AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
You guys have too much time on your hands, thank fuck because I'm totally missing what you are referring to with the 'vote green'. Can someone enlighten me/tell me how to vote so the only seat Fat Tail have a chance of getting is on the Zijin strap on.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
You guys have too much time on your hands, thank fuck because I'm totally missing what you are referring to with the 'vote green'. Can someone enlighten me/tell me how to vote so the only seat Fat Tail have a chance of getting is on the Zijin strap on.
The green proxy form is to vote how AVZ board have instructed.
That's what vote green means, do as recommended by the board.

Make it easier on yourself and just vote online though. We were all just sent an email with a link to click that goes to Automic without having to log in, and you can vote.

Edit: The email has links to the Notice of Annual General Meeting document with tells you how to vote and recommends how to vote. It also contains the proxy forms.
But as I said it also has the link to just vote online instead.

Double Edit:
For the utterly lazy, here is a copy paste of the boards recommendations:

"Your Board unanimously recommends Shareholders VOTE AGAINST the appointment of the Fat Tail
Nominees at the AGM to be held on 23 November 2023.
We strongly believe that the current independent Board is best placed to drive the Company’s future
success and successful delivery of the Manono Project.

Accordingly, I urge you to VOTE FOR Resolutions 1, 18 to 22 and VOTE AGAINST Resolutions 2

to 17."

-
Dr John Clarke
Non-Executive Chairman

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Scoota30

Regular
I would recommend everyone to vote online through automic, next to each resolution it has in brackets (Board not endorsed) OR (board endorsed) to make it even easier.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Jazz

Regular
Basically what they're saying is that they have one HIN with all client holdings held in aggregate on that HIN.
You could contact them directly to ask whether they will allow voting on behalf of your holdings and to direct them in a certain way, but a lot of these service providers won't entertain it because it's too cumbersome for them to manage operationally, and they could just say sorry we don't allow voting on AGM resolutions (or they may charge a fee to do it).

Edit: But it's definitely worth asking them to make sure
Thanks.
I will take it up with them. If anyone else has shares held with BT SMSF send me a message so I can keep you informed.

Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The green proxy form is to vote how AVZ board have instructed.
That's what vote green means, do as recommended by the board.

Make it easier on yourself and just vote online though. We were all just sent an email with a link to click that goes to Automic without having to log in, and you can vote.

Edit: The email has links to the Notice of Annual General Meeting document with tells you how to vote and recommends how to vote. It also contains the proxy forms.
But as I said it also has the link to just vote online instead.

Is this (Posted by Carlos) how the board have instructed? Sorry just haven't had the time to read through the 20 odd pages since yesterday. Just got the email with links and documents but wanting to get it done now while I have a spare minute.

1698130361894.jpeg

Reactions: 10 users
Is this (Posted by Carlos) how the board have instructed? Sorry just haven't had the time to read through the 20 odd pages since yesterday. Just got the email with links and documents but wanting to get it done now while I have a spare minute.

View attachment 47962

Yes that’s it Disco 👍

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yes that’s it Disco 👍

Done, fuck Fat Tail. Really can't decide which gif I like the best for them so heres one for each of their nominations.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Geezuz....

I thought this was the Vote Green

1698131772072.gif

1698131795704.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
If so then why the fuck would MMGA bother nominating 3 candidates when only 2 can get on the bod?
Because they nominated those 3 before Her Excellency was appointed last week. She reduced the number of available spots from 3 to 2

Reactions: 4 users
Because they nominated those 3 before Her Excellency was appointed last week. She reduced the number of available spots from 3 to 2
What happens to her seat if she doesn't get elected?

Also I realised there is a chance we could end up with somewhere between 2 - 7 not 4 - 7 as potentially all candidates could lose

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Strongman

Regular
Done, fuck Fat Tail. Really can't decide which gif I like the best for them so heres one for each of their nominations.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp
Yep dead simple online. From the Notice of AGM email click the link takes you to Automic form. Check full holding box , nominate chair of meeting as proxy then on voting form its for or against then click save and your done. Takes about a minute
Havent received the Notice of AGM for my SMSF holdings yet. Is an online portal ( E SUPER) so i will expect it over next few days

Reactions: 10 users

obe wan

Regular
That voting against the other nominations ( apart from the 3 MMGS toddlers ) has to be another of our admin fuck ups.

There's still 2 positions up for grabs from that pool of ( red ) ‘vote against ‘ so why on earth would you be voting against the other contenders ; detractors would just load in the no votes to add to ‘recommended no votes 🙄’ shareholders followed, but then load in the yes vote for the 3 morons and they’d get in...who put this thing together 🙄

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Yep dead simple online. From the Notice of AGM email click the link takes you to Automic form. Check full holding box , nominate chair of meeting as proxy then on voting form its for or against then click save and your done. Takes about a minute
Havent received the Notice of AGM for my SMSF holdings yet. Is an online portal ( E SUPER) so i will expect it over next few days
You are able to link your Automic account with multiple HINs, including the HIN linked to your SMSF (assuming you're trading through CMC with esuper). Log into Automic and there's a link at the top right "Add holding - Add additional HIN's and SRN's". Then you'll be able to vote both holdings via the portal :)

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
That voting against the other nominations ( apart from the 3 MMGS toddlers ) has to be another of our admin fuck ups.

There's still 2 positions up for grabs from that pool of ( red ) ‘vote against ‘ so why on earth would you be voting against the other contenders ; detractors would just load in the no votes to add to ‘recommended no votes 🙄’ shareholders followed, but then load in the yes vote for the 3 morons and they’d get in...who put this thing together 🙄
Like I said vote 1 Bruce Campbell ☑️
I did. (y)

Reactions: 3 users

Schmi46M

Emerged
Hello,
You in Australia will probably have to save the thing on your own because I'm desperately trying to register in Germany but I don't know the SRN/HIN numbers and my bank couldn't help me either. I wrote to AVZ about this but unfortunately received no response. So I hope I agree unanimously with no.

Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
What happens to her seat if she doesn't get elected?

Also I realised there is a chance we could end up with somewhere between 2 - 7 not 4 - 7 as potentially all candidates could lose
That seat won't be available until next year's AGM in that case - unless an appointment is made during the year.

We can actually end up between 2-9 at this year's AGM

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I would recommend everyone to vote online through automic, next to each resolution it has in brackets (Board not endorsed) OR (board endorsed) to make it even easier.
Hi mate I've registered, but can't see where the voting option is, any help appreciated

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Hello,
You in Australia will probably have to save the thing on your own because I'm desperately trying to register in Germany but I don't know the SRN/HIN numbers and my bank couldn't help me either. I wrote to AVZ about this but unfortunately received no response. So I hope I agree unanimously with no.

Check your share certificates or your holder account for your HIN/SRN

Reactions: 2 users

antimatter

Regular

The BoD must be confident that they have more than 50% NO votes against the 3 #FUCKZJ prostitudes, otherwise it make no sense that they recommend Shareholders to vote NO for Res 2-8.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom