AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
it just occured to me, BOD should have changed the vote green stuff to blue or something, MMGA is green - just a shower thought.

Also been a good day for rough toilet paper, time to take a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Thaz

Regular
Oh here we go, MMGA Ramping it up!

Was told we're about to get smashed with a campaign.
It makes sense now, that the changes on the mining website and the application forms for the northern tenement have been released over the last few days.

I'm wondering, if there is still a mole within AVZ - the timing on the announcements, and the leaking of documents seem to be too co-incidental.

This is a good-one.

MMGA has not outlined its proposed strategy to date as the Nominated Directors only recently returned from the DRC where they sought to personally complete due diligence and evaluate the status of AVZ’s relationships in country. They were duly confronted by the shocking state of relations. The MMGA Nominated Directors intend to release their comprehensive strategy for the future of AVZ later this week.

meanwhilst:

1698141683782.png

This is starting to be come a case of he said she said type thing.

The unanimous view at the time of the Nominated Directors' meetings was that there will be no MOU as promised by AVZ, as the relevant authorised Ministers had already rejected it. The Nominated Directors have previously published their reservations relating to the likelihood of an MOU being executed and appear to have been proven correct again. This of course was another important representation made by AVZ to AVZ shareholders which has not been delivered to date.

Most importantly all parties engaged with in-country have indicated that they will not negotiate with either the AVZ CEO or the current AVZ board. This now appears to be self-evident.

They portray themselves as messiahs, but are only selling their souls to the devil. Disgusting.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Wow I feel nauseated after reading MMGA's latest update.
We're now into outright deciet and villany!

Azzler

Top 20
It makes sense now, that the changes on the mining website and the application forms for the northern tenement have been released over the last few days.

I'm wondering, if there is still a mole within AVZ - the timing on the announcements, and the leaking of documents seem to be too co-incidental.

This is a good-one.

meanwhilst:

View attachment 47983

They portray themselves as messiahs, but are only selling their souls to the devil. Disgusting.
What an amazing cooincidence that this split of 13359 happened right when the MMGA crew are positioned to swoop in and save AVZ!!
How lucky are we?

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

This is a good-one.

meanwhilst:

View attachment 47983

All parties

hahaha

Those would be Celestine and Cong

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

As I said earlier today, this is Zijin trying to fuck with our heads, in concert with the stooges, at a time when there is a lot of shit going on. You can see the effect this had on many TSE posters today.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Wil_Mar

I am just. Sad. Im not stupid, but nonetheless have had my eggs all in one basket and was in the process of re-allocation quite literally before the trading halt. Quite literally, relationship lost, life on hold (first home buyer) etc etc. Not to be all doom and gloom - it’s been wearing. Appreciate everyone on here.

Feels like we’re getting “Sun Tszu’d”. Fighting with 1 hand behind our back.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 40 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
I am just. Sad. Im not stupid, but nonetheless have had my eggs all in one basket and was in the process of re-allocation quite literally before the trading halt. Quite literally, relationship lost, life on hold (first home buyer) etc etc. Not to be all doom and gloom - it’s been wearing. Appreciate everyone on here.

Feels like we’re getting “Sun Tszu’d”. Fighting with 1 hand behind our back.
Mate chin up you're not the only one who is in similar situation.
I've lost SO much from this, all from my own choices of course, but wow, life is really fucked right now as a result.
It's not over yet mate.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Wil_Mar

Mate chin up you're not the only one who is in similar situation.
I've lost SO much from this, all from my own choices of course, but wow, life is really fucked right now as a result.
It's not over yet mate.
Thanks mate. Feel like if we have to play by the ASX rules, we should be afforded some support when competition is not on the same standing. Regardless, it’s a rollercoaster of emotions and I’m back to anger. I’ve done my votes as per the AVZ communique and if anyone needs help please reach out. I’m a Perth local, so I’m taking the day off for the AGM. Let’s just say I work for the biggest oil & gas Australian company so taking the day wasn’t straight forward but feel like we’re getting to the tip so wouldn’t miss it for the world!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I've decided I won't suffer through reading anything else that comes out of them.
Sewage treatment plants smell rosier than their BS.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

9cardomaha

Regular
conveniently forgets that everything has been conducted illegally and in breach of ICC emergency injunction.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
conveniently forgets that everything has been conducted illegally and in breach of ICC emergency injunction.
As 9card points out well even with these new developments of a Zijin and Cominiere JV in the north there is still the potential of the ICSID awarding Dathcom its rights back, us winning a reinstatement of the Dathcom JVA within the DRC after the ICC confirms it isn't terminated or Felix coming in over the top of the MoM with a presidential order if there is an MoU for battery production in the works.
Gonna be an absolute nightmare turning all this back without support from Felix imo

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
Guarantee that they didn’t try to meet with new Australian Ambassador to DRC either.

If by any chance they do get a seat or two…..and then try to implement a strategy along the lines of that stated by the BoD…..then they are setting themselves up for serious prison time in Australia.

DFAT, Federal Police and ASIC will be chasing them all over the place….no place to hide….Interpol mug shots…..once the election is over and President is comfy again he will throw the corrupt ministers to the wolves….plenty of evidence to be aired of corrupt practices and how these MMGA puppets received illegal corrupt payments.

Prison time coming for corrupt MMGA puppets

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users
Oh the irony. This also means that all the shit you dickheads chatted about non disclosure by AVZ of the purported (key word) sale of 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere to Jin Cheng is now meaningless. The Zijin announcement today confirms it was immaterial. Sensu stricto of course.
20231024_213906.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TLH

Regular
Done :)

Attachments

• res.PNG
    res.PNG
    108.2 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 9 users

kron

Regular
Oh the irony. This also means that all the shit you dickheads chatted about non disclosure by AVZ of the purported (key word) sale of 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere to Jin Cheng is now meaningless. The Zijin announcement today confirms it was immaterial.

So the 15% they only paid a deposit for ( this was established a while back) was traded for 61% of the North that wasnt theirs to give... but wasn't the money returned also ??? I must be missing something here.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Oh the irony. This also means that all the shit you dickheads chatted about non disclosure by AVZ of the purported (key word) sale of 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere to Jin Cheng is now meaningless. The Zijin announcement today confirms it was immaterial. Sensu stricto of course.
View attachment 47991
U ok Omni Bridgeway?

Good luck with your claims about Dathomir non disclosure lmfao

• Haha
So the 15% they only paid a deposit for ( this was established a while back) was traded for 61% of the North that wasnt there's to give... but wasn't the money rreturned also ??? I must be missing something here.
The $33.4m USD has been allocated to part of the consideration for the new JV. Sale of the Dathcom 15% never happened as the asset has been retrocessed to its true owner as per Zijin offer to Cominiere. Sad.

Reactions: 3 users

Submerge

Emerged
Long-term holder of AVZ (Nov 2016) and self-appointed lurker of TSE since having bailed the piss-take that is HC many moons ago. Appreciate all of the great research and input from many of the holders here.

We've seen better days, no doubt. You can sense the heightened anxiety of many holders here as we've been barraged this week with so much mis/dis-information. But one can't help but feel that this multi-faceted, multi-pronged attack is a final act of desperation from the various co-conspirators we are fighting against, and on one hand, it feels as though they're winning.

MMGA claim in their latest update that AVZ management are responsible for a "shocking state of relations" in-country with the key Government stakeholders.

If this is the case, then why would President Tshisekedi accept a meeting with Nigel only weeks ago? Tell me, what President would reasonably accept a meeting with an un-trusted party with whom they had a "shocking state of relations", when they could easily defer to one of their lower-rung Ministers (or less)?

My optimistic take is that the "MoU of Settlement" is in fact an arrangement where Cominiere & Zijin will share the Northern part of 13359, whilst we've secured a larger % of the Southern section (90+), perhaps with a newly-negotiated buy-in arrangement with CATH or a complete TO offer to settle the various legal matters. I don't see the Board wanting to re-list and take Manono to mine, given what has transpired.

It is genuinely difficult to remain optimistic during times like these - when nothing makes sense and all you're seeing and hearing is a continually negative diatribe. However, we must continue to go with what information is formally announced, as clearly, AVZ management are limited in terms of what they can announce (anti-corruption) and our detractors are more than happy to spread FUD in order to benefit their standing.

Good luck to all LT holders - we've certainly earned some luck to fall our way at this time.

I'll be backing the Board by Voting YES at the upcoming AGM.

Top Bottom