AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
The BoD must be confident that they have more than 50% NO votes against the 3 #FUCKZJ prostitudes, otherwise it make no sense that they recommend Shareholders to vote NO for Res 2-8.
Or confident of an impending positive result for shaareholders :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Strongman

Regular
You are able to link your Automic account with multiple HINs, including the HIN linked to your SMSF (assuming you're trading through CMC with esuper). Log into Automic and there's a link at the top right "Add holding - Add additional HIN's and SRN's". Then you'll be able to vote both holdings via the portal :)
You are able to link your Automic account with multiple HINs, including the HIN linked to your SMSF (assuming you're trading through CMC with esuper). Log into Automic and there's a link at the top right "Add holding - Add additional HIN's and SRN's". Then you'll be able to vote both holdings via the portal :)
Thanks mate...will do it now

Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
The BoD must be confident that they have more than 50% NO votes against the 3 #FUCKZJ prostitudes, otherwise it make no sense that they recommend Shareholders to vote NO for Res 2-8.
And how on earth could they be confident of that...thats like saying don't worry ; we’ll win the local RSL lotto next week

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Basically what they're saying is that they have one HIN with all client holdings held in aggregate on that HIN.
You could contact them directly to ask whether they will allow voting on behalf of your holdings and to direct them in a certain way, but a lot of these service providers won't entertain it because it's too cumbersome for them to manage operationally, and they could just say sorry we don't allow voting on AGM resolutions (or they may charge a fee to do it).

Edit: But it's definitely worth asking them to make sure

I'm far from a lawyer, but there should be some requirement for Fund to vote, in best interests of fund members! maybe proxy to the Chairperson of the BoD?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Nbaz

Regular
How do I vote? I've logged onto automic but can't find the forms.

Hemicuda

Regular
And how on earth could they be confident of that...thats like saying don't worry ; we’ll win the local RSL lotto next week
Agree obe does not make sense,,,,

• Thinking

Scoota30

Regular
Hi mate I've registered, but can't see where the voting option is, any help appreciated
You should get an email from AVZ with a "click here" link, try hitting that one and it takes you to the automic login page and once you've logged in it takes you straight to the voting

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Strongman

Regular
That voting against the other nominations ( apart from the 3 MMGS toddlers ) has to be another of our admin fuck ups.

There's still 2 positions up for grabs from that pool of ( red ) ‘vote against ‘ so why on earth would you be voting against the other contenders ; detractors would just load in the no votes to add to ‘recommended no votes 🙄’ shareholders followed, but then load in the yes vote for the 3 morons and they’d get in...who put this thing together 🙄
As Retrobyte pointed out to me the other day per the constitution there could be 9 directors. AVZ is pushing for 7 ie the 2 existing and the 5 up for re-election ie Graeme, John, Casta, Serge and Salome.
On the voting form there are 22 votes. One for renumeration, sixteen other and five reelection . Definately want to vote yes for the five. Definately want to vote no to the 3 MMGA clowns then the other 13 nominations and the renumeration is up to us to decide. Board want us to vote no for the "other 13 " and yes for renumeration but its our choice. Seems there are a few here who know some of the "other 13 and may vote yes for them

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Nbaz

Regular
You should get an email from AVZ with a "click here" link, try hitting that one and it takes you to the automic login page and once you've logged in it takes you straight to the voting
Very good. Thank you sir. Very easy to do.

LOCKY82

Regular
Thanks mate

Reactions: 1 users

eqtrade

Regular
Make sure tick the box under AGAINST for all Fat Tail nominees.
Leaving the box unticked doesn't mean you don't vote them in.
Closer to AGM maybe we should check your voting is still the same there.
LOL, may be I am too careful.

Reactions: 6 users

antimatter

Regular
They may have don't their home work with large shareholders and get an indication of the NO % (say 40%) of total votes against the 3 traitors, and confident that at least the remaining 10.01% can be obtained from retailers through their voting recommendation.

• Thinking
That seat won't be available until next year's AGM in that case - unless an appointment is made during the year.

We can actually end up between 2-9 at this year's AGM
AVZ constitution says minimum 3 but I guess the 2 remaining will just appoint another 1 if everyone loses

So I was right about there being a possible 9. If 9 spots are available then are the current 2 existing seats (Graeme and John) also not fillable by the rabble or MMGA? And no matter what the other list candidates all have a shot at those extra 2 seats even if all the others win?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

obe wan

Regular
Let’s put it this way -

(1) Everyone including Chinese votes against the reds as recommended by the board,

(2) detractors / Chinese do as per (1) with the exception of MMGA group; detractors pile in the yes votes for those guys . They also vote down those up for reelection of course

(3) you need over 50% of your votes to be nominated … all the red ones are dead in the water as everyone has voted against them … except of course for the 3 MMGA numbnuts .. Chinese have banged in the yes votes for those guys and most likely enough to get them over the line I.e. the yes votes for MMGA are greater than their no votes and we have 2 grubs climbing on board to occupie the two spots that are available go take the maximum number to 9

(4) if the ones for reelection don’t get through due to mass voting of No by detractors … well then that leaves the door open for the third at least

Pretty plain if you ask me

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Spikerama

Regular
Done. Like a dinner.

*speaking of which.....

• Fire

tonster66

Regular
Did the voting form arrive via mail or email? I've logged onto the Automic website and there's no information under AVZ.
its there under the meetings tab

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Again I say the board must be confident in their numbers to not propose a "YES" vote to the "non" MMGA nominees

If it goes wrong and The Board have made a "numbers" mistake they'll end up with minimum 2 goons from MMGA (either Pirate Pete, Carrotdick or Dudbrook) on the AVZ board (depending on how the detractors are instructing their unholy cohort to vote)

Get your vote right good AVZ shareholders

I encourage everyone to vote as the board has advised for the best chance of denying the corrupt and foreign backed crooks at MMGA getting a seat at the table on the assumption the board are confident of the numbers falling their way

It's never been more important than right now IMO

Get it right

VOTE GREEN

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

tonster66

Regular
Basically what they're saying is that they have one HIN with all client holdings held in aggregate on that HIN.
You could contact them directly to ask whether they will allow voting on behalf of your holdings and to direct them in a certain way, but a lot of these service providers won't entertain it because it's too cumbersome for them to manage operationally, and they could just say sorry we don't allow voting on AGM resolutions (or they may charge a fee to do it).

Edit: But it's definitely worth asking them to make sure
Tell them you will change the superfund

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
under the meetings tab on the left hand side

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Let’s put it this way -

(1) Everyone including Chinese votes against the reds as recommended by the board,

(2) detractors / Chinese do as per (1) with the exception of MMGA group; detractors pile in the yes votes for those guys . They also vote down those up for reelection of course

(3) you need over 50% of your votes to be nominated … all the red ones are dead in the water as everyone has voted against them … except of course for the 3 MMGA numbnuts .. Chinese have banged in the yes votes for those guys and most likely enough to get them over the line I.e. the yes votes for MMGA are greater than their no votes and we have 2 grubs climbing on board to occupie the two spots that are available go take the maximum number to 9

(4) if the ones for reelection don’t get through due to mass voting of No by detractors … well then that leaves the door open for the third at least

Pretty plain if you ask me
Spot on

If the Detrators can vote the MMGA Goons onto the board they can vote the candidates up for "re-election" off the board

Nige and the boys better have their numbers right

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom