AVZ Discussion 2022

Dave Evans

Regular
What if the 3 stooges are a smoke screen and they want you to vote the other fuckers instead. Just do what the BOD say.
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
793C0224-87EF-43CF-89FE-039F7AC9F3B2.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
A twitter account that’s just been opened with 21 followers.

Charbella

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

j.l

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Let's be honest though, the wages drawn have been fucking insulting to those paying for those wages (Us). Wages for NOTHING so far. Wages for PAIN?
That's all current shareholders have, pain.
It is a good message to send to BoD and I am about to change my vote to against for resolution #1, but I'm having this conversation to see If someone can convince me otherwise.

They'll have to be responsible not to get another 25% vote next agm wont they?

Honestly, how the FUCK are they paying themselves amongst the top wages for board members ASX wide, while producing absolutely SQUAT!?
ZERO! NOTHING but absolute agony and pain for shareholders????
Fuck sake man.
They need their heads and asses slapped BIG time.
They already have enough in performance shares, to give them incentive to succeed.
THEY ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH INCENTIVE!

If they need extra bonus to continue working, then it means they dont believe they can succeed.
If they need bonuses to keep working, it means they don't see any value in their performance shares.
It means we're all fucked.
If so, fuck them too!
"It is a good message to send to BoD and I am about to change my vote to against for resolution #1, but I'm having this conversation to see If someone can convince me otherwise."

Sending a message to the BOD would have been more appropriate at the 2022 AGM, when it was obvious to all and sundry that the BOD had failed in its CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE responsibilities.......;)

That has been my only gripe.

However, this upcoming AGM is not the time to " send a message ", now is the time to support our BOD as they fight off multiple evils and get a good result for shareholders....pain staking slow as it may be.

We all need to galvanise together, not fracture.

stay-strong-fist-pump.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I just hope Nigel approaches this AGM with alot more humility and respect. BoD came across extremely arrogant last year, mocking questions, not answering questions and some snide answers.
Nigel needs to get up there and be honest, respectful and humble. Answer all the questions respectful Nigel and Co. some of us are hurting financially because of this
I agree Doc, Nigel even stated that we could be in construction this year........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Whilst i support the BOD fully, last years AGM attendees were as passive as fuck, except for @Scoota30 , @tonster66 and of course moi who asked some tough questions.

Hoping the attendees this year will be on mass and vocal to garner the TRUTH METRE from our BOD who should be humble and obliging to a T.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
"It is a good message to send to BoD and I am about to change my vote to against for resolution #1, but I'm having this conversation to see If someone can convince me otherwise."

Sending a message to the BOD would have been more appropriate at the 2022 AGM, when it was obvious to all and sundry that the BOD had failed in its CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE responsibilities.......;)

That has been my only gripe.

However, this upcoming AGM is not the time to " send a message ", now is the time to support our BOD as they fight off multiple evils and get a good result for shareholders....pain staking slow as it may be.

We all need to galvanise together, not fracture.

View attachment 48312

imo
Yeah I was on the piss a bit when I wrote this and feeling pretty angry about their very large wages.
I'm still not sure how I should vote on #1, but I don't think voting against #1 would fracture us as the real threat is anyone voting in the 3 chinese puppets.
And on that front everyone is unanimously in agreement.

I'm just saying it's not a fracturing conversation.
Maybe they shouldnt have awarded themselves these bonuses on top of their massive wages while still producing absolutely zero results for shareholders.
I really feel it's time they felt some pain there, though I'd hardly call it pain.

Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Are you okay? Are you with us or MMGA?
I can confirm @tonster66 is definitely with us, LTH and one of the very few on this forum who could be bothered to show up and ask questions at the previous AGM and he is perfectly entitled to be " NOT OK " as i am sure everyone here is NOT OK with the current ongoing predicament.....;)

Rightly or wrongly, its perfectly OK to express ones emotions here, its been a tough 18 months.!!

I gotta say, Friday nights posts never disappoints....

popcorn.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I agree Doc, Nigel even stated that we could be in construction this year........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Whilst i support the BOD fully, last years AGM attendees were as passive as fuck, except for @Scoota30 , @tonster66 and of course moi who asked some tough questions.

Hoping the attendees this year will be on mass and vocal to garner the TRUTH METRE from our BOD who should be humble and obliging to a T.

imo
Plus they ignored on mass the questions from
Those of us attending via the webinar,

• Fire

Hemicuda

Regular
Plus they ignored on mass the questions from
Those of us attending via the webinar,
That smug fuck ben just grinned when asked if there where any more questions from those attending online,,,, smarmy cunt

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

geo_au

Regular

imo
Beisha you said " agree Doc, Nigel even stated that we could be in construction this year" that was last year since then all the corrupt actors have turned up so don't blame the BOD as they didn't see it coming. Anyone here that can see into the future please post.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Beisha you said " agree Doc, Nigel even stated that we could be in construction this year" that was last year since then all the corrupt actors have turned up so don't blame the BOD as they didn't see it coming. Anyone here that can see into the future please post.
So, whats happening on Monday please, in that case:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Mate, have a chat with Beisha and Jag, they know me. I, like many other are just frustrated with what is happening. like I said previously I will be attending the AGM so I would be happy to chat with you there. I am against the other mob (I dont even like saying their name) it detests me so much. I am 100% behind AVZ, saying that, if I believed that if someone could produce better results than what we have currently, then I would support that.
I was at the last AGM and was one of the few that directly ask the board questions
Disclaimer: I received a call from Shaun and advised that I had voted as the board directed.

I should also respond to your question "Are you ok". No I am not. I have put up with this for over 5 years. The continual state of yeah were going to get the license and to then have the rug pulled from underneath you. I am not ok, this is absolutely wrong and not what I invested in. I invested in the biggest lithium resource known (unknown at the time, leap of faith) and to have it deferred by corrupt and illegal actions, I am not ok.
@tonster66 I am feeling your pain mate and YES MFKers! He is one of us 👍👍

See ya at the AGM, chat and 🍺
Give me a call mate.

• Love
  • Fire

Charbella

Regular
Can we all assume Zijin will withdraw the ICC case before verdict?

Zijin Mining's previous purchase of 15% stake in Dathcom reached a "reconciliation", and its acquisition of $34 million was directly deducted to obtain 61% of the equity consideration of the PR15775 prospecting project company.

Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
@Doc mention the AVD BOD was arrogant, lacked humility, disregarded online questions and smirked on occassions........thats on the money, i was there.....Nige certainly rolled his eyes when i continued to put my hand up seeking clarity...;)

Making outrageous comments like " we could be half way thru construction next year " when the back drop was murky is asking for trouble and could come back to bite you, i for one will be reminding him of that comment on the 23/11/23.

The ole saying, " understate and over achieve " is the best policy a BOD should adhere.....it has nothing to do with forsee into the future.

Just sayin

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yeah I was on the piss a bit when I wrote this and feeling pretty angry about their very large wages.
I'm still not sure how I should vote on #1, but I don't think voting against #1 would fracture us as the real threat is anyone voting in the 3 chinese puppets.
And on that front everyone is unanimously in agreement.

I'm just saying it's not a fracturing conversation.
Maybe they shouldnt have awarded themselves these bonuses on top of their massive wages while still producing absolutely zero results for shareholders.
I really feel it's time they felt some pain there, though I'd hardly call it pain.
I understand where you are coming from and the topic of " BONUS PAYMENTS " should be asked at the AGM...;)

I have mentioned this before, but i am hoping there is some nice gravy coming our way to substantiate those payments.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom