AVZ Discussion 2022

JNRB

Regular
This is a minor nit-pick but MMGA are not allowed to refer to themselves as "Nominated Directors" even though they do it repeatedly.

This is done to deliberately mislead people and create the impression that these people carry some sort of authority, which they do not. Adjective-noun, ie nominated-directors is still calling them directors - which again, as of now, they are not. They should be calling themselves 'director-nominees'

I'm not sure what the best (if any) way to pull them up on that is. But for those that are keeping a list of all the illegal and deliberately misleading tactics that have been used by these people - add this to the list.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Gonna be an absolute nightmare turning all this back without support from Felix imo
Still amazes me that there has been no sign of US help or any other country with some testicles that don’t want the biggest lithium deposit being fraudulently taken for peanuts..
I have no faith in the Aus government doing jack shit but surely other countries see this as a strategic deposit..
Maybe the French can get involved with discussions with Felix since they are getting booted out of numerous other African countries. Would be a good way to offset their losses elsewhere.
Anyways I’m just rambling..

Reactions: 6 users
Still amazes me that there has been no sign of US help
IMG_20211016_183130.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

webclever

Just submitted xxx,xxxx vote for Resolution 1, 18 to 22 and against Resolution 2 - 17
Now switching off from social media until AGM.

Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Still amazes me that there has been no sign of US help or any other country with some testicles that don’t want the biggest lithium deposit being fraudulently taken for peanuts..
I have no faith in the Aus government doing jack shit but surely other countries see this as a strategic deposit..
Maybe the French can get involved with discussions with Felix since they are getting booted out of numerous other African countries. Would be a good way to offset their losses elsewhere.
Anyways I’m just rambling..

The European Union (EU) is finalising partnerships with the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia to boost local industries as the bloc competes with China to secure critical materials for the green and digital sectors.

A planned memorandum of understanding will signal to both governments and the private sector the EU’s backing for developing local value chains given that a big part of the processing of critical materials, including lithium or cobalt, currently takes place in China, people familiar with the matter said.

The EU is aiming to diversify suppliers of key resources and counter China’s massive infrastructure investments in regions, including Africa.

The bloc has signed similar deals with Canada, Kazakhstan, Namibia, Ukraine, Argentina and Chile, and is also exploring accords with Rwanda and Uganda.

The EU plans to sign the partnerships during a forum of the Global Gateway, the EU’s €300 billion (R5.6 trillion) investment programme, in Brussels on October 25 and 26, said the people who asked not to be identified because the discussions are private. The meeting will bring together leaders from the EU, other countries and European business executives.

The talks with Congo followed a visit to Kinshasa in March by French President Emmanuel Macron and European Commissioner Thierry Breton, according to Andre Wameso, the deputy chief of staff for economic matters for Congolese President Felix Tshisekedi.

The EU wishes for a partnership for strategic primary materials, which the DRC accepted,” Wameso said in a text message. A Zambian official did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
These agreements will facilitate access to critical materials and will be part of the EU’s broader effort to develop the strategic Lobito/trans-Africa corridor, a railway project to connect Angola, the DRC and Zambia to allow for the shipping of raw materials and minerals across the Atlantic.
Congo is the world’s largest cobalt producer, and it vies with Peru as the second-largest producer of copper, thanks largely to a surge in Chinese investment in recent years. Zambia is also a key copper producer, and Western governments have been seeking to strike alliances with both countries to challenge China’s dominance in critical mineral supply chains.

Blinken deal​

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken last year signed a memorandum of understanding with Congo and Zambia to explore ways to support their plan to develop an electric-vehicle value chain together.
The EU and the US announced on the margins of the Group of 20 summit in New Delhi earlier this month their commitment to explore cooperation in transport infrastructure investments, trade facilitation measures, inclusive and sustainable economic growth and capital investment in the three countries of the Lobito/trans-Africa corridor.
As a first step, the EU and the US will support initial studies for the construction of the new Zambia-Lobito railway line from eastern Angola through northern Zambia.
“Our partnership will also invest in local value chains, in clean energy and in skills for the local workforce,” Ursula von der Leyen, the head of the European Commission, said in New Delhi.

“It is a whole new approach to large infrastructure investment.”

https://paid.outbrain.com/network/r...j2vIFFMMdvMQ2_DeMVFHhfq_PdFI3f&c=5350665e&v=4

Eskom pollutes more in bid to keep lights on

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

kron

Regular
Just submitted xxx,xxxx vote for Resolution 1, 18 to 22 and against Resolution 2 - 17
Now switching off from social media until AGM.
Very clever (y)

MMGA, Zijin, Cominiere, AJN, Tantalex all posting on X today ...... Coincidence?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Ulli

Do the nominees actually have to be present in person at the AGM ?

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I'm failing to see why we aren't going back to the ICC injunction to enforce the ruling. 100% Cominiere have acted in breach of it.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I'm failing to see why we aren't going back to the ICC injunction to enforce the ruling. 100% Cominiere have acted in breach of it.
And, how can the ICC take weeks to adjudicate on a 90 minute meeting. FFS do they understand the gravity of this process?

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Over 565,000 shares just went as per the Green Vote. Took a while as was looking for the "Fuck You" box next to the 3 asses. Settled for "Against" in absentee. I've never voted as a Shareholder in any holding so if first time voters like me vote as Im sure many will then I expect voter participation will reach an all time high. Will say just this on X as well, under MMGA Post :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Water-cooled

Emerged
Hi all, pretty new here, is there a way to vote online by any chance?

Reactions: 1 users

I need this guys dealers phone number. The MoM illegally cancelled our ML at Cominiere's request with reasons unknown to the mining code in what Nigel called an 'act of the prince'. She also renewed the PR for Cominiere citing the termination of the Dathcom JVA despite the ICC emergency order. And Zijin are claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines for their JV with Cominiere and for the partition of the tenement. The MoM is the primary active enabler of Zijin's plan imo
20231025_090814.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20

Doc

Master of Quan
I need this guys dealers phone number. The MoM illegally cancelled our ML at Cominiere's request with reasons unknown to the mining code in what Nigel called an 'act of the prince'. She also renewed the PR for Cominiere citing the termination of the Dathcom JVA despite the ICC emergency order. And Zijin are claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines for their JV with Cominiere and for the partition of the tenement. The MoM is the primary active enabler of Zijin's plan imo
View attachment 48011
I’m always weary of new posters on X that have all this information where it’s ‘better not to share the details’

What a cluster fuck

Hemicuda

Regular
I've decided to follow suit.
I just changed mine to include a vote for resolutions 3,5,6,7,8 in line with this strategy.
I would encourage everyone else to do the same.
Thinking out loud, my thinking is aligned with captain wink‘s and obe’s comments, why would it appear like they have left the door open to these mmga fucktards?? Seems odd, are they a genuine threat? Or are they being used as smokescreen for the agm, to deflect and dilute the obvious hostility that is headed their way? lasts years agm was a farce,,, genuine questions left unanswered, condescending answers offered to serious issues and a arrogant god like “‘we got this” attitude on display,,,, where are we 12 months later??? Oh yeah vote green, just as long as resolution 1 slips through ffs, just as the long as the board get paid right through till the cash is gone right👌👌👌👌

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom