😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

CHB

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Can the Board see the votes before the AGM? Hopefully they can already see x% of vote and get an idea if they'll bring it home

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
😂
Ok who's responsible for this?
I'm dying!

😂🤣🤣

Release the hounds Gina....

These guys will be a laughing stock by the time they walk into the AGM

release-the-hounds-the-simpsons.gif

Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Need to add this to the AGM playlist too ....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
https://ecourts.justice.wa.gov.au/e...ision?id=0b5d35d3-7502-4936-8802-a766bfb75912

So, as expected, AVZ lost the case to withhold email addresses of shareholders, as above

Of interest though was that only 28% of shareholders provide their email addresses, so in a sense, a pyrrhic victory.

When we inevitably get an email from MMGA, I suggest a return reply attaching the Youtube video prepared by MMGA SCAM ALERT

https://x.com/MMGASCAMALERT/status/1717507650320257133?s=20

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

BRICK

Regular
Elon reposted my post 😂

33997FD0-8F0D-49AA-A1DE-35B1B98690E6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

BRICK

Regular
Lol some other fake Elon musk did

and for a moment there i thought i had mastered twitter...

Fake elon
fake conimiere
fake cadastre

Fuuuuccckkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
https://ecourts.justice.wa.gov.au/e...ision?id=0b5d35d3-7502-4936-8802-a766bfb75912

So, as expected, AVZ lost the case to withhold email addresses of shareholders, as above

Of interest though was that only 28% of shareholders provide their email addresses, so in a sense, a pyrrhic victory.

When we inevitably get an email from MMGA, I suggest a return reply attaching the Youtube video prepared by MMGA SCAM ALERT

https://x.com/MMGASCAMALERT/status/1717507650320257133?s=20
LOL
20231027_085059.jpg

20231027_083740.jpg

20231027_084127.jpg

20231027_083842.jpg

20231027_083900.jpg

20231027_084523.jpg

ric-flair-blood.gif

Reactions: 8 users

timb89

Regular

I've never really seen a big deal about the share holders getting emails from MMGA. Anyone not engaged enough to care probably doesn't have a meaningful number of votes. My friends who own AVZ after hearing about it from me all own sub 10k shares and wouldn't know your Zijin from your Green Lady.

I'd say TSE alone would outvote the sum total of those reached by email/post.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Scoota30

Regular
Can the Board see the votes before the AGM? Hopefully they can already see x% of vote and get an idea if they'll bring it home
I don't believe that the company can see a live vote tally/score which is also why there has been ring around, at the end of my call they asked if I had already voted, and if so, was it in line with the board recommendations. So they are trying to roughly gauge the outcome.

My understanding is that the voting is controlled by automic/the share registry so that it is managed by a third party so there's no risk of companies fixing votes on their own to benefit themselves.

Happy to be corrected.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
I've never really seen a big deal about the share holders getting emails from MMGA. Anyone not engaged enough to care probably doesn't have a meaningful number of votes. My friends who own AVZ after hearing about it from me all own sub 10k shares and wouldn't know your Zijin from your Green Lady.

I'd say TSE alone would outvote the sum total of those reached by email/post.
Yeah shareholders that provided an email address are far more likely to be actively engaged in following the stock and will have probably made a decision one way or another by now anyway. Only 28% of holders have provided email but I'd say most of them are from the over 10k shares group. I guess it's cheaper and allows instant communication in the lead up to the AGM but I doubt it will go far to change many peoples votes. Sad.

Reactions: 5 users

robface

Regular
The government should start confiscating all of Zijin's interests within Australia and awarding them to AVZ.
This needs to be explored more.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I can tell you snail mail from Australia to NZ is pathetically slow. I still haven't received my green toilet paper, and I'm dying for a crap

Perhaps I'll never get it, in which case I'll print out their email and use that instead

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Realistically, what's % of votes do you reckon Fat Tail will get. I'm thinking a 40-60 split if those that voted in favour of No

Top Bottom