AVZ Discussion 2022

No details about the cash bonuses that I can see in the AGM form. We just vote yes or no to the remuneration report. Looks like there is no vote on individual cash bonuses like we would have with performance rights. I would really like to know if these bonuses have been paid or if not and what are the terms for them being received by the bod. Either way the cash has been put aside and I'm against them getting a bonus in any form so am extremely annoyed this matter hasn't been made clear by the bod before we are asked to vote.
View attachment 47948
View attachment 47949
View attachment 47947

The sample voting form seems to indicate the current BOD think we have the numbers to vote out the stooges

Maybe Nigel has employed Peter Dutton to run a No campaign against the stooges

Whatever they think, it appears (on the Sample Form) that all those who nominated to be non executive directors won’t be getting to be one

And I have to say that I know every single one on that list and even though you sneaky lot were hoping to get bonuses too, the BOD are on to all of you the same way we’re on to them

But I’m still voting for Bruce

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Did the voting form arrive via mail or email? I've logged onto the Automic website and there's no information under AVZ.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Did the voting form arrive via mail or email? I've logged onto the Automic website and there's no information under AVZ.
Probably will be a few days until it's on there

Reactions: 4 users

It arrived via TSE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I feel this vote will be close given the number of Chinese associated entities in the top 20

• Thinking
  • Sad

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Not sure but i'm under the impression that 2 yes votes and 1 no vote results in a board seat for them.
Each director nomination is an ordinary resolution, which means that it passes if a majority (>50% of people who cast their for or against vote) vote for the resolution.
So for each director appointment resolution if >50% of the votes are against, then that person will not be appointed as a director. That means if none of the non-board endorsed director resolutions pass then none of them get appointed.

Attachments

• 2023-10-24 17_13_18-AVZ+Constitution+November+2019.pdf — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2023-10-24 17_13_18-AVZ+Constitution+November+2019.pdf — Mozilla Firefox.png
    15 KB · Views: 37

Bigorse

Emerged
Interesting Zijin announcement on the crapper just now.

Remark

Top 20
Just got mine via email.

Reactions: 5 users

Mickyb64

Regular

Misfits

Regular
Just got mine via email.
Same, email through just now. Green it is!

Reactions: 8 users
Hi Carlos, I haven't posted in a while on either TSE or hotcrapper, but I have read everything and I have a lot of respect for you as a poster and all of the research that you do however I am not sure that this post was correct.

Happy to be proven wrong but my understanding is that reagrdless of the outcome of the votes on John, Greame and the 3 other recently appointed directors that there will only be two vacant director positions to be added from the 16 nominees.

If the "other 5" as you have mentioned above, are not voted in, then there will be only 2 directors ( or less) chosen from the 16 nominees which include the Fat Tail nomiees.

Cheers and thanks so much for your efforts.
Does AVZ have to fill all vacant spots?
1 by 1 starting from the top of the list.
and it's just yes votes vs no votes, which is why its imperative we all vote.
And once (if) all vacancies are filled, no one else even gets a chance.
Each director nomination is an ordinary resolution, which means that it passes if a majority (>50% of people who cast their for or against vote) vote for the resolution.
So for each director appointment resolution if >50% of the votes are against, then that person will not be appointed as a director. That means if none of the non-board endorsed director resolutions pass then none of them get appointed.
I read the constitution section on director nominations but am still unsure

I think my confusion stemmed from the 3 new director nominees. It seems each of those 3 seats will only remain if the individual new nominee is elected. So we could be left with somewhere between 4 and 7 on the bod. And only 2 of the original 4 is up for grabs between the 2 seeking reelection and the absolute clown car of other candidates with the current holders getting first dibs followed by the other list in order. Is that right @GD4 ?

If so then why the fuck would MMGA bother nominating 3 candidates when only 2 can get on the bod?

• Thinking

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Voting is now open on Automic online portal... let's all get behind the current management team to ensure we don't lose control to any puppets trying to undermine us!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Misfits

Regular
Voting is now open on Automic online portal... let's all get behind the current management team to ensure we don't lose control to any puppets trying to undermine us!
DONE! Voted the way in which we were asked to.

Reactions: 13 users

BigA

I read the constitution section on director nominations but am still unsure

I think my confusion stemmed from the 3 new director nominees. It seems each of those 3 seats will only remain if the individual new nominee is elected. So we could be left with somewhere between 4 and 7 on the bod. And only 2 of the original 4 is up for grabs between the 2 seeking reelection and the absolute clown car of other candidates with the current holders getting first dibs followed by the other list in order. Is that right @GD4 ?

If so then why the fuck would MMGA bother nominating 3 candidates when only 2 can get on the bod?

Anyone else here having issues with this site. It’s been playing up on me with a new type of advertising format for the last few days, but now it’s gone even further and won’t even show up a sign off link on my profile

What the fuck is going on @zeeb0t

IMG_5684.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
Anyone have shares in a BT super SMSF? I got this response when asking about voting at AGM.
IMG_2139.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Sad

Azzler

Top 20
Alright, all done!

FUCK MMGA
Dont just vote no, vote FUCK NO!

Feeling nice :)

Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Anyone else here having issues with this site. It’s been playing up on me with a new type of advertising format for the last few days, but now it’s gone even further and won’t even show up a sign off link on my profile

What the fuck is going on @zeeb0t

View attachment 47955
It was a bit glitchy for me earlier today, very slow to refresh

• Thinking
It was a bit glitchy for me earlier today, very slow to refresh

Yes me too, but it’s changed to the point there is no longer a logging off option for me….

Just found another way of doing it Remark but tse needs to pull their finger out, we don’t want it going to shit like the crapper

Now that I found another way, I’m going to get off here…. But just wanted to add my thoughts on voting

I could be wrong but it appears the BOD is voting against all nominees so they don’t knock out the three they have recently picked who are right at the bottom

So they better be sure they have their numbers right. Perhaps if the numbers were against us it wouldn’t make any difference anyway, but just thought I would throw that out there

And also putting it out there that FIRB scrutinises where the votes from Yibin Tianyi, Huayou and Lithium Plus went

Last edited:
  • Fire

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Anyone have shares in a BT super SMSF? I got this response when asking about voting at AGM.
View attachment 47956

Basically what they're saying is that they have one HIN with all client holdings held in aggregate on that HIN.
You could contact them directly to ask whether they will allow voting on behalf of your holdings and to direct them in a certain way, but a lot of these service providers won't entertain it because it's too cumbersome for them to manage operationally, and they could just say sorry we don't allow voting on AGM resolutions (or they may charge a fee to do it).

Edit: But it's definitely worth asking them to make sure

Top Bottom