AVZ Discussion 2022

Yes, another lie by the stooges Winenut

Anyone who wants some information to post back to the lying scumbags can access it easily on this new thread I linked below. Just copy and paste any of the information there and use yourself

Don’t post there and clog up the thread, I will hopefully add more information over time

Forty one billion dollar ($41 Billion) Chinese mining company Zijin Mining found committing….

illegal fraud, giving bribes, human rights violations, polluting Serbian village, destroying homes, negligence resulting in death, and other illegal offences….

I reckon the above would be a good start to every reply to Zijin’s disinformation.

Anyone who can add to the above offences feel free

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Could someone outline what resolution 1 refers to exactly?
Is it just these bonus payments we've heard of or something more?
It's a vote on the entire remuneration report as outlined in the annual report. If two consecutive no votes at AGM's of 25% or over are recorded the board gets sacked. Basically they are just asking us if we approve or not either way it has already been paid.

With the possible exception of the cash bonuses this year as the notes say they haven't occured yet. Which basically means money has been put aside for accounting purposes pending payment as there are probably terms associated. Either that or they fucked up in the notes haha

20231027_144609.jpg

20231024_154308.jpg

20231024_154325.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
How the fuck can this be legal? Surely you cannot represent a company you have no authority ( or even employment ) in!
I cant just go negotiate a new sub deal for the Aussie Gov ffs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zijin themselves tried to hold meetings acting or impersonating representatives of AVZ.

Something like this but with Nige masks:

zZSGOus.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone have thoughts as to why $avz haven’t come out disputing CDL going to Zijin? Furiously working through the court systems or don’t want to give any air to this bullshit? Either way what a shit few weeks it’s been

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

antimatter

Regular
It's a vote on the entire remuneration report as outlined in the annual report. If two consecutive no votes at AGM's of 25% or over are recorded the board gets sacked. Basically they are just asking us if we approve or not either way it has already been paid.

With the possible exception of the cash bonuses this year as the notes say they haven't occured yet. Which basically means money has been put aside for accounting purposes pending payment as there are probably terms associated. Either that or they fucked up in the notes haha

View attachment 48196
View attachment 48197
View attachment 48198
Anyone knows last year % of NO vote for Remuneration and if this was under or above 25%?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Ulli

How the fuck can this be legal? Surely you cannot represent a company you have no authority ( or even employment ) in!
If you pay enough, than in the DRC everything is possible...but you're right, it is unbelievable what these three fucking guys have done. With the announcement of the MoU there was a little hope in the past weeks, but those idiots destroy everything

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Ulli

Small update from the German forums. The disappointment and uncertainty are currently great. However, everyone basically understood that the MMGA gang doesn't mean well with us and is working hard against AVZ. At the moment everyone still supports the current BoD and trusts them. But most people also hope that after the AGM there will finally be clarity and we know what will happen next. At that point at the latest, AVZ has to put all its cards on the table and tell the shareholders where they stand.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

antimatter

Regular
I hope those shareholders who had already voted NO for Resolution 1 reconsider changing their votes to avoid the situation where there are >25% NO vote for resolution 1 this AGM and consequently causing an overhang for the BoD over the next 12 months, and giving #FUCKZJ and #FUCKMMGA ammunition to continue to attack/undermine us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
It's Tommy the turdburgler style of reporting the news. Nowhere does it say they were talking about or on behalf of AVZ so they can say whatever they want - even if it it attempting to lead you to fill in the gaps..

"it is believed .." is just bullshit journalism but they can get away with it..

TC.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Are COMINIERE (CK) & others next?

As Franck Fwamba keeps saying, no one is above the Law!

HEADLINES

DRC: Several Gécamines executives involved in the embezzlement of more than USD 10 million from SIMCO​

Mines
Last updated: 2023/10/26 at 1:45
MinesPublished October 26, 2023

A total of 10,156,754 US dollars (ten million, one hundred and fifty-six thousand, seven hundred and fifty-four USD) are no longer traceable in the accounts of the Société Immobilière du Congo (SIMCO) - 99% owned by Gécamines. The revelation is contained in an information note sent to the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) by a Chief Inspector of Brigade, a copy of which has been consulted by MINES.CD.

While indicating that this colossal sum would have disappeared between October and December 2022, the said source also revealed that several executives of the General of Quarries and Mines (Gécamines), including the current Chairman of the Board of Directors, Guy Robert Lukama Nkunzi and several other executives are "directly involved" in the orchestration of this diversion.

"Mr. Kasongo Mabwisha who received a total of USD 1,391,125.00 was the President of the Intersyndicale de la GECAMINES. Mr. Lukama Nkunzi Guy who received in a single payment of USD 1,157,625.00 was Administrator of the Gécamines at the time of this operation and currently he holds the functions of PCA, Mr. Mwine Kabiena who received in several payments USD 1,019,700.00 was DGA at the time. He is currently an Administrator at the Gécamines. Mr. Ntambwe Ngoy Kasongo who received a total of USD 913,000.00 was CEO at that time. Mr. Masangu a Mwanza who had received USD 385,875.00 was Director at the time but currently, he is one of two DGAs of the Gécamines, "said this document signed by the inspector, Muzeze Nzonzimbu.

According to him, considering that it is a case of granting oneself and others "illegal benefits, constitutin embezzlement", the case law of the former Supreme Court is constant on this subject. Therefore, and taking into account the seriousness of the facts and the quality of certain beneficiaries, he requested Jules Alingete's authorization to summon them to the IGF in order to hear them and "tied up the file".

In addition, the Inspector General Chief of Brigade, explained that the withdrawal of this amount of money (more than USD 10 million), was motivated either by "a special endowment" or by "a special snack not specified". 🤣

Surely it must be time for MoJ to revisit the l’IGF report highlighting Cominiere’s and others questionable actions - impunity should be withdrawn for those acting against the president’s orders.

Post in thread 'Corruption'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/corruption.95501/post-154774

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

tonster66

Regular

Anyone have thoughts as to why $avz haven’t come out disputing CDL going to Zijin? Furiously working through the court systems or don’t want to give any air to this bullshit? Either way what a shit few weeks it’s been
They are very busy

Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Anyone knows last year % of NO vote for Remuneration and if this was under or above 25%?
22.47% voted NO to last year's Remuneration Report, which is why I am voting a big fat No to this years.

If they do a better job in the ensuing 12 months I'll change my tack at next year's AGM.

We have only $15M in the bank - no time to hand out cash.
TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
I hope those shareholders who had already voted NO for Resolution 1 reconsider changing their votes to avoid the situation where there are >25% NO vote for resolution 1 this AGM and consequently causing an overhang for the BoD over the next 12 months, and giving #FUCKZJ and #FUCKMMGA ammunition to continue to attack/undermine us.
Yeah that's why I'll be voting yes for remuneration

But hard questions need to be asked about the plan for 'medium term' capital raises in suspension outlined in the going concern if still no ML when funds get low. Especially with what they said last year about spending reviews and cutting costs if needed. And their recommendation to appoint more snouts to the trough 🐷

Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
Yeah that's why I'll be voting yes for remuneration

But hard questions need to be asked about the plan for 'medium term' capital raises in suspension outlined in the going concern if still no ML when funds get low. Especially with what they said last year about spending reviews and cutting costs if needed. And their recommendation to appoint more snouts to the trough 🐷
Won't that come from finalisation of the CATH deal? 240 million should cover our short-medium term opex, even at Nigel's salary

Reactions: 2 users
Won't that come from finalisation of the CATH deal? 240 million should cover our short-medium term opex, even at Nigel's salary
That won't happen until after ML. Management very clear capital raise in suspension may be needed if cash runs low before ML. Auditors have drawn attention to the material uncertainty this causes imo
20231027_161542.jpg

20231027_161606.jpg

20231027_161517.jpg

Pokok

Regular
well the way I see it with all the brown paper bags , slant eyes , oz backstabbers , social media , and all the many pages of hope I read here and elsewhere , I think we will not not see a solution to our situation for many months to come , if any , so if you were around in the days of LAF mining you will see it is very hard to beat corruption , I will give it till AGM then truly speak my mind but funny no Jag or Frank spinning thoughts so much

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dom1974

Regular
Flood Leonard’s inbox with abuse.

And confirm you voted opposite 🖕

Attachments

• IMG_3723.jpeg
    IMG_3723.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 100

SilentOne