AVZ Discussion 2022

I need this guys dealers phone number. The MoM illegally cancelled our ML at Cominiere's request with reasons unknown to the mining code in what Nigel called an 'act of the prince'. She also renewed the PR for Cominiere citing the termination of the Dathcom JVA despite the ICC emergency order. And Zijin are claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines for their JV with Cominiere and for the partition of the tenement. The MoM is the primary active enabler of Zijin's plan imo
View attachment 48011
I’m always weary of new posters on X that have all this information where it’s ‘better not to share the details’

What a cluster fuck
Nigel makes it pretty clear in his February 3rd 2023 letter that the MoM is just making shit up to rat fuck Dathcom

Maybe this is all 4D chess and we will get a nice surprise from the MoM in somewhere between 2 and, checks notes, 20 weeks for some unexplained reason

But for now all I'm hearing from the MoM is let them eat pineapples

20231025_092943.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Water-cooled

Emerged
Reactions: 6 users
I’m always weary of new posters on X that have all this information where it’s ‘better not to share the details’

What a cluster fuck

FYI. @NorthOutcast is a LTSH of AVZ, with all/most of his life-savings invested. He's best mates with Netoo Sethi. Yes, he's an optimist - a well researched & well connected optimist. Only time well tell ... and: Defeat of MMGA arses, ICSID threat, & Felix' re-election.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
FYI. @NorthOutcast is a LTSH of AVZ, with all/most of his life-savings invested. He's best mates with Netoo Sethi. Yes, he's an optimist - a well researched & well connected optimist. Only time well tell ... and: Defeat of MMGA arses, ICSID threat, & Felix' re-election.
Well researched people provide evidence. Documents, articles of the mining code and other things of that nature. I personally think people having their life savings in something prevents them from seeing the situation objectively. It sounds like nothing but copium to me. Although what's another 20 weeks at this point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

FilthyRich2

Regular
I would agree with the Deboss suggested voting as well.
The Hadley's are a good choice for extra votes to mitigate risk of MMGA getting in.
They have been invested for a long time and have been at all Sydney Roadshows.
The fact that he is suggesting them, is an honorable act on his behalf, most of us know why.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Netoo Sethi? The one that said that paperwork was done just needed some signatures or some shit? Righto

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I would agree with the Deboss suggested voting as well.
The Hadley's are a good choice for extra votes to mitigate risk of MMGA getting in.
They have been invested for a long time and have been at all Sydney Roadshows.
The fact that he is suggesting them, is an honorable act on his behalf, most of us know why.
Its all well and good people are advocating for this Hadley bloke but I don't know him nor the people advocating for him. I'm not in the 'inner circles'.
Why doesn't he pop on here and introduce himself and give his background?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Misfits

Regular
Netoo Sethi? The one that said that paperwork was done just needed some signatures or some shit? Righto
Not sure you realise how often the goal posts have moved right on the vinegar stroke! Netoo is of good character and does a hell of a lot of research!

Reactions: 16 users

antimatter

Regular
I am voting YES per the resolutions that the BoD recommended and NO for the 3 fuckwits resolutions. I leave the rest of the resolutions as Discretionary so the proxy Chairman can vote how he sees fit.

Scoota30

Regular
I need this guys dealers phone number. The MoM illegally cancelled our ML at Cominiere's request with reasons unknown to the mining code in what Nigel called an 'act of the prince'. She also renewed the PR for Cominiere citing the termination of the Dathcom JVA despite the ICC emergency order. And Zijin are claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines for their JV with Cominiere and for the partition of the tenement. The MoM is the primary active enabler of Zijin's plan imo
View attachment 48011
I must admit I've always been under the impression that the MoM was on our side and she had reasons to initiate her decree back in January of this year.

But this time around I'm really struggling to see how she is still on our side, either they have some really good dirt on her or she really doesn't care about us.

Anyone have shares in a BT super SMSF? I got this response when asking about voting at AGM.
View attachment 47956
Same as any other platform ownership. Rather than your SMSF owning the shares (direct on HIN / Sponsored HIN), your platform is the custodian company and owns the shares on your behalf.

I have an allocation of my AVZ shares via Netwealth Super (non-SMSF) where Netwealth is the nominee. It is the same circumstance. For these shares I'm unable to vote directly, however, I can write to Netwealth and ask them how I would like my shares to be allocated. I would recommend doing the same with yours.

Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
The MoM is a corrupt agent as well IMO - Felix knows how to pick some quality ministers

Reactions: 9 users

Panther22

Regular
I have voted all my holdings, personnel. company, partner, Super as per BoD recommendations.
Contacting all the people who l recommended AVZ too in the past to vote, just hope they take my phone call. They haven't spoken to me for over 12 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

timb89

Regular

What a cluster fuck

I can assure you the the poster in the tweet is as knowledgeable as they come and had been a long term holder.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Thinking out loud, my thinking is aligned with captain wink‘s and obe’s comments, why would it appear like they have left the door open to these mmga fucktards?? Seems odd, are they a genuine threat? Or are they being used as smokescreen for the agm, to deflect and dilute the obvious hostility that is headed their way? lasts years agm was a farce,,, genuine questions left unanswered, condescending answers offered to serious issues and a arrogant god like “‘we got this” attitude on display,,,, where are we 12 months later??? Oh yeah vote green, just as long as resolution 1 slips through ffs, just as the long as the board get paid right through till the cash is gone right👌👌👌👌
The official reason is their skillsets are either already represented or unlikely to contribute to fulfilling the strategy of the bod. Either this is true or the bod are legally prevented from recommending them because they are just a bunch of randoms. @MoneyBags1348 gave a sneaky clue yesterday as to why they aren't being recommended but most of you missed it haha
20231025_102847.jpg

Thanks mate
If not, login to Automic and look for the 'meetings' icon on the left.. It'll have the AGM there and a vote button. Took me a bit to figure as was looking for forms/voting.

Reactions: 3 users

eqtrade

Regular
Thank you. All done.
Nice to see more and more TSE emerging members come out and let people know they have voted AGAINST the fat tails. Thanks all.

Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I've one a post on Hotcrapper to make aware what we're up against and why we need to support our Leadership. Overwhelming likes as compared to bullshit troll comments (not that i'd usually give a shit about likes) but I think it's a sign majority of retail aussie holders will vote for the good guys. Lets see

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I can assure you the the poster in the tweet is as knowledgeable as they come and had been a long term holder.
How can you assure me? I’m assuming they used to post under a different nic? What was it?

Don’t get me wrong I’m 100% AVZ and love any positive sentiment towards the company and the possibility of us coming out of this somewhat intact . I just find it interesting that you come out and say you can assure me it’s legit but I don’t know you either. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
With the assumption that it's true what mechanism do you think that the MoP is using to compel the MoM to act out her Palpatinesque plan to rat fuck Dathcom?

Is it nudes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom