AVZ Discussion 2022

Thaz

Regular
Mine was 0450 559 480

I actually them back - someone answered in english - but with an asian accent.

They pretended not to know what i was talking about.

Colour me not convinced

Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
What i dont understand, who the fuck is in charge of DRC ?

Felix or Celestine ?

Felix is supposedly fighting against corruption, yet the biggest corruptor ( CK ) has gone rogue, unchallenged and making the DRC less palatable by the day as a investment destination.

Its now 9 weeks until the DRC elections and Felix has never looked more like a puppet than now....

View attachment 48109
Felix has the option of putting off the election for another 12 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
Mine was 0450 559 480

I actually them back - someone answered in english - but with an asian accent.

They pretended not to know what i was talking about.

Colour me not convinced
I just called this number (obviously with 1831 in front of it to conceal my number) and it was answered by a woman with an Australian accent🤷‍♂️

Maybe they're spoofing the number?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

webb27

Emerged
I too received a call this afternoon in heavy Mandarin from a random number - just deleted the voicemail.
Only hold ~37K shares, so they're either digging deep into the barrel or targeting the whole register.

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I just called this number (obviously with 1831 in front of it to conceal my number) and it was answered by a woman with an Australian accent🤷‍♂️

Maybe they're spoofing the number?
I was called from a Sydney number, bloke with Ozzie voice.
I missed the call, they left a message. They explained the reason for the call, how to vote and would call back later.

I returned the call, but number engaged, fair enough, not surprised, they have to call 21000 people.
I don't think Nigel would make the calls, I would personally kill him if he did.

Reactions: 2 users

Panther22

Regular
I missed the call, they left a message. They explained the reason for the call, how to vote and would call back later.

I returned the call, but number engaged, fair enough, not surprised, they have to call 21000 people.
I don't think Nigel would make the calls, I would personally kill him if he did.
Got a call today too. He had all the info on my holdings. Nice bloke, clearly just gauging how the vote is likely to go.

Miljew91

Regular
same as DB, just a fuck no to res 1
Mate... When your receiving death threats constantly and fighting day in day out for us, stress levels through the roof you would think their remuneration is well deserved.

Have a second think on the f no.

I'll be voted for point 1.

3.2m shares.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Colaci78

You know what really shits me is when people can’t even get the basic fucken facts right. If cunts can’t even do that don’t expect me to chip in

You can delete your post and I’ll delete mine but as I said…. I lose all interest in helping anyone when cunts can’t even get the fucken basics right

They are from Newcastle and the Central Coast

Bruce you are getting my first fucken vote
Tone it down a bit mate. You’re the one confusing shareholders by suggesting they follow your voting suggestions. If you are confident with the current directors, why not just endorse what they have requested in their agm booklet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Thaz

Regular

I think the Sydney landline number was an avz rep.

However. The mobile number was an automated Chinese message.

Unfortunately, I couldnt interpret what they were saying... But mentioned "vote form"

Hemicuda

Regular
Mate... When your receiving death threats constantly and fighting day in day out for us, stress levels through the roof you would think their remuneration is well deserved.

Have a second think on the f no.

I'll be voted for point 1.

3.2m shares.
Spare me,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think the Sydney landline number was an avz rep.

However. The mobile number was an automated Chinese message.

Unfortunately, I couldnt interpret what they were saying... But mentioned "vote form"
So how or from where would they get your number?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

hedrox

Regular
Did you get a voicemail? Automated Chinese? Yeh we need them to call one of our Chinese friends to work out what it says haha
no voice mail mate....only missed call from the same number

Doc

Master of Quan
Tone it down a bit mate. You’re the one confusing shareholders by suggesting they follow your voting suggestions. If you are confident with the current directors, why not just endorse what they have requested in their agm booklet.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So how or from where would they get your number?
The registry provided by AVZ if it's an AVZ rep and the registry from MMGA if it's Chinese fuckers?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
"We cannot speculate on the legal problems that will arise in the future, but we will defend the new joint venture so that work on the northern tenement can continue for the benefit of the DRC and its local communities (...) AVZ has been in constructive negotiations with the government of the DRC to establish a way to grant the mining license and the resolution of arbitrations between AVZ and the controlled entities of the DRC," said the legal advisor of Zijin Mining, Chen Chen.

• Thinking
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
"We cannot speculate on the legal problems that will arise in the future, but we will defend the new joint venture so that work on the northern tenement can continue for the benefit of the DRC and its local communities (...) AVZ has been in constructive negotiations with the government of the DRC to establish a way to grant the mining license and the resolution of arbitrations between AVZ and the controlled entities of the DRC," said the legal advisor of Zijin Mining, Chen Chen.
Chin Chin Chen Chen...... now get fucked

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Felix has the option of putting off the election for another 12 months.
So potentially 12 additional months of inaction

Gee....

I'm fucking STOKED about that

• Haha
  • Thinking

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The registry provided by AVZ if it's an AVZ rep and the registry from MMGA if it's Chinese fuckers?
I’ve only ever seen registers with name and address, but maybe things have moved on.

• Thinking
Top Bottom