AVZ Discussion 2022

GD4

So this is the question....

Do we vote for the first bunch of Noms to protect our board?
So MMGA don't even get a chance?

AVZ have not endorsed voting for them, that is likely because they simply can't responsibly endorse people for BoD that don't bring anything to the table.
It looks like the random Noms are nominated to try to block MMGA.
They will likely resign if voted in.

So should we? I dunno.
This is absolutely my thinking and the way I will be voting.

I agree AVZ can't endorse people but would they be happy if a person gets in with a large number of shares and shareholders interest at heart rather than one of the 3 Fat Tail, I would think that they would potentially be happy with that outcome.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
(4) if the ones for reelection don’t get through due to mass voting of No by detractors … well then that leaves the door open for the third at least
Yeah that was how I saw it but @GD4 says no. Doesn't really matter imma vote green but wanted to know what the possible outcomes are. Even with a 2-2 stalemate it would fuck the current BoD's ability to control the company and just having 1 there would still be shit so either way we need to avoid it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

tonster66

Regular
Voted as requested by the board.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
(4) if the ones for reelection don’t get through due to mass voting of No by detractors … well then that leaves the door open for the third at least
Nope, that slot doesn't become available in that scenario. There are only 2 slots available for nominees who are not current directors standing for re-election.

Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Same. A couple of billion retail votes and we piss in

Last year a total of 1.4bn votes were cast out of 3.5bn shares. We need to do better than that this time to ensure the stooges don't get enough votes.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Strongman

Regular
Let’s put it this way -

(1) Everyone including Chinese votes against the reds as recommended by the board,

(2) detractors / Chinese do as per (1) with the exception of MMGA group; detractors pile in the yes votes for those guys . They also vote down those up for reelection of course

(3) you need over 50% of your votes to be nominated … all the red ones are dead in the water as everyone has voted against them … except of course for the 3 MMGA numbnuts .. Chinese have banged in the yes votes for those guys and most likely enough to get them over the line I.e. the yes votes for MMGA are greater than their no votes and we have 2 grubs climbing on board to occupie the two spots that are available go take the maximum number to 9

Pretty plain if you ask me
Theres basically 3 groups here. Firstly the other13 will be voted no by MMGA and chinese mates and given our BOD is reccomending a no vote then highlyunlikely anyone from this group comes close
Secondly ther are our 5 up for re-election. MMGA and Chinese mates will definitely vote no and we will vote yes. Its simply a matter of who has the most votes
Thirdly the 3 MMGA goons will receive yes vote from themselves and their Chinese mates and we will vote no. Once again just a matter of numbers.
If MMGA has the numbers then we are faarked. They end up with 3 on the board versus our 2 so it is game over.
Absolutely critical to vote no to these pricks . At the moment everything that Cominiere Zijin Judiciary etc has done is illegal and the only way for them to wipe the slate clean is to roll our board and get control of AVZ. Suddenly our last resort ICC and ICISD is out the door and we kiss goodbye to any recourse. If we maintain majority control of AVZ then even if all the corrupt kunts over there do actually get control of 13359 and the power station we still have a fighting chance. Fuck em...if we gunna go down lets go down swingin

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

obe wan

Regular
Yeah that was how I saw it but @GD4 says no. Doesn't really matter imma vote green but wanted to know what the possible outcomes are. Even with a 2-2 stalemate it would fuck the current BoD's ability to control the company and just having 1 there would still be shit so either way we need to avoid it.
Ye but problem is there's 16 heads to vote for, for 2 positions that are available ; so shareholders just going with the boards recommendations means it's an up hillrace for anyone in that group..but if Chinese vote yes to mmga crew ;well they’ll have a better chance as their Yes : No ratio is better than all the rest._all they need to do is poke above 50% and they are through the door

• Thinking

GD4

I read the constitution section on director nominations but am still unsure

I think my confusion stemmed from the 3 new director nominees. It seems each of those 3 seats will only remain if the individual new nominee is elected. So we could be left with somewhere between 4 and 7 on the bod. And only 2 of the original 4 is up for grabs between the 2 seeking reelection and the absolute clown car of other candidates with the current holders getting first dibs followed by the other list in order. Is that right @GD4 ?

If so then why the fuck would MMGA bother nominating 3 candidates when only 2 can get on the bod?
I believe that there were 3 vacant positions available at the time that Fat Tail nominated there directors. Since then AVZ nominated Her Excellency Salome Thaddaus Sijaona which is AVZ's right to do so as she appears to be an outstanding candidate.

For this reason the most they can vote in is 2 and only 2 is my understanding. As posted earlier I think the BOD "have to be seen" as not supporting anyone that they have not nominated but I don't think the board would be disappointed if a director holding shares with the shareholders best interests at heart was elected and a Fat Tail nominee misses out.

For that reason I will be voting for all nominees that have been nominated by shareholders except for Fat Tail and urge everyone to consider this so fat tail don't get in. After all this is the result most of us want.

Just my thoughts DYOR.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1698139322146.png

• Haha
  • Fire

obe wan

Regular
I believe that there were 3 vacant positions available at the time that Fat Tail nominated there directors. Since then AVZ nominated Her Excellency Salome Thaddaus Sijaona which is AVZ's right to do so as she appears to be an outstanding candidate.

For this reason the most they can vote in is 2 and only 2 is my understanding. As posted earlier I think the BOD "have to be seen" as not supporting anyone that they have not nominated but I don't think the board would be disappointed if a director holding shares with the shareholders best interests at heart was elected and a Fat Tail nominee misses out.

For that reason I will be voting for all nominees that have been nominated by shareholders except for Fat Tail and urge everyone to consider this so fat tail don't get in. After all this is the result most of us want.

Just my thoughts DYOR.
“For that reason I will be voting for all nominees that have been nominated by shareholders except for Fat Tail and urge everyone to consider this so fat tail don't get in. After all this is the result most of us want.”

100% @GD4 this is the way people should be voting. If you’ve already voted ; maybe log back in an redo as its possible to do that and yes your votes for the other nominees excluding fattail

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Ye but problem is there's 16 heads to vote for, for 2 positions that are available ; so shareholders just going with the boards recommendations means it's an up hillrace for anyone in that group..but if Chinese vote yes to mmga crew ;well they’ll have a better chance as their Yes : No ratio is better than all the rest._all they need to do is poke above 50% and they are through the door
Well here's the thing Obe.
IF MMGA have enough yes votes to outweigh the no votes, then they also have enough no votes to outweigh the yes votes, right?
If they do have the numbers, then WE don't have enough YES votes to get in the other random people to block them anyway.
So the idea wont work if they get the numbers.
Unless I'm missing something but I don't think I am.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Strongman

Regular
Last year a total of 1.4bn votes were cast out of 3.5bn shares. We need to do better than that this time to ensure the stooges don't get enough votes.
Ah ok so even if MMGA and the Chinese have got the numbers the best they can do is 2 new directors ??? This results in a stalemate and probably as damaging s getting control i guess

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Look I think there's only ONE thing we can really do and that's get the message out that AVZ is in danger and these MMGA scum are chinese backed to destroy shareholder value.
Stress how important it is that everyone votes and votes NO!
Check in everywhere.

Could someone not banned from HC maybe make a new post explaining how dangerous the situation is, and very simple instructions on how to vote No?
And stress that even very small shareholders votes will count.

Nellie17

Regular

Just my thoughts DYOR.
Hi GD4,
My view is the BOD's have asked the shareholders who are behind them, to vote in a particular way. Why would you go against or atleast change what they are asking?
No one knows at this stage how a number of the top 20 will vote, so imo , we should direct our votes as they have indicated.
Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
Nellie

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Spikerama

Regular
Might be an idea to start getting this ready.

Mr Tshisekedi Goes to Wasdhington.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Just my thoughts DYOR.

“Since then AVZ nominated Her Excellency Salome Thaddaus Sijaona which is AVZ's right to do so as she appears to be an outstanding candidate”

Except mate…. that she is on the voting list too, so the stooges can vote against her, which leaves her spot vacant

Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
“Since then AVZ nominated Her Excellency Salome Thaddaus Sijaona which is AVZ's right to do so as she appears to be an outstanding candidate”

Except mate…. that she is on the voting list too, so the stooges can vote against her, which leaves her spot vacant

Nope, if she doesn't get enough votes, her spot doesn't get filled at this AGM.

• Fire

Chilla

Regular
Nope, if she doesn't get enough votes, her spot doesn't get filled at this AGM.
They should have filled all vacant seats then so it was only re-elections to be voted on?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom