AVZ Discussion 2022

Dijon101

Regular
You are way off the mark.

Whoever you think I was am whatever you are wrong.

What picture you d/head?

You going to add anything to the discussion or just be confrontational with everyone?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Sharing a quite balanced article out of China that a couple of the lads here tracked down .....

Published on 2023-10-25 14:19from snowball · Jiangsu
Follow _

Manono lithium mine shuffle,Zijin Mining receives equity rebalancing​

Walking Stone2023-10-24

$Zijin Mining (SH601899)$ issued an evening announcement yesterday,The company was invited to lead the exploration and development of the world-class lithium mine Manono Northeast Project.It is understood,Manono lithium mine PR13359 exploration rights have been returned and registered to Cominiere(Congo Mining Development Corporation)under one's name.According to the joint venture agreement between Zijin and Cominiere,The two parties hold the northeast part of the exploration right through Manono Lithium.(Exploration Rights No. PR15775),Among them, Zijin Mining holds 61% of the equity of the joint venture.,Cominiere holds 39% interest.

It was noted that Zijin Mining, which has always been strict in information disclosure, used the following words in its announcement:"Northeast part of the mining rights project",rather than the Northeast"A certain project".alert immediately,Mining rights were split!Some friends in the industry asked about this on WeChat,I took some time out from my busy schedule to type out a few paragraphs of text..

1-Significant reshuffle and division of mining rights.The original PR13359 was split into two,Cominiere acquires flagship resource area,Zijin obtains the best prospect exploration area in Northeast China.

The original outer exploration rights of Manono’s northeast extension and southwest extension were randomly cut up.,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy to divide outer extension;AVZ only retains the external extensions after castration,And its mineral rights are surrounded by exploration blocks of the Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.

18b657af9688ffef3fc4c9ee.jpg!800.jpg

18b657afa0a8fff03fe2e288.png!800.jpg

The two pictures above reflect the aftermath of the Manono incident,The mysterious operation of mineral rights changes in core areas.The original PR13359 was split into new PR13359 and PR15775,The former is owned by Cominiere,The latter is controlled and dominated by Zijin Mining through cooperative companies.The original peripheral PR4029 and PR4030 were cannibalized and divided.,AVZ currently holds only the yellow area in the picture above,Congolese environmental and mining consultancy holds green zone.

2- The flagship mining right PR13359 was taken back by the government,The discovered core lithium resources are fully controlled by Cominiere.Although the project is called Manono,However, the resources discovered by AVZ exploration are actually in the Kitotolo Pegmatite Belt.,rather than the Manono pegmatite belt.Areas where AVZ has carried out extensive exploration discoveries and submitted resource estimates in the past,Strictly limited to the lower left corner of the picture below,That is, in the Roche Dure pegmatite in the southwest area,The resource estimation results are shown in the table below.

18b657affee88b023fe733c8.png!800.jpg

18b657afe0b8fff13fe3653f.png!800.jpg

3- PR15775 controlled by Zijin Mining does not include proven high-grade lithium ore resources,However, the exposed Manono pegmatite zone,In addition, AVZ’s past exploration has already discovered mineralization through drilling.,Exploration prospects are very good.
18b657b005688b033fda5460.jpg!800.jpg

According to AVZ official website information,The MO17DD007 borehole constructed as early as 2017 discovered ore thickness of up to 251 meters in the Carriere de I'Este pegmatite in the Manono pegmatite belt.,Li2O grade is as high as 1.48%,Mineralization at 913 ppm tin grade.

3- Zijin Mining’s previous deal to purchase 15% of Dathcom’s shares was completed"reconciliation",The acquisition price of US$33.44 million was directly used to obtain 61% of the equity consideration of the PR15775 exploration rights project company..Zijin Mining becomes one of the foreign-funded enterprises that invested in the original Manono project,So far the only company that has received equity rebalancing.

4-Commentary and analysis of future trends of the Manono lithium mine incident:
Zijin Mining has occupied the mining news attention of Chinese people for nearly two months.,First, PNG’s Porgera gold mine won new mining rights,Then the investment in the Manono lithium mine project was rebalanced and equity repaid,Demonstrate the ability of large international mining companies to respond to and resolve national risks.

This operation of the Democratic Republic of the Congo government is quite outrageous.,Obviously there is someone behind the scenes to help;Both sides,Can advance or retreat!

Government-related transfer of 15% stake in Zijin Mining received amicable settlement and equity rebalancing payment.The core lithium ore resources discovered by the original AVZ are classified into the new PR13559 and are controlled by Cominiere,Not moving for now.One side can still continue negotiations with the Australian government or AVZ listed companies with strong international influence,On the one hand, we can still wait quietly for the outcome of the international arbitration in Paris..after all,Under strong diplomatic pressure from the Five Eyes alliance countries,The Congolese government will not make any rash decisions in the short term..This leaves a way for AVZ to regain the Roche Dure core mineral resources of the Manono project in some way in the future..

Due to settlement and equity rebalancing,Zijin Mining seems to have temporarily withdrawn from investment in the core Roche Dure lithium mine.,Of course, we do not rule out seeking investment in the future..But to some extent,Zijin Mining currently occupies a favorable track.Obtain very favorable prospecting rights,And won the development rights of hydropower stations in the region,The highway to Manono is also advancing.Zijin Mining is racing against time,If PR15775 obtains exploration findings as soon as possible,and build the mine quickly,In the future, obtaining the development rights of the core resources in the new PR13559 will occupy the first-mover advantage..

AVZ is under great pressure now!From a legal perspective,The current embarrassing situation is that the mining rights of the projects that were originally controlled have been divided and divided, leaving only the useless narrow corridor of the second ring road.,and surrounded by three peripheral rings controlled by Congolese Environmental and Mining Consulting Company.Faced with capital market shareholders again"Inadequate, timely and transparent disclosure"Waiting for prosecution.same,Today’s ASX disclosure still did not mention the latest mineral rights split and split..

The future of the Manono lithium mine remains unclear.Reconciliation of the dispute over the transfer of 15% equity of the original project company,Removes obstacles for AVZ to assert reasonable expectations of its future 66% stake.Have a premonition,The Congolese government is eager to seek political and economic support from the West,At the same time, due to political pressure from the United States and other Western countries,,It is likely that the new PR13559 will eventually be subjected to a series of harsh conditions"transfer"at AVZ.Sure enough,Zijin Mining is likely to be able to protect its interests in it
These two parts I find interesting.

thanks for sharing the article. It offers an insightful point of view of a chinese national (i assume) that doesn't seem to be solely mouth piece propaganda.

Always good to get opposing and seemingly genuine points of views. And, The part about pressure from western countries is hopeful.

The comment at the end of the article... could that be telling of Zijin's strategy?

Attachments

• D5E69043-0042-4B04-9982-E36B10B21A64.jpeg
    D5E69043-0042-4B04-9982-E36B10B21A64.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 5BC43A72-D882-44B1-A46B-D4E9C77C0B88.jpeg
    5BC43A72-D882-44B1-A46B-D4E9C77C0B88.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
These two parts I find interesting.

thanks for sharing the article. It offers an insightful point of view of a chinese national (i assume) that doesn't seem to be solely mouth piece propaganda.

Always good to get opposing and seemingly genuine points of views. And, The part about pressure from western countries is hopeful.

The comment at the end of the article... could that be telling of Zijin's strategy?
Clearly Zijin know they can't win at the ICC. That's why they made their offer for the mica infested north a year ago. Their plan is to start progressing the north with Cominiere and if needed pay Dathcom compensation for the lost rights it continues to claim. The big question is how does the DRC government see this plan and were we given a legal guarantee of keeping the north when we signed the waiver.

Given the MoM's reasoning so far, the MoP keeping her job, the promotion of CKK and AVZ only getting back in negotiations on the basis of a significant compromise of our legal rights, it doesn't seem likely that Felix sees the pride lands belonging entirely to Dathcom imo

It's beyond time for the lion to show everyone who he really is. Is he a Simba or Scar. Luckily he has such a nice watch so he knows the hour of action is here hey @TheCount ?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

j.l

Regular
Interesting point made on X.

It's a multi-part post but I think this part deserves some consideration.

Where would we stand with water access if the north did go?

Does anyone know the location of the camp
relative to the new boundary?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Have a look at the satellite imagery around 15775 for Manono Lithium

View attachment 47602

Recognise where RD and CDL are sitting in the above image???

Here's a simple reminder which also clearly references Lake Likushi

View attachment 47603

And can you spot the purple partition line in the greater 13359 permit that currently has a status of "actif en cours de Cession Partielle"

View attachment 47604

Personally I'm getting a pretty fucked up vibe from all of this shit

We definitely need a fucking explanation quick smart come Monday fucking morning
Interesting point made on X.

It's a multi-part post but I think this part deserves some consideration.

Where would we stand with water access if the north did go?

Does anyone know the location of the camp
relative to the new boundary?

@Winenut posted this a week ago
1697847367986.png

I don't have a satellite version but here is a breakdown of the old split from Dathcom's waiver application for comparison

20231030_093758.jpg

Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
I tried but then got accused of being a troll
Your first three messages when you joined the group are that you want to sell "Off Market" back in July.

One more appearance in August and now you have resurfaced last week with barrage of single line messages when the AGM/Voting email was sent out. You showed no concern about AVZ till last week other than selling your 'small parcel' (thats what she said) off market. Just stating the facts.

e5c626ae-c38d-4db7-8b81-0762cec44a8c.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So under this new boundary carve up the parasites have annexed the water from lake Lukushi and Camp Colline as part of the northern section which is to controlled by Zijin? Bring on the ICC outcomes - this week surely.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Clearly Zijin know they can't win at the ICC. That's why they made their offer for the mica infested north a year ago. Their plan is to start progressing the north with Cominiere and if needed pay Dathcom compensation for the lost rights it continues to claim. The big question is how does the DRC government see this plan and were we given a legal guarantee of keeping the north when we signed the waiver.

Given the MoM's reasoning so far, the MoP keeping her job, the promotion of CKK and AVZ only getting back in negotiations on the basis of a significant compromise of our legal rights, it doesn't seem likely that Felix sees the pride lands belonging entirely to Dathcom imo

It's beyond time for the lion to show everyone who he really is. Is he a Simba or Scar. Luckily he has such a nice watch so he knows the hour of action is here hey @TheCount ?
From a position of confirmation bias, we all know the time for action was years ago. I can only surmise his current timepiece is busted like the rest of his Ministers and Parliament.
TC.

Reactions: 9 users
So under this new boundary carve up the parasites have annexed the water from lake Lukushi and Camp Colline as part of the northern section which is to controlled by Zijin? Bring on the ICC outcomes - this week surely.
The ICC outcome expected this week is regarding Zijin's purported acquisition of 15% of Dathcom. That's if the case is still active as they aren't claiming they own it anymore. The ownership of 13359 and possible split are questions that will be answered in our case against Cominiere at the ICC but that is a long way off from being decided imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The ICC outcome expected this week is regarding Zijin's purported acquisition of 15% of Dathcom. That's if the case is still active as they aren't claiming they own it anymore. The ownership of 13359 and possible split are questions that will be answered in our case against Cominiere at the ICC but that is a long way off from being decided imo
Thanks Biesha, I am just hopeful that if things start going against the crooks the powers that be will see some sense and start to put things right.

EDIT Thanks Carlos Danger

Last edited:
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
If Zijin has given up on the ICC (part of their plan no doubt ) does the verdict carry any weight ? Aside from destroying 18 months of AVZ's time and money . Is their plan now to develop CDL and the Power Station while AVZ remains in legal battles ? Then once AVZ lock in ICSID or close shop Zijin then swoop in and take RD as well ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
If Zijin has given up on the ICC (part of their plan no doubt ) does the verdict carry any weight ? Aside from destroying 18 months of AVZ's time and money . Is their plan now to develop CDL and the Power Station while AVZ remains in legal battles ? Then once AVZ lock in ICSID or close shop Zijin then swoop in and take RD as well ?
A decision in our favour or their withdrawal means they're gone. No coming back trying to be recognised in Dathcom again through the ICC. Yeah their plan is to proceed with trying to steal the north and they will threaten the DRC government with a damages claim if their new JV contract is broken imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Its pretty clear what Zijin / China is trying to achieve with its attempted steal of Manono........control world supply, then use it to their advantage regards to price

Just like they are doing with rare earths.

Just like they are doing with graphite.

Just like they are doing with semi conductor materials aka gallium / germanium ( rare earths )

The west must not allow manono to slip into Chinas hands or it will be another critical mineral that is controlled by the bully

avz bubble chart.jpg

as per the above bubble chart.

Bearing in mind that AVZ bubble doesnt include CDL which is purported to be 3 times the size of RD, bearing in mind also that RD is open strike in all directions, which means AVZ bubble would more than engulf the collective bubble supply globally.

AVZ must fight hard to defend its rights to not only RD, but CDL which is a global jewel in itself and worth potentially hundreds of billions of $$$$.

Its unfortunate that Manono is located in a corrupt cesspool DRC, which China have a massive influence for more than 30 yrs

Hence why we are in a 18 month dog fight !! .....:cautious::poop::poop::ninja::mad:

Which is why we must back the AVZ BOD fully and repel the 3 puppets ( MMGA ) who are now doing Chinas bidding !

imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A decision in our favour or their withdrawal means they're gone. No coming back trying to be recognised in Dathcom again through the ICC. Yeah their plan is to proceed with trying to steal the north and they will threaten the DRC government with a damages claim if their new JV contract is broken imo

They don't care about being recognised in Dathcom anymore. Their strategy has changed.

Apply the illegal 15% purchase in Dathcom as payment for Northern section CDL PR 15775 annexe the water from Lake Likushi and Camp Colline and continue to ream and ratfuck AVZ through corruption and brown paper bags

Filthy fucks

#FuckZijin

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dazmac66

Regular
They don't care about being recognised in Dathcom anymore. Their strategy has changed.

Apply the illegal 15% purchase in Dathcom as payment for Northern section CDL PR 15775 annexe the water from Lake Likushi and Camp Colline and continue to ream and ratfuck AVZ through corruption and brown paper bags

Filthy fucks

#FuckZijin
One would expect AVZ to have armed guards on Camp Colline? From what I understand the locals would be happy to stand beside AVZ and defend the tenement.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Some news from AVZ out.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom