AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I’ve only ever seen registers with name and address, but maybe things have moved on.
I was merely speculating .....but couldn't really think of any other way to get them???

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Louweeza

Regular
Got the call too, Sydney landline, woman with an accent, at first guess I would say Asian. She asked if I had heard about the AGM and then proceeded to ask how I voted. Told her I most importantly voted no for the three stooges and then details of the rest. I asked if the way in which I had voted was correct and the right thing by the company and she said it was exactly what she hoped to hear.

After hanging up I hoped I hadn’t been stooged but I felt she was pretty sympathetic and legitimate after having a brief chat about the turmoil this has created in all of our lives.

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
I don't know if it's a full moon or I've just had too many of these (delightful) AGM ales. :unsure:
20231026_200506.jpg

The Chinese robo callers reach out to me just about every other day.
Pretty sure they're just scamming me in Mandarin.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't know if it's a full moon or I've just had too many of these (delightful) AGM ales. :unsure:
View attachment 48135
Pretty sure they're just scamming me in Mandarin.
Mate you've found the magic formula.
Alcohol to numb the pain, coconut to lubricate and then of course, the fucking pineapple!
🍍 🍑 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Tone it down a bit mate. You’re the one confusing shareholders by suggesting they follow your voting suggestions. If you are confident with the current directors, why not just endorse what they have requested in their agm booklet.

Not sure why you bothered telling me to tone it down, all you have done is post another useless reply to clog up the threads and make me post one back.

Shareholders can vote however they want, half a dozen have sent me a private message asking how I would vote.

If you’re backing the Hadley’s, all well and good but for a start, the facts need to be told, not bullshit about where they’re businesses are and what they do.

If you want the facts I’ll put them on here for you but I can promise it won’t help your cause so go for your life if that’s what you want

As far as me toning it down, have a look at the T-Shirt post by @JAG and the suggestions around it

I’ve got a T-Shirt with a picture of xxxxx xxxxxx on the front with the words “I will return”

You turn it over, and on the back it says “But next time no more Mr Nice Guy”

And I’m not your mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

timb89

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
Not sure why you bothered telling me to tone it down, all you have done is post another useless reply to clog up the threads and make me post one back.

Shareholders can vote however they want, half a dozen have sent me a private message asking how I would vote.

If you’re backing the Hadley’s, all well and good but for a start, the facts need to be told, not bullshit about where they’re businesses are and what they do.

If you want the facts I’ll put them on here for you but I can promise it won’t help your cause so go for your life if that’s what you want

As far as me toning it down, have a look at the T-Shirt post by @JAG and the suggestions around it

I’ve got a T-Shirt with a picture of Adolf Hitler on the front with the words “I will return”

You turn it over, and on the back it says “But next time no more Mr Nice Guy”

And I’m not your mate
Mr Bags never disappoints....

ill be back hayden christensen GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
View attachment 48135
Pretty sure they're just scamming me in

Another beverage for the AGM

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Hopefully AUS gov grows some stones an sends the tanks into their gold fields.
The government should start confiscating all of Zijin's interests within Australia and awarding them to AVZ.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Spikerama

Regular
Another beverage for the AGM

For some reason I always thought that was Barry Manilow. Fuck me. After all this time. Mind blown.

Anyway. In the spirit of Halloween and all, I've made another one for all you sweet tooths.

I know, I know MoneyBags. I'm clogging up the threads with useless posts but hey, I like Pina Coladas. (just ask my wife)

MMGA + TRICK.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
For some reason I always thought that was Barry Manilow. Fuck me. After all this time. Mind blown.

Anyway. In the spirit of Halloween and all I've made another one for all you sweet tooths.

I know I know MoneyBags. I'm clogging up the threads with useless posts but hey, I like Pina Coladas. (just ask my wife)

View attachment 48140

Me too…. The Pina Coladas that is

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
I was called from a Sydney number, bloke with Ozzie voice.
I missed the call, they left a message. They explained the reason for the call, how to vote and would call back later.

I returned the call, but number engaged, fair enough, not surprised, they have to call 21000 people.
I don't think Nigel would make the calls, I would personally kill him if he did.
Same. (02) 9066 4046.

Had the courtesy to leave a message and said they’d call tomorrow. Hope I’m not busy..
TC.

Jazz

Regular
Hopefully AUS gov grows some stones a sends the tanks into their gold fields.

If things go sideways at the AGM,
we go to plan B.

IMG_2167.jpeg

toast the knowing mad max fury road GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
What i dont understand, who the fuck is in charge of DRC ?

Felix or Celestine ?
Does it really matter?

AVZ / Dathcom was shunned by the MoM after Nigel's appeal against the cancellation of the PE for the south. A PE that was cancelled at the behest of Cominiere and done with no reasons known to the mining code.

We only got a seat back at the negotiation table 4 months later after we initiated proceedings at the ICSID. But it was done on the basis of a significant compromise of our legal rights. Once we agreed to give something up then voila, Felix suddenly has time in his busy jet setting schedule to meet with Nigel for the first time in years.

Whatever this MoU contains it was not negotiated from a position of strength for AVZ. Either our significant compromise involves battery production or Felix is in on this giving away the north to China scam imo

20231026_194236.jpg

20231026_194210.jpg
20231026_194126.jpg

20231026_194005.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom