its future 66% stake.Have a premonition,The Congolese government is eager to seek political and economic support from the West,At the same time, due to political pressure from the United States and other Western countries,,It is likely that the new PR13559 will eventually be subjected to a series of harsh conditions"transfer"at AVZ.Sure enough,Zijin Mining is likely to be able to protect its interests in it

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
This operation of the Democratic Republic of the Congo government is quite outrageous.,Obviously there is someone behind the scenes to help;Both sides,Can advance or retreat!

Government-related transfer of 15% stake in Zijin Mining received amicable settlement and equity rebalancing payment.The core lithium ore resources discovered by the original AVZ are classified into the new PR13559 and are controlled by Cominiere,Not moving for now.One side can still continue negotiations with the Australian government or AVZ listed companies with strong international influence,On the one hand, we can still wait quietly for the outcome of the international arbitration in Paris..after all,Under strong diplomatic pressure from the Five Eyes alliance countries,The Congolese government will not make any rash decisions in the short term..This leaves a way for AVZ to regain the Roche Dure core mineral resources of the Manono project in some way in the future..
images.jpeg-19 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sharing a quite balanced article out of China that a couple of the lads here tracked down .....

Follow _

Walking Stone2023-10-24

$Zijin Mining (SH601899)$ issued an evening announcement yesterday,The company was invited to lead the exploration and development of the world-class lithium mine Manono Northeast Project.It is understood,Manono lithium mine PR13359 exploration rights have been returned and registered to Cominiere(Congo Mining Development Corporation)under one's name.According to the joint venture agreement between Zijin and Cominiere,The two parties hold the northeast part of the exploration right through Manono Lithium.(Exploration Rights No. PR15775),Among them, Zijin Mining holds 61% of the equity of the joint venture.,Cominiere holds 39% interest.

It was noted that Zijin Mining, which has always been strict in information disclosure, used the following words in its announcement:"Northeast part of the mining rights project",rather than the Northeast"A certain project".alert immediately,Mining rights were split!Some friends in the industry asked about this on WeChat,I took some time out from my busy schedule to type out a few paragraphs of text..

1-Significant reshuffle and division of mining rights.The original PR13359 was split into two,Cominiere acquires flagship resource area,Zijin obtains the best prospect exploration area in Northeast China.

The original outer exploration rights of Manono’s northeast extension and southwest extension were randomly cut up.,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy to divide outer extension;AVZ only retains the external extensions after castration,And its mineral rights are surrounded by exploration blocks of the Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.

The two pictures above reflect the aftermath of the Manono incident,The mysterious operation of mineral rights changes in core areas.The original PR13359 was split into new PR13359 and PR15775,The former is owned by Cominiere,The latter is controlled and dominated by Zijin Mining through cooperative companies.The original peripheral PR4029 and PR4030 were cannibalized and divided.,AVZ currently holds only the yellow area in the picture above,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy holds green zone.

2- The flagship mining right PR13359 was taken back by the government,The discovered core lithium resources are fully controlled by Cominiere.Although the project is called Manono,However, the resources discovered by AVZ exploration are actually in the Kitotolo Pegmatite Belt.,rather than the Manono pegmatite belt.Areas where AVZ has carried out extensive exploration discoveries and submitted resource estimates in the past,Strictly limited to the lower left corner of the picture below,That is, in the Roche Dure pegmatite in the southwest area,The resource estimation results are shown in the table below.

3- PR15775 controlled by Zijin Mining does not include proven high-grade lithium ore resources,However, the exposed Manono pegmatite zone,In addition, AVZ’s past exploration has already discovered mineralization through drilling.,Exploration prospects are very good.

According to AVZ official website information,The MO17DD007 borehole constructed as early as 2017 discovered ore thickness of up to 251 meters in the Carriere de I'Este pegmatite in the Manono pegmatite belt.,Li2O grade is as high as 1.48%,Mineralization at 913 ppm tin grade.

3- Zijin Mining’s previous deal to purchase 15% of Dathcom’s shares was completed"reconciliation",The acquisition price of US$33.44 million was directly used to obtain 61% of the equity consideration of the PR15775 exploration rights project company..Zijin Mining becomes one of the foreign-funded enterprises that invested in the original Manono project,So far the only company that has received equity rebalancing.

Zijin Mining has occupied the mining news attention of Chinese people for nearly two months.,First, PNG’s Porgera gold mine won new mining rights,Then the investment in the Manono lithium mine project was rebalanced and equity repaid,Demonstrate the ability of large international mining companies to respond to and resolve national risks.

Due to settlement and equity rebalancing,Zijin Mining seems to have temporarily withdrawn from investment in the core Roche Dure lithium mine.,Of course, we do not rule out seeking investment in the future..But to some extent,Zijin Mining currently occupies a favorable track.Obtain very favorable prospecting rights,And won the development rights of hydropower stations in the region,The highway to Manono is also advancing.Zijin Mining is racing against time,If PR15775 obtains exploration findings as soon as possible,and build the mine quickly,In the future, obtaining the development rights of the core resources in the new PR13559 will occupy the first-mover advantage..

AVZ is under great pressure now!From a legal perspective,The current embarrassing situation is that the mining rights of the projects that were originally controlled have been divided and divided, leaving only the useless narrow corridor of the second ring road.,and surrounded by three peripheral rings controlled by Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.Faced with capital market shareholders again"Inadequate, timely and transparent disclosure"Waiting for prosecution.same,Today’s ASX disclosure still did not mention the latest mineral rights split and split..

The future of the Manono lithium mine remains unclear.Reconciliation of the dispute over the transfer of 15% equity of the original project company,Removes obstacles for AVZ to assert reasonable expectations of its future 66% stake.Have a premonition,The Congolese government is eager to seek political and economic support from the West,At the same time, due to political pressure from the United States and other Western countries,,It is likely that the new PR13559 will eventually be subjected to a series of harsh conditions"transfer"at AVZ.Sure enough,Zijin Mining is likely to be able to protect its interests in it
"Sharing a quite balanced article out of China"

I am assuming you are being facetious......;)

lies.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Follow _

Walking Stone2023-10-24

Thanks for posting that information @Retrobyte. The last 8 pages have been filled by people who have nothing more than complaining and uninformed opinions to offer

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Thanks for posting that information @Retrobyte. The last 4 pages have been filled by people who have nothing more than complaining and uninformed opinions to offer

Great contribution Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Hudnut

Regular
Beisha you said " agree Doc, Nigel even stated that we could be in construction this year" that was last year since then all the corrupt actors have turned up so don't blame the BOD as they didn't see it coming. Anyone here that can see into the future please post.

Bullshit. There were a number of things they were aware of. They were hoping it would go away.

Wow what a touchy prick you are

Was there a troll using that black panther profile pick under another name in the past? Sees vaguely familiar? Need better memory.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

geo_au

Regular
So, whats happening on Monday please, in that case:rolleyes::rolleyes:
we should all have a better understanding of all concerns raised and hopefully to our satisfaction. BTW it could take a little longer than Monday as the write up will be comprehensive.

we should all have a better understanding of all concerns raised and hopefully to our satisfaction. BTW it could take a little longer than Monday as the write up will be comprehensive.
From you or from AVZ, or from whoever said they have all the Intel on how everyone is connected?

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

John25

Regular
As Usual
1698570085628.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure if this one has been shared but I will take it down if so.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/com...drc-licence-disputed-lithium-mine-2023-10-25/

1698570672523.gif

#FuckZijin

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
From you or from AVZ, or from whoever said they have all the Intel on how everyone is connected?
Well I have never read anything factual written by geo, so not holding my breath

I would think AVZ need to address the latest developments around 13359/15575 and also the apparent trespassing onto the hydro station. Might also get something out of ICC and/or ICSID

These are jmt’s, so don’t hold me to it

As for the cockteasing threat of releasing salacious scandal re Tommy, klaus, Z, Celestine, boatman, and Liarlars, it will do nothing to promote getting the ML imo, so will be another fucking sideshow. It’s fairly obvious who it is and I hope he doesn’t tie it back to TSE members or AVZ

But I can’t wait to hear it. Fuck we need some comedy 😛 🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Ulli

Go and fuck yourself sparrow dick and go fuck yourself TSE. Last time I pay any money to you fuckers.
AND FUCK ZIJIN
Ohhh...what a friendly conversation...respect...idiot.

All other normal people I wish a wonderful Sunday evening, and a good start in the new week.
Greetings from Germany

• Fire
Top Bottom